Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Should the ignore feature be mutual?

• Thread starter Can't handle the bacon
  • Start date

Should the ignore feature be mutual?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

• I am Schizoid666 and I find this offensive

Results are only viewable after voting.

Can't handle the bacon

Genuine question: do you believe that the Codex should have a mutual ignore, where putting @Schizoid666 on ignore also prevents @Schizoid666 from seeing any of your posts or rating them, or would this lead to feature abuse and total chaos in the streets? I think a lot of people would prefer not to interact with ignored people in any way shape or form, but perhaps I haven't considered all the potentials and implications.

Also, separately from that, please demote scruffy for 24 hours, just to let everyone who wants to ignore him put him on ignore. Let's see how many people he will rack up in a single 24 hour period.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
No, it will make the forum feel completely schizoidal. People would see threads full of weird comments and not be sure what everyone is talking about.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I don't ignore anyone. I don't know how to find out who is ignoring me. I think this the only way to have healthy interactions online. Sometimes you might :roll: at someone, sometimes you might get to know them well enough to insinuate that they are part of a race/sex/nationality/sexual orientation that they are bigoted against. But any time you stop listening to people, you're hurting them a little bit but you're hurting yourself a lot more.

Vatnik Wumao
I don't know how to find out who is ignoring me.
Got you covered, fam.
lXQWCVa.png

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Lutte I get, because I'm more loyal to France than he is and he has extreme shame about that.

Aweigh, Latro, and Thor I have no idea. These are people who are in the shoutbox sometimes but I don't know them. Probably got offended by comments I made about the President of Lebanon or something.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I don't ignore anyone. I don't know how to find out who is ignoring me. I think this the only way to have healthy interactions online. Sometimes you might :roll: at someone, sometimes you might get to know them well enough to insinuate that they are part of a race/sex/nationality/sexual orientation that they are bigoted against. But any time you stop listening to people, you're hurting them a little bit but you're hurting yourself a lot more.
i eat my own poop
#blm
jyguygl98guij

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Aweigh, Latro, and Thor I have no idea. These are people who are in the shoutbox sometimes but I don't know them. Probably got offended by comments I made about the President of Lebanon or something.

Aweigh and Thor ignore people at the slightest chance you say something they don't like. Latro I have no idea, I gave him enough reason and he never ignored me, so you must have really annoyed him

Generic-Giant-Spider

Being ignored by Lutte and Thor is a good sign you're on the right path to Maxiedom.

A horse of course

People should be able to add notes to the ignore feature, e.g. "Ignored for spamming my profile page".

This will help all of us learn and grow as individuals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom