Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim Special Edition

Modron

Arcane
Fertility Mode
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13068/?
Adds a menstrual cycle to the women of Skyrim for role play purposes. Tracked women proceed through the menstrual cycle and can become pregnant as well as give birth to babies.
For the best experience, the following additional mod(s) are recommended:

• Flower Girls SE: Adds an immersive way to have sex in Skyrim. Fertility Mode is compatible with an optional patch.
13068-12-1508680120.jpg
I refuse to attempt to understand what's going on in the heads of modders making this kind of stuff.
I fear I would not be able to find my way back and get trapped in a world of
:prosper:.
Wimp.

Vorark

Erudite
You think stuff like this is exclusive to Skyrim but the other day I was looking for a mod in MW Mod History and there was a lot of cringey content. Nothing is sacred for unhinged people.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Serious question: is it possible to fix shadows in Skyrim? As in z-flicker visible on trees and mountains.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
You think stuff like this is exclusive to Skyrim but the other day I was looking for a mod in MW Mod History and there was a lot of cringey content. Nothing is sacred for unhinged people.

These kinds of people have always been floating amidst the RPG wastes.

circ

Arcane
can't wait to FUS RO DAH again

oh wait you asked for a cheese burger and bethesda gives you a bowl of stale croutons. and rats ate most of them. it's also running a pension scheme so you'll die poor and homeless.

edit: that 3d map will go down in history for being as dumb as a lump of shit

Puukko

Arcane
Started my third playthrough. Using the Dragon Rising guide as the base for mods, along with a good chunk of the top mods on Nexus. Rather than making the same stale stealth archer, going all out on the edge front by making an elf hating vampire necromancer Nord. This perk overhaul allows me to summon lots of permanent skeletons, which will go nicely with the vampire overhaul mod from the same creator. Throw in a magic mod and a necromancer questline mod and I think I'll be having quite a bit of fun late game.

What I need now is a mod to replace the skeleton sounds with ones from Daggerfall.

Last edited:

Puukko

Arcane
It's been four years. Different mods, different build, different choices.

Heh, choices in Skyrim.

The other option would be a playthrough of Oblivion for the first time.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Have any of you thought Bethesda let 2018 be the year without new Skyrim release?

Skyrim VR, that was originally released for PS VR last year, is coming to PC:

($20 VR tax included.)

Curiously it supports Oculus Rift as well as Vive and Windows MR.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
Have any of you thought Bethesda let 2018 be the year without new Skyrim release?

Skyrim VR, that was originally released for PS VR last year, is coming to PC:

($20 VR tax included.)

Curiously it supports Oculus Rift as well as Vive and Windows MR.

i'd be surprised if there were no vr enabling mods already.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
when will they start remaking/remastering their old titles?
isn't that what everyone else is doing these days?

Started my third playthrough. Using the Dragon Rising guide as the base for mods, along with a good chunk of the top mods on Nexus. Rather than making the same stale stealth archer, going all out on the edge front by making an elf hating vampire necromancer Nord. This perk overhaul allows me to summon lots of permanent skeletons, which will go nicely with the vampire overhaul mod from the same creator. Throw in a magic mod and a necromancer questline mod and I think I'll be having quite a bit of fun late game.

What I need now is a mod to replace the skeleton sounds with ones from Daggerfall.

hey, which necromancy\perk mods are you using?

roll-a-die

Magister

Sounds like Enai's mods, as Ordinator lets you summon permanent skeleton followers.

Puukko

Arcane

Sounds like Enai's mods, as Ordinator lets you summon permanent skeleton followers.
Yeah, that's the one. Turns out the base lich mod (Undeath) is a bit lackluster and you can't install another mod that fleshes it out afterwards, only on a save with no Undeath data, so I really only completed the questline for rp purposes and went back rolling with my skelly squad. I've also got Enai's vampire mod which adds a lot of blood spells but I really haven't used those because setting everything on fire works just as well. Funny thing is, this vampire mod causes me to fall below 75 hp in the sunlight, which causes one of the Ordinator perks to activate and I spontanously combust about once a minute. Could fix it by having more base hp, I suppose. Sitting at ~650 magicka and 120 hp now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom