Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Similar games to Age of Decadence?

mondblut

Arcane
none of the mentioned compare to AoD, since no other game is willing to let you "miss" 80% of game content depending on your choices

And that is supposed to be a good thing?

(ok, to clarify, "willing to let you" is fine by me. it is "forcing you to" where I draw the line)

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
On the other hand, forcing parties to fight for their lives is acceptable -- even desirable.

It's also better to talk oneself into a fight, than out of one.

Reader

Scholar
It's also better to talk oneself into a fight, than out of one
Well Tyranny has "what if i kill you instead" option in every dialogue but it's not helping a lot..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom