Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim Worldmap, Manual and Screenies. Oh, and PCG preview.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Possibly posted before but I can't be bothered to look for it. Skyrim's manual was leaked last week and so have the (alleged) worldmap and there are also some new screenies. Oh, and the PCGamer preview. Entertain me, Codex.

w0tf9l.jpg

maw19k.jpg

14tjsh.jpg

2qle6og.jpg

25zkscy.jpg

2w7pjlg.jpg

2wmdfd3.jpg

1zgdutg.jpg

tl;dr? Mudcrabs!

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Looks like Oblibian. Which is to say it looks like crap.

At least the faces seem to be less derp.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
The screenshots, bloom aside, really aren't that bad. The animations however... Remember that gameplay trailer with the giant being thrown into the sky? Atrocious. Really, you'd think by now Bethesda could afford some decent people for that.

FatCat

Educated
Trash said:
The screenshots, bloom aside, really aren't that bad. The animations however... Remember that gameplay trailer with the giant being thrown into the sky? Atrocious. Really, you'd think by now Bethesda could afford some decent people for that.

And here i thought it was actually hilarious.

Phelot

Arcane
Yeah, it looks pretty white washed or maybe "gray washed" would be better.

I'm sure mods will fix it.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
the above said:
Yeah, it looks pretty white washed or maybe "gray washed" would be better.

I'm sure mods will fix it.

You just know it that legions of babbling retards will call this art direction.

Regdar

Arcane
How many weeks before first prostitution mods hit the nexus? Gentlemen, place your bets.

Captain Shrek

It just now remains to be seen how much of this is true.

CrazyLoon

Prophet
Yeah, the level of creepiness is raised with each succeeding game. There is already a tentacle sex mod in Oblivion if I'm not mistaken. I would say nude mods in one or two days after the release and crazier stuff following a couple weeks after. It seems like Bethesda's games have turned into a medium for developing pixelated sex mods.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Regdar said:
How many weeks before first prostitution mods hit the nexus? Gentlemen, place your bets.
Weeks? That shit will be available in a couple of days.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I think the state of Bethesda game mods, clearly reflects the type of gamer that likes and enjoys their games.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Re: Skyrim Worldmap, Manual and Screenies. Oh, and PCG previ

Trash said:
tl;dr? Mudcrabs!

You can order companions to do a whole bunch of shit, including pick locks (guess I've found my new custom open ring/Skeleton key :smug: )

Writer accidentally walked into a vampire lair, they were using drain life spells and were at a much higher level so he could barely dent them. He had to run away.

One interesting bit is that he ran into a bunch of monks that were servants of Stendarr (called Vigilants of Stendarr specifically) and they healed is vampirism. There's mention of priests of Arkay performing funerals. DraQ was endlessly butthurt that Oblivion temples were too generic compared to daggerfall's ( :retarded: ). Looks like that may have changed.

Oh, and he picks up a dog along the way, though the commands he can give it are more limited.

It has been a while since I last read PCG, but I don't remember the little jokes along the pictures being that unfunny.

J_J_M

Educated
Jaesun said:
I think the state of Bethesda game mods, clearly reflects the type of gamer that likes and enjoys their games.
You too? Bethesda games are like a furry and anime lover magnet. They cram them full of mods of big-eyed, blue-haired, voluptuous 10 year old maids fornicating with transexual Argonians, and get off on it. :lol:

oscar

Arcane

Mastermind said:
Oblivion temples were too generic compared to daggerfall's

Yeah Daedric temples were awesome in Morrowind and Daggerfall. They really felt alien with the insane architecture and weird statues.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Since you can marry npcs in-game I predict one of the DLC will be your very own mail order Nordic bride... $4.99! Or maybe even... Felicia Day~

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

oscar said:
Mastermind said:
Oblivion temples were too generic compared to daggerfall's

Yeah Daedric temples were awesome in Morrowind and Daggerfall. They really felt alien with the insane architecture and weird statues.

I was talking about Divine temples. There were no Daedric temples in Morrowind (or daggerfall IIRC, but I haven't played enough of it to know). Do you mean ruins? I think those were unique to morrowind too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom