Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Sins of the fathers, burdens of the sons (A Gabriel Knight LP)

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
->

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Just when we though we would escape from strange dreams by going to Germany, a dragon creeped into one of them, just like that old poem by Heinz Ritter, Gabriel had in his bookshop !

"So you want to be a Dragon ?" The voice asked.
"Why would I want to be a dragon ?" , Gabriel replied.
"Well, it has its benefits... Hmmm, isn't this a Bioware game ?" , the dragon mumbled confused.
"I want to be a Schattenjager !" Gabriel said with a moronic grin.
"Ah, you're one of those old-school fuckers." The dragon finally understood. "But you know, something smells here and it's not teen spirit..."

sierra_9849.png

sierra_9850.png

sierra_9858.png

sierra_9877.png

sierra_9894.png

dragon.png
You have used people all your life--never committed to anything. Turn back now, and I will forget that you asked for this!

Gabe-sm.png
NO !!

sierra_9923.png

dragon.png
You ask to start on the path, so you shall. But you will not be a Schattenjager until you have earned it.

Gabe-sm.png
How?

dragon.png
I cannot show you the path, but I CAN tell you that you will have to let go of the greater part of yourself, Gabriel Knight.

Gabe-sm.png
No problem.

sierra_9957.png

sierra_9973.png

Oh shi-

sierra_9987.png
sierra_9990.png
sierra_9991.png

sierra_9996.png
sierra_10005.png
sierra_10010.png

sierra_10012.png
sierra_10015.png
sierra_10023.png

sierra_10026.png
sierra_10029.png
sierra_10033.png

sierra_10038.png
sierra_10042.png
sierra_10044.png

sierra_10048.png
sierra_10049.png
sierra_10059.png

sierra_10081.png

Day 8 : I found the wheel at last or, could it be, the wheel found me...

Chapter 12 Soundtrack :

sierra_10099.png

What an intense night. Gabriel ended up killing his own trollface in his dream, crazy stuff. Thankfully in the day things look sane again... or do they ?

sierra_10105.png

A key lies next to the bed...

sierra_10108.png

This can't be for real, Gerde must have placed it there. We descend the stairs :

sierra_10112.png

Gabe-sm.png
You wouldn't know anything about this key I found in Wolfgang's bedroom, now would you?

gerde.png
Key? Why, no, Herr Knight. I cannot say that I do.

Gabe-sm.png
Strange...

Strange indeed. Let's see if it's the key to understanding uncle Wolfie. We use it on the big wooden door :

sierra_10144.png

It's the secret library !

sierra_10150.png

Talk about a bibliophile's Shangri-la ! Gabriel scans the shelves :

Gabe-sm.png
There are books on Sociology, History, the occult, geography, religion, archeology, science. Both in German and English.

Gabriel scans the titles with interest, but another part of the library catches his attention...

sierra_10216.png

Although it probably won't shed any light on Wolfgang's whereabouts, Gabriel picks up a book from the Ritter section....

sierra_10221.png

Gabe-sm.png
I'm not sure I'm really interested in knowing about some of my ancestors!

Another book catches our eye. It looks like a very old diary of the wife of a Ritter Schattenjager....

sierra_10237.png

Gabe-sm.png
This family tree really goes way back.

The Ritter documents are fascinating, but we should stay focused on the task at hand. Wolfgang is sure to have researched about the Agris tribe. If we're to catch up on him we should find out what his research revealed...

sierra_10161.png

Gabriel pulls out the book and scans through it.

sierra_10169.png

Gabe-sm.png
"Before slaving devastated many tribes, this area was populated by some of the oddest, fiercest, and most powerful tribes in tribal Africa: the Fons, the Dahomeys, and the terrible Agris. The book 'The Primal Ones' by John Roots provides insight into these fascinating cultures."

We check the sociology section :

sierra_10178.png

We take it down and open it.

sierra_10182.png

Gabe-sm.png
"This part of Africa is called the Red Basin area because of the vast amount of bloodshed that's occurred there over the centuries."

sierra_10187.png

Gabe-sm.png
"Why did this region inspire such violent behavior? To understand, one must look even further back. See 'Ancient Roots of Africa' by Earl Lee Days."

We find the book in the history section :

sierra_10209.png

Gabe-sm.png
"The ferocity of the tribes in the Red Basin region is traceable to their predecessors. In Egyptian time, 4000-2000 B.C, this region was ruled by powerful sun worshippers."

sierra_10212.png

Gabe-sm.png
"See 'Sun Worshippers' by A. Curate."

We move on to the books on religion...

sierra_10249.png

Gabe-sm.png
One of the earliest religious practices was that of sun worship. The most powerful cults of sun worshippers lived on the continent of Africa."

sierra_10253.png

Gabe-sm.png
"The homeland of this ancient cult is still considered a sacred site of power. See 'Ancient Digs of Africa' by Professor Seymore Shards."

We locate this book too :

sierra_10261.png

Gabe-sm.png
"The most fascinating archaeological site in Africa is the great snake mound in the People's Republic of Benin, located 50 miles south of the capital, in the Red Basin."

sierra_10269.png

Gabe-sm.png
"Unlike other snake mounds, the African example is a double snake mound--a small snake ring within a larger snake ring. The mound is thought to have housed an ancient temple. Although archaeologists explored the mound site, the interior remains largely unchanged from ancient times."

sierra_10275.png

Gabe-sm.png
A double snake ring???

Gabriel flips furiously, looking for a picture :

sierra_10281.png

Just like in the dreams... We decide to hang on the snake mound book and show it to Gerde :

sierra_10299.png

gerde.png
Africa? You think Wolfgang went to Africa?

Gabe-sm.png
I know he did.

gerde.png
Then I shall make you a plane trip right now, Ja?

:lol: Gerde can't wait for us to get the hell outta here and go after uncle wolfie...

Gabe-sm.png
Well...I guess so.

gerde.png
Good! Good! My poor Wolfgang! You have money for the plane, Ja?

Whoops, money you said ...?

sierra_10313.png

Gabe-sm.png
Doesn't... the Ritter estate have any money ?

gerde.png
No! How Wolfgang bought his ticket, I do not know, but we have no money left!

Since Gerde has enough money just for buying potato, good old Mose will have to help us once more, may he rest in peace...

Gabe-sm.png
I guess we could put the plane tickets on this credit card.

gerde.png
Terrific! I will go make the call! Then--while we wait--breakfast!

Gabe-sm.png
Does that mean I get some COFFEE now?

After coffee ,sausage and potato, it's time to leave...

sierra_10329.png

sierra_10334.png

Africa, here we come !

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
GarfunkeL said:
What happened to the looped soundtracks? They were a great touch. And a good update.
Well, it took a lot of time making / uploading them and since not many people listened to them, I decided to scrap the whole thing.

GarfunkeL said:
Funny how each author named the exact book needed for extra information... :D
Yep, a very thorough reference system. :M
I searched in case the books were real, but Jensen made them up. It would be good to know what books she actually read for her research on the story.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
To hell with wanting to be a dragon or a shattenjaeger, I want to have a private library! :obviously:

Well, Malleus Maleficarum is at least a real book, and really fucked up.

Also:

sierra_10033.png

His grip is all wrong! How can he be a Ritter if he stabs with a longsword? (discuss!)

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
It's also completely fake. The author was a wanna-be witch-hunter who wanted to become rich and famous, so he wrote a book full of bullshit. It wasn't taken very seriously amongst educated at the time of writing.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Why do you want to fuck UK Immigrants, RK47? Point me towards the thread that will illuminate this mystery.

5185.jpg
Fuck China.
5185.jpg
Fuck AoD.

5185.jpg
Fuck UK Immigrants.

No, 47. You are the decadent Chinese immigrant.

5185.jpg
Kuso.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
I love the castle part. Cheesy, but it complements the game. Does the game ever give any info on what exactly was that Dragon? A tempting archangel? Some creepy and twisted St.George apparition? A demon? The devil himself? The physical manifestation of the key means it wasn't just a figment of Gabe's subconscius.

It's also completely fake. The author was a wanna-be witch-hunter who wanted to become rich and famous, so he wrote a book full of bullshit. It wasn't taken very seriously amongst educated at the time of writing.

Why would you call it "fake"? All evidence points to it being actually written(or at least acknowledged) by Sprenger and Kramer, who were actually the most active Catholic inquisitors of Germany back in those days. While much of what appears in it is indeed bullshit and baseless flokloric superstition, part of it is a very interesting outlook of what those inquisitors actually met and what were the widespread views on women during the medieval witchhunt crazes.

The philosophical themes contained in the book were somewhat influential and many of the witchcraft acts described in it are material rather than supernatural(infanticide, caniballism, abortion, psychological manipulation, hypnosis, ritualistic murder, poisoning, use of psychotropic herbs, etc).

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I love the castle part. Cheesy, but it complements the game. Does the game ever give any info on what exactly was that Dragon? A tempting archangel? Some creepy and twisted St.George apparition? A demon? The devil himself? The physical manifestation of the key means it wasn't just a figment of Gabe's subconscius.

I don't think there's any more info on the dragon and it's probably for the best, such matters are better left vague.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert

Why would you call it "fake"? All evidence points to it being actually written(or at least acknowledged) by Sprenger and Kramer, who were actually the most active Catholic inquisitors of Germany back in those days. While much of what appears in it is indeed bullshit and baseless flokloric superstition, part of it is a very interesting outlook of what those inquisitors actually met and what were the widespread views on women during the medieval witchhunt crazes.

The philosophical themes contained in the book were somewhat influential and many of the witchcraft acts described in it are material rather than supernatural(infanticide, caniballism, abortion, psychological manipulation, hypnosis, ritualistic murder, poisoning, use of psychotropic herbs, etc).
You just said it yourself. Just replace "much" with "everything". Being a witch hunter at that time wasn't an occupation that required an university degree. The authors were basically grifters who made their living through conning superstitious, uneducated people. First problem already is that witch hunts didn't only target women, nor were women always in majority. Swedish, Finnish and Russian crazes killed more men than women and even in HRE and France, were women were a simple majority, there were plenty of men killed as well. Nor do other Inquisitors journals collaborate with that book. It's the best known only because its so outrageous and thus sparks the imagination of people even centuries later. Like Necronomicon. Or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
I searched in case the books were real, but Jensen made them up. It would be good to know what books she actually read for her research on the story.

The website she used for "Sidney" articles is still online. There is a lot of really obscure occult stuff into it. I actually wish she hadn't used it, lots of really retarded quackery there. o_O

Being a witch hunter at that time wasn't an occupation that required an university degree.

Not that I advocate or defend witch-hunts or anything like that, but both Catholic and Protestant inquisitors were usually educated(though I do concede exceptions happening on the latter, specially after the 15th century). The book we are talking about was in latin, remember?

You just said it yourself. Just replace "much" with "everything".

I wouldn't go that far. Truth is that claiming that the inquisition only targeted proto-feminists, heretics and crypto jews is somewhat ignorant. The post-reformation witch crazes were indeed mob rule and mass panic that resulted in the death of thousands of innocents, but to say that the inquisition never encountered actual devil worshippers that acted up on their beliefs and commited horrible crimes is folly. There are many records of genuine criminals involved with the occult being persecuted both before, during and after the witch craze, and the parts of the Malleus Maleficarum that concern ritualism and religious inspired murder are not to be considered "bullshit" even by the most harcore skeptic.

In fact, some cases creep me out. This one in particular:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giles_de_Rais

But anyway, let's not litter this LP. I guess reply on my profile if you feel like it. The topic is interesting and the discussion would naturally be derailed a lot further.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
You know, Gerde is the least consistent character in the series. Why did she went from from being a young and naive blonde plaything to being a "why so serious" feminist secretary in her 40's?

Well I certainly didn't expect the Inquisition to find me here. Then again, nobody does.

spanish_inquisition.jpg

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
sierra_10347.png

carte-du-benin.jpg

IMG_4863.JPG

IMG_4837-crop.JPG

MISSION : Locate uncle Wolfgang, Find Tetelo's remains, get hold of amulet, vanquish voodoo cult.

sierra_10355.png

The serpent mound looks familiar to Gabriel...

sierra_10357.png

Gabe-sm.png
Yeah. Sure. Wait here, please. I may be awhile, though.

The jeep driver has settled into his seat for a nap...

sierra_10368.png

mac.png
Quickly, cut out his heart, now that he's sleeping !

Gabe-sm.png
Huh ? Why would I want to do that ?!

mac.png
Just do it, you'll thank me later...

Gabe-sm.png
No way.

mac.png
Well at least take this fake pig's heart with you. Look, when you squeeze it, it spills fake blood. Hah ! Everybody loves them, they're the "heart" of the party !

Gabe-sm.png
I don't want this crap. Gather your stuff and get the hell outta here !

mac.png
Ok, but it's your loss, man...

Gabe-sm.png
Wait ! You forgot your fake doggie poo poo ! Here.

mac.png
What fake doggie poo poo ? I never had such an item in my inventory.

Gabe-sm.png
... ... ... Ah shit.

mac.png

sierra_10344.png

Day 9 : And then the wheel turned round and round.

Chapter 13 Soundtrack :

Gabriel is on a rise overlooking an ancient snake mound in the People's Republic of Benin.

sierra_10366.png

It's time we saw the mound up close :

sierra_10377.png

Mummy-like figures in contorted poses appear to be the only residents here.

Gabe-sm.png
Was this a burial mound, or does their presence serve some ritualistic purpose?

Who knows. Out attention shifts to a strange stone on the wall...

sierra_10388.png

sierra_10394.png

It has a hole in the middle and it seems it's removable. We decide to take it with us. The circular corridor has many rooms.

sierra_10396.png

In each room there's a notch on the wall and on most of them there are these strange stones adroned with snakes :

sierra_10400.png

sierra_10407.png

We gather all of them. Each stone shows a different number of snakes.

sierra_10414.png

The walls bear ancient paintings--the handiwork of the sun worshippers, no doubt.

sierra_10426.png

One of the tablets doesn't want to come out.

sierra_10428.png

We have a closer look :

sierra_10431.png

Hmm, what the deal with this stuff ? Suddenly, a shadow flickers in the corner of Gabriel's eye.

Gabe-sm.png
Is there anybody there ?

There is no answer. We move on to the next room where we find :

sierra_10439.png

Gabe-sm.png
It's shaped a little like a snake.

We take it. Eventually we reach a room with a big mural.

sierra_10454.png

Could this be a door ? We insert the rod into the opening but nothing happens. Then we try to take out the tablet, but this one is also stuck :

sierra_10460.png

Let's have a look at the tablets :

sierra_10466.png

There are 12 rooms and we have 10 tablets, while 2 are still etched on the walls. Each stone tablet shows a number of snakes ranging from 1 to 12...

Gabe-sm.png
Maybe each table needs to be placed in the corresponding room, in the correct order. And since there are already two of them stuck on the walls, then...

... then it should be easy to find out in which order to place them ! This one here is number six and the other one stuck was number 12. We start placing the stones :

sierra_10487.png

As Gabriel moves around he has the creeping sensation that he's being watched...

sierra_10501.png

We've finally placed them all. Let's try to use that rod again :

sierra_10513.png

But...

Gabe-sm.png
Nothing happened.

Well, we'll just have to use it in all the holes. Gabriel --experienced at putting his rod into tiny, dirty holes-- performs the task with ease :

sierra_10522.png

sierra_10528.png

We've almost come full circle, when suddenly :

sierra_10531.png

sierra_10540.png

Gabe-sm.png
I have a feeling THAT did something!

Oh, it did. The mummified figures are starting to move !

sierra_10548.png

Gabriel fumbles around in panic !

sierra_10549.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sierra_10560.png

The Zombi smashes Gabriel's ribcage with enormous force...

sierra_10561.png

Takes out his heart...

sierra_10563.png

And leisurely eats it.

sierra_10568.png

sierra_10574.png

We decide to give it another try. We soon realize that we don't have to use the rod in all the holes, just a specific one which is 3 rooms below the 12th room. Hey, just like the poem at the start of the day said !

Anyway, let's rumble :

sierra_10575.png

This time we're faster !

sierra_10582.png

I'm guessing we need to reach the room with the big mural...

sierra_10586.png

Damn, there are too many of them !

sierra_10591.png

sierra_10597.png

sierra_10604.png

FUCK. Whatever we do, the way to the mural room is guarded by three impenetrable zombies that always kill Gabriel. I was stuck in this goddamn place for a long time, let me tell you. I needed all the help I could get.

Gabe-sm.png
Hey Mac, I could use some help.

mac.png
Just do what I would do. You'll figure it out.

Gabe-sm.png
Hmmm, how about cutting my clothes to threads, tie them into a rope, hang it from the ceiling and then use it to propel myself over the zombies and into the mural room !

mac.png
Yeah. Or you could use the vines.

Gabe-sm.png
The vines ?

mac.png
Yep.

Gabe-sm.png
... ... ... Ah shit.

mac.png

Vines, some as thick as Gabriel's wrist, hang down from the damp, earthen ceiling. Let's grab 'em !

sierra_10670.png

sierra_10683.png

sierra_10693.png

sierra_10702.png

:yeah:

But this room is swarming with zombies too !

sierra_10713.png

We're doomed !

sierra_10718.png

WHEN SUDDENLY

sierra_10720.png

sierra_10746.png

sierra_10757.png

sierra_10777.png

sierra_10804.png

Gabe-sm.png
Go to what?

wolfgang.png
The secret panel, Boy! These creatures are only alive while it's open. Close it, Gabriel, and hurry!

How the fuck do we close it ?! Gabriel does what he knows best, he uses his rod...

sierra_10836.png

sierra_10845.png

sierra_10858.png

sierra_10863.png

:yeah:

Lot's of fuck year moments here. :D

sierra_10882.png

sierra_10889.png

Uncle Wolfgang sure kicked some ass back there, but it took a toll on him. He looks frail and shaken, but determined to make a good impression for Gabriel.

Gabe-sm.png
Are you okay? You don't look so hot.

wolfgang.png
I'm fine, Gabriel. The wheel--you dreamt it?

Gabe-sm.png
Yes! And you?

wolfgang.png
Yes. I must congratulate you on the 'three snakes' connection. I had missed it. You will make a wonderful Schattenjager.

Yeah right, we just went on trying various things until we stumbled on it.

Gabe-sm.png
Who, me?

sierra_10919.png

Three quests huh ? Interesting.

Gabe-sm.png
Well, It's nice to finally have someone around who knows what the hell's going on.

wolfgang.png
I know, my boy. I know. But let us see what is here. You have found the heart of the apple, but it might be poisoned still.

We have a look around...

sierra_10926.png

A mummy lies on the floor, apparently having fallen inanimate where it stood when the secret passageway door closed. We turn our attention back to Wolfgang :

sierra_10940.png

Gabe-sm.png
So, let's talk about voodoo.

wolfgang.png
It sounds as though you have learned much during your investigation in New Orleans. Perhaps YOU will fill ME in when we have a chance to sit down and talk.

Well, now it's as good a time as any.

Gabe-sm.png
I came across the term "cabrit sans cor'" It means 'goat without horns'--it's a term used for human sacrifice in Voudoun.

wolfgang.png
Well, let's hope we can avoid any more of that in this family.

Gabe-sm.png
Any ideas on where the Gedde hounfour in New Orleans might be?

wolfgang.png
Leider nicht. You will have to try to find it when you return to New Orleans. You must not go in alone, though. Even if we find the talisman, it will be quite a battle.

Gabe-sm.png
You'll be there to help me anyway. Do you know anything about the significance of animal masks ?

wolfgang.png
Yes. Tetelo's people wear animal masks for their rituals, don't they? It is not at all uncommon. Many occult groups are based heavily on animal totems.

sierra_10975.png

wolfgang.png
Even our family is associated with the image of a lion.

Gabe-sm.png
While the Geddes are associated with snakes. Damballah, the snake. He's one of the primary Loa of the Gedde tribe.

wolfgang.png
I see. Good work. That information might prove useful.

Gabe-sm.png
Not to mention Ogoun Badagris...

wolfgang.png
It is another Voudoun Loa, is it not?

Gabe-sm.png
Yes. A particularly nasty one, so I understand. Have you come across anything about it in your research?

wolfgang.png
He seems to be feared by most Voudoun groups. I haven't come across very much specific information.

Gabe-sm.png
I've also found some interesting information about rada drums.

wolfgang.png
Rada drums? You mean ceremonial drums?

Gabe-sm.png
Yes. The Gedde tribe uses drummers around the French Quarter as relay messengers, to keep track of their business.

wolfgang.png
Hmmm. Those drums have a ceremonial use, too. It would be useful to know their code, Gabriel.

Gabe-sm.png
I had Grace find some information on them.

wolfgang.png
That's my boy.

sierra_11009.png

wolfgang.png
I can feel her presence here. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew we were violating her sanctum.

Gabe-sm.png
Do you think the talisman is here ?

wolfgang.png
I'm sure of it. You must find it if you want to be a true Shattenjager.

Gabe-sm.png
But what does that mean, being a Shattenjager ?

wolfgang.png
We have not the time to discuss that here. You have started the path; I can see it in your eyes. You must trust yourself and be true to your inner voice.

Gabe-sm.png
Inner voice, huh ?

wolfgang.png
The GOOD voice, Gabriel. You'll know it when you hear it.

Well enough chit chat, time to start looking for the amulet. In the other side of the room we find a big stone table :

sierra_11069.png

sierra_11082.png

Gabe-sm.png
Can you make it out?

wolfgang.png
A tribesman discovers the snake mound hidden in the jungle...

sierra_11093.png

wolfgang.png
In this room, he bows down to a small idol of some sort. The thing is radiating, like a sun.

sierra_11104.png

wolfgang.png
The idol was probably once kept in this table, but they would have it with them now. It must be destroyed.

An idol even more ancient than the Agris tribe... We inspect the stone slab :

sierra_11129.png

wolfgang.png
I saw that. This is undoubtedly a sacrificial table. That trough is for a human heart.

Gabe-sm.png
That's sick!

The table's lid fits heavily on the base. At the seam there are two large holes on either side. We glance at the wall.

sierra_11143.png

Maybe we can use them on those holes !

sierra_11152.png

wolfgang.png
Good idea ! Let me help you.

sierra_11176.png

sierra_11203.png

They're handles ! Let's try to open the lid.

sierra_11220.png

They both use all their strength, but...

sierra_11230.png

Gabe-sm.png
Damn, it won't budge ! I know it's in there!

wolfgang.png
Yes. It IS in there. I have not felt this powerful since...well, ever.

Gabe-sm.png
Why won't the damn lid come off?

sierra_11256.png

Gabe-sm.png
Oh, great! Where are WE going to get a heart?

wolfgang.png
Gabriel. YOU must take the talisman and be Schattenjager. You performed the ritual and dreamt of the dragon, no?

Gabe-sm.png
Yes, I did! But, you're the current Schattenjager, I only did that because...

wolfgang.png
Because you were driven to it. I have done nothing with this title for many years. Even in my prime, I had few cases....<sigh> No, if my life had a purpose, it was to bring YOU to this point.

Gabe-sm.png
But I have NO idea what I'm doing.

wolfgang.png
It is not a science, Gabriel! It is instinct, and you have it in your blood. Trust it. The castle is yours now. It has many documents and records which will help you in the future.

Gabe-sm.png
Well, thanks for the confidence, but what about this table?

wolfgang.png
I want you to go into the next room and get the heart from that dead creature on the floor.

Gabe-sm.png
Will that work? Doesn't it need to be...fresh?

wolfgang.png
Let us try. Perhaps there's some of the old Ritter magic left. Go on.

Well, it doesn't hurt to give it a try...

sierra_11343.png

sierra_11408a.png

sierra_11408b.png

wolfgang.png
Ummph !

sierra_11408c.png

sierra_11408d.png

sierra_11419.png

sierra_11438.png

sierra_11467a.png

sierra_11467b.png

sierra_11467c.png

sierra_11467d.png

Gabe-sm.png
Tetelo, you're gonna pay for this, you BITCH !!

:salute: Goodbye Uncle Wolfgang, you were a true bro. :(

MEANWHILE...

sierra_11493.png

gerde.png
He is trying to locate Wolfgang. Has something happened ?

Grace-sm.png
<sigh> No, it's okay. I'm just a little...anxious.

gerde.png
Have they tried to hurt you ?

Grace-sm.png
No, they haven't. I just need to talk to Gabriel.

They haven't tried to hurt her, YET. But I don't think Tetelo would take kindly to Gabriel's recent actions...

dr01.jpg

dr02.jpg

dr03.jpg

dr04.jpg

Something wicked this way comes...

sierra_11536.png

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Uncle Wolfgang was so awesome. A shame he had to die :(

I also dislike the fact that the piture of him you find in GK2 looks like Kenny G.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom