Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim video LP

Yay or nay?

• Do it fag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's too boring to play, let alone watch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A video LP with no narration? I'll watch it when I'm out of sleeping pills.

If you think fetch quests are boring when you're the one playing the game, imagine how it is to watch someone do it.

TripJack said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Video lps are good as long as the lper is good.

what is an example of a good video lp

http://lparchive.org/Kaizo-Mario-World/

Monocause

Arcane
Hey, your short Oblivion LP with that FF7 sword was quite fun. Looking forward to it. Just don't sing any Finnish folk/metal or I'll cut your balls off.

Okay. There's something wrong with the files, can't encode the fuckers, the programs I have tried just crash at some point.

I might give this another shot if I find a better screen capture program, but the first attempt was a total failure.

Gord

Arcane
Monocause said:
Hey, your short Oblivion LP with that FF7 sword was quite fun. Looking forward to it. Just don't sing any Finnish folk/metal or I'll cut your balls off.

Forget about him. It's winter and everybody knows that you don't fuck with the Finns during winter.
So please do the longplay singing Finnish folk/metal, which is the only way such a longplay should be done.

Unless Monocause is finnish himself I guess...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom