Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Six Days in Fallujah

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jaime Lannister, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Goose Learned

Goose
    Is that what they're doing?

They're very bad at it. Why are they filling their own countries with people they're "erasing"?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Commissar Draco Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar Patron

Commissar Draco
    Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Well the rape-fugees are send by planes and boats from ITZrael to Cuckrope and Kwanzoo so it works as it was intended Comrade, In meantime Bidet-Harris admisitration is starving Syria and Yemen and steal the country which is no in war oil and wheat causing another 500 K dead babies so maybe those
    :liberals: Should protest this not vidya game Comrade.

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    • rolleyes rolleyes x 1
    • Someone has issues Someone has issues x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Nutria Arcane Patron

Nutria
    Strap Yourselves In
    I just want to apologize to all the Iraqi Sunnis for putting them in their place. Kind of makes you think how minority rule is bad in South Africa but if you impose it by killing thousands of civilians in a mass nerve gas attack, then you're actually the victim.

As for all the Russian posturing, when was the last time they won a war without massive assistance by Americans? 1877?

^ Top  
  4. Commissar Draco Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar Patron

Commissar Draco
    Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    2008, 2015 and again 2017 Comrade, when the last time Kwan won war going against the opponent who was not militia or bunch of tribesmen? mano at mano? 1898?

• Whatever shit you posted didn't load Whatever shit you posted didn't load x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    "I want to complain about jews and americans on the internet, which site should I go to?"
    "hm... how about one about politics... or stormfront..."
    "nah, I'm going to go to a site for RPGs"

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 3
    ^ Top  
  6. Goose Learned

Goose
    It would be everywhere if it wasn't completely censored.

This is literally American Interventionism: The Game. You can't discuss this topic in any detail without bringing up joos. To do so is disingenuous at best and propaganda at worst.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    maybe it's censored because we're tired of hearing you guys complain about the same thing over and over
    I'm slowly starting to hate people who complain about jews more than jews.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • cuck cuck x 2
    • retadred retadred x 1
    • Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Goose Learned

Goose
    Blame whitey

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Ol' Willy Arcane Zionist Agent

Ol' Willy
    True. But there's already plenty of such games and painfully not enough games where you can erase Kwanzas

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    maybe non-americans should learn how to make games already

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. NJClaw OoOoOoOoOoh Patron

NJClaw
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    I'm Ridin' with Biden I'm Ridin' with Biden
    The joke being that Belgians are Americans due to the EU being an American protectorate?

^ Top  
  12. Nutria Arcane Patron

Nutria
    Strap Yourselves In
    If they were an American protectorate they'd be paying $500 fucking billion dollars a year for the stuff that protects them, like nuclear weapons. And they'd have legit universal conscription like the Koreans do.

• honk honk! honk honk! x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Parsimonious cook Arcane Patron

Parsimonious cook
    Strap Yourselves In
    I just checked and there are five full servers right now (ie about 150 ppl playing). I no longer play much myself, since I find that Squad satisfies all my "realistic military MP shooter" needs, but if you want to jump in, people are still there. After about 600 hours in game I mostly just fuck around and troll people by bombing spawn points, its a great shame that spawn bombing is no longer a thing in Insurgency: Sandstrom, the broken aspects of the first game were extremely fun.

Regarding all this "normalizing murder of shitskins" bullshit - I hope all these "new Americans," "new Swedes" or whatever these people are dont forget to take this burning issue up with ISIS, carterls and all those random central American gangbangers who spent circa a decade flooding the internet with videos of themselves committing acts of extreme violence against other shitskins. If somebody "normalized" violence against shitskins, it was the shitskins themselves, bunch of whiteys doing a vidya had nothing to do with it.

Just on the off-chance you were being serious about this - shooting incapacitated enemies in the head is basically a standard procedure for special forces worldwide (see what the ruskies did in Dubrovka theater to all those gassed Chechens). The problem with international law regarding the armed confilct is that it would basically make it impossible to wage a war if it was followed (which I guess might be the point) and so it is violated by everyone all the time. Of course the only people ever put on trial (post-WWII) for warcrimes are niggers and people from former Yugoslavia (ie the weak and the defeated). Btw US even has the so called "Hague Invasion Act" (American Servicemembers Protection Act of 2002), which protects them from all this globalist bullshit.

Anyway, the game kinda looks like a more simplistic version of SWAT 4 where you dont get penalised for actually shooting the bad guys. It might be worth a try actually, we will see.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Participation Award Participation Award x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    most international laws regarding war don't even apply to non-state combatants and combatants from states that are non-signatories
    they're pretty much jokes used to mock people who lose a war

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Ol' Willy Arcane Zionist Agent

Ol' Willy
    If one side of conflict has subscribed to such international convention and the other has not, the former side is not freed from following statures of such conversation

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    Too lazy to look into this further than checking wikipedia but here you go:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Ol' Willy Arcane Zionist Agent

Ol' Willy
    While technically I'm not right, is there a country that has not ratified GC?

^ Top  
  18. Ol' Willy Arcane Zionist Agent

Ol' Willy
    You can always read about some heroic WW2 American engagements: how brave GIs were fighting the hardest battles against static divisions, Volksgrenadier divisions, Osteinheiten and Panzers without the fuel

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  19. Ed123 Arcane Patron

Ed123
    Serpent in the Staglands Wasteland 2
    Just stop reading shoutbox

^ Top  
  20. Justicar Dead game Glory to Ukraine

Justicar

Brave murican golems crying under light mortar fire :lol:

And here you have slavs laughing under much heavier and closer artillery fire.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    • Prestigious Prestigious x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. sser Arcane Cuck Developer

sser
    Or Delta Force Black Hawk Down, which at its release was closer to the actual events than this Fallujah game was to its own.

This story is wandering into lawsuit territory. It is one thing to discuss the merit of making consumer art based off of real world conflicts, particularly ones still in living memory. It is something else entirely to choose a single game amongst dozens and dozens and then attack it and provoke cancellations from within the industry itself. It comes across as business meddling through and through.

Quoting the FTC:

Not a lawyer, but shit if that is not literally this: https://archive.is/Qkq76

Call of Duty is a best seller for seemingly decades now and they're talking like this game is some unique abomination. It is far too narrowed and pointed of an attack, and it being made by industry parties, some of which are not just competitors in a general sense, but competitors in genre as well, is very suspect.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. Parsimonious cook Arcane Patron

Parsimonious cook
    Strap Yourselves In
    Yes, the backlash is ridiculous, especially since competing devs are behind large part of it, sure hope those faggots get sued and especially that the devs don’t cuck-out and release the game (no matter how mediocre it probably will be). IMO the main difference between CoD and this is that there is either no significant Nazi community in USA (or the few survivors that are still around know better, I mean imagine a WWII Wehrmacht vet complaining about CoD provoking anti-German sentiments), but there is plenty of US-hating mudslimes with twitter accounts. I understand that some people might have issues with seeing an ongoing or very recent conflict in a game, but there were already tons of movies and TV-shows about Iraq and Afghan wars (usually with clearly pro-US outlook too) - I don’t think that vidya should be treated any different.

This is just politics, remember that Syrian Warfare even got taken off Steam temporarily for bogus accusation that devs stole some assets, the real problem being of course that the game presented pro-Assad/pro-Russian view of Syrian war. Again, I get the “ruskie propaganda” angle, but it isn’t that different from the bajilion games out there that glorify US soldiers and throw shade at their enemies. It speaks volumes about the current state of the western civilisation that a piece of entertainment that generally shows its own soldiers fighting its long-term enemy is seen as outrageouss.

If the butt hurt tards trying to cancel this game were any smart, they would make a survival horror game where you play lets say as an Afghan civilian trying to escape a US special forces night raid on your village or something. The massive controversy would guarantee them sales. Instead they show themselves like faggots they are and generate sales for someone else.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  23. Citizen Guest

Citizen
    Lmao just change the text in game so it depicts a "fictional war in a fictional middle east inspired country of Imaginistan"

• No No x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Uncreation Learned

Uncreation
    Lol, haven't payed any attention to this shit. So can you play as a sand nigger or just as a murican?

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.