Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shutting This Forum Down

Brancaleone

Liturgist
And name it what? Cleveland?
Nobody would visit it, not even on vacation.
giphy.gif

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
So - is Cleve getting his own hosted forum in the hosted forums section or not?

It seems like there may have been a miscommunication between Cleve and rpgcodex staff. Studios without released games have a hosted subforum. Please don't let Cleve leave over this nonsense. Even if you hate Cleve and Grimoire, I find it hard to believe people can't see how fucking funny he is and having him be an active poster only leads to comic gold.

Tigranes

Arcane
I've brought in enormous amounts of traffic to RPGCodex over the years and they have never given me any capacity to keep pure dreck posters from saturating threads where I have posted. RPG Codex has not responded to over a dozen complaints about people here issuing direct threats against my immediate family. It's not worth it to me to post here any longer. None of the people here issuing direct threats against me have agreed to meet me in person to settle their problems with me, which means it's not a place I am going to voluntarily visit any longer.
That's not true, we responded. We just said "no".

Great, I'l leave you to it. You should have no problem drawing the crowds with your own content, DarkUnderlord, which people will no doubt flock to religiously to read. I threw up a little blog back in 2004 I never really told anybody about and essentially kept a secret for the most part. You may have heard of it, it was called "VAULT-CO" and when Google issued a death squad to take it down it had seven million unique hits over 18 years and was judged by them to be one of the most influential blogs on the entire internet, as indicated by algorithms which objectively determine these figures from watching internet traffic and content. I had more people copying my speech patterns and ideologies than almost any other blogger worldwide according to their objective, unbiased monitoring software. In fact, according to ex-Google staff I appeared to be having a larger impact than Trump's Twitter account. But I am sure you will never miss me, so with that, seeya.

Is..... is Cleve doing a Lilura parody

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

In all fairness, Cleve should probably have gotten mod privileges in his own subforum. Like, there's literally zero reason not to do that. And if he goes overboard - just make a Grimoire moderation complaints megathread - outside of this subforum, and let the butthurt flow like spice.

Man, it's almost like I should be the admin of this forum.

Cael

Arcane
its weird that australia gets the rep for dangerous animals when most of the rest of the world has large predators on land that will happily make a meal out of humans. Id much rather spend 2 weeks in the aussie outback than spend 1 night in the sundarbans or amazon jungle
Maybe because in Australia, you can encounter these animals even in your house, and not just in a jungle. I'd rather not have some venomous spider in my flat. :D

indians walk outside of their metropolitan mumbai shack :lol: to take a shit and get mauled by a leopard

I'm less worried about a funnel web spider you can take care of with a can of RAID
The difference is that one Indian gets mauled by a leopard, there are 1.1 BILLION of them to take his place *hums innocently* :D

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Cleveland Mark Blakemore you unlocked a new archievement: Salt

Curratum

What am I doing here? Why does this show up under General RPG, but the nested bar at the top says it's in Golden Era's sub-forum? What is happening?

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
He wasn't man enough to meet you at that boxing place here in the states

There was no "boxing place", Cleve made it all up. I called them. They do not hold "grudge matches".

The problem with giving you administrative rights of any kind

Is that be has consistently been a liar.

And Crispy seems to want to perpetuate the lie, for whatever reason.

0/13. 'Nuff Said.

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom