Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Theo be made mod?

Should Theo be made mod????

• Total voters

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I can't accept responsibility for my own words. It's always some man's fault not mine!!!one1
How are you this stupid? I don't want to be a moderator. Are all MGTOW this utterly incapable of reading?

I still can't accept responsibility for anything I typed. It's all your fault!!!One! You put a goddamn gun to my head and forced me you bigot!!!one1!

it's true, i'm so bad at taking responsibility that i tried to sabotage my own e-election xd

28jkOD9.png

shit, still winning (losing)

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I can't accept responsibility for my own words. It's always some man's fault not mine!!!one1
How are you this stupid? I don't want to be a moderator. Are all MGTOW this utterly incapable of reading?

I still can't accept responsibility for anything I typed. It's all your fault!!!One! You put a goddamn gun to my head and forced me you bigot!!!one1!

it's true, i'm so bad at taking responsibility that i tried to sabotage my own e-election xd

28jkOD9.png

shit, still winning (losing)

More drama from the drama queen. *yawn*

Welcome to the moron list. Enjoy your stay drama queen.

Toady

Educated
Mods must meet mandated mark - malding, miserable, miserly, medicated, micropenised, malignant & maximally Milquetoast - minimum! Veto voted.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I honestly can't understand what level of autism results in someone taking this all as me trying to become a moderator and not a shitpost by someone else. Thank god I got iggy'd to nip this in the bud, because God... what is going on there. o_O

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Everyone should be made mod of the shoutbox to have a free for all and the only one standing becomes the only mod. That would demonstrate that he is the least hated and the fastests with the mouse/keyboard, two indispensable qualities. Here's your new patch Theodora , wear it proudly.
RtSK2b6.jpg

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
If you made a venn diagram of JRPG Forum posters, Site Feedback posters, and Shoutbox posters, it would be a perfect circle

FriendlyMerchant

I would just take the job and then do nothing with the moderator powers. Best case scenario: you can embezzle money from the codex accounts.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
haha making the resetera user a mod on the codex is FUNNY! it's for LAUGHS!
He's been asking for this since Tuesday. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/chat/message/540167/view
Except i wasn't spamming back then. I only spammed yesterday to prove that Theo doesn't live her values. Your dumbass jumped the gun and accused me of spamming for talking a lot back then. Two different things.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom