Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sleeping Dogs

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Sleeping Dogs is an all time favourite of mine, but this new version doesn't worth it, if you own the original. Only a few DLC worth the money (which gave new missions). Regarding graphical update, I think only the console owners will notice a hugh upgrade, the PC version already had the HD textrue pack which made the game look gorgeous.

Deleted member 7219

Yeah, doesn't look like this is worth it unless you really, really want the DLC (I don't).

So, they integrated cheat DLCs too? The ones that gave you fuckload of money and the same amount of skillpoints you'd normally get through entire game right after tutorial? :lol:

Astral Rag

Arcane
I don't like Sleeping Dogs driving model, it feels very floaty and there is no cockpit camera. Combat was fun for while and the game looks very good indeed.

lol@HD re-releases of recent games.

The "HD" version looks worse than the original

Definitively Worse Edition

jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Turjan

Arcane
So it's Deus Ex: HR "Director's Cut" all over again. I reinstalled the old version in that case. Good that, at this price point, I didn't even consider buying the new cash grab.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
People unwashed retards continue to pay for shit like this twice, so obviously SE will continue to milk them with 'Enhanced', 'Definitive' and 'Director's Cut' versions.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
^ That. I can't begin to count how many times I see people on Cheap Ass Gamer (oh the irony) talk about 'double dipping' -- buying the same shit for PC they have on console.

agris

Arcane
Patron
:necro:

Can you disable the waypoint / quest markers? It's on sale for $7.50 (US Steam) and I'm considering it...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Why would care about disabling those? It's not like it's an exploration based RPG.

Vibalist

Arcane
Why would care about disabling those? It's not like it's an exploration based RPG.
Taste? It's irrelevant why, I'm just asking if.

I highly doubt it. Disabling them would make the game next to impossible to play. You'd drive around for hours looking for the mission triggers, you wouldn't know which direction to go in in a street race, etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom