Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Skyrim for Switch is just the same old rehashed stuff… but can’t help loving it

Discussion in 'Bethesda Game Studios' started by Invictus, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Invictus Arcane The Real Fanboy

Invictus
    Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Just got it yesterday as a gift from the wife and man… it is mindless but oh so much fun and satisfying

The Switch version looks better than I expected in handheld and other than the disastrous UI plays pretty much perfectly, if you could add a few easy of life mods like the unofficial patches it could be better but in any case guess the 10 years have given me perspective on the game.

It doesn’t have to be hardcore or deep it is simply simple fun and I cannot help myself loving it nowadays
    I can always fire up my beloved New Vegas on my PC or any other “hardcore” games like Age of Decadence (which would be amazing to have on Switch btw) and I know it was fashionable to pick on Skyrim… but maybe old age has mellowed me out by damn is it fun to play as handheld

• Funny x 3
    • consume product x 2
    • popamole x 2
    • Cheers!! x 1
    • decline x 1
    • Salute x 1
    • Okily Dokily! x 1
    • Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Dishonoredbr Liturgist

Dishonoredbr
    Buying Skyrim for switch should be a crime with death sentence.

• butthurt butthurt x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Participation Award Participation Award x 1
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. gruntar Savant

gruntar
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 16
    ^ Top  
  4. TheHeroOfTime Arcane

TheHeroOfTime
    Buy La-Mulana 1&2 for switch. They are good open world action RPGs trust me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. zwanzig_zwoelf Graverobber Foundation Developer

zwanzig_zwoelf
    Sad to hear about your wife, but happy that this game provided some comfort despite being a glorified modding toolkit with a fuckhuge example project thrown in.

Get better, bro!

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • nice nice x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • butthurt butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. TemplarGR Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Bethestard

TemplarGR
    Skyrim is the best fantasy crpg ever made. Doesn't matter on what platform you play it, whether it is your ancient windows xp core2 duo desktop or your smartwatch, it is always an exciting experience. Fuck the haters

• Shit Shit x 2
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • /facepalm/ /facepalm/ x 1
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Invictus Arcane The Real Fanboy

Invictus
    Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Now now let’s not get carried away… it is good brainless fun but best game pf all time… yeah nope

• cuck cuck x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. RNGsus Arcane

RNGsus
    God, it kills me I know this bartender chick who makes me happy but she's got a kid with this soylent motherfucker. I want her to ditch the kid and the faggot dad, but he'd probably come after us in Mexico and I'd have to kill his deadass, and then who would take care of their kid? Maybe this is kind of what wife's boyfriends think, but I wouldn't dick another man's wife anyway. Its disgusting my dick is renting the same pussy as this other dude, its like our dicks are living together, which makes everything gay.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. SmoothPimp Educated

SmoothPimp
    Demoted from human beings.

• Edgy Edgy x 2
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.