Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline So about these "I donated to__" tags...

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
Improved, T-Rex girl version:
JMZ0rN4.png
(Can't edit posts after 30 minutes).

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The idea of military type ribbons is great but these ^ are bad tbh. They're just cutouts of regular pictures shrunk to midget size.
Something custom drawn or painted would be better methinks.
Or keep the current badges. Better batshit crazy than boring.

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
The idea of military type ribbons is great but these ^ are bad tbh. They're just cutouts of regular pictures shrunk to midget size.
Something custom drawn or painted would be better methinks.
Or keep the current badges. Better batshit crazy than boring.
Shut up, alt with a lesser quality avatar.

70Em8y8.png
tAFSYSj.png
GKHcQal.png

Here are some badges for the Potato campaign. Damn, I feel like hiver doing his awful Torment interfaces.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Where's the Grimoire one, dammit?!?

There has not been a Grimoire fund raiser yet. The server slush fund '12 had a possibility to demand that your funds would be used toward some nebulous Codexian Grimwah donation, but too many people protested such use of their money, I guess.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I don't mind the current ones, because given how fugly they are, I'm confident they'll be taken away once DU's had his fun.

The real assholes are you guys making new ones, since the more vaguely tolerable they look, the more likely this retarded Paradox Forums bullshit is to become permanent.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I don't mind the current ones, because given how fugly they are, I'm confident they'll be taken away once DU's had his fun.

The real assholes are you guys making new ones, since the more vaguely tolerable they look, the more likely this retarded Paradox Forums bullshit is to become permanent.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Small images need a bit of brighting to be discernible. Downsizing images is terrible for them. But I'd prefer no images as long as another html text entity could hold alt-text. But it is much better now anyway.

Repressed Homosexual
Why not just display them in each member's profile instead of adding useless clutter? Will you care that someone donated to Dead State in four years and to be reminded of it over and over and over again? This place has been great, and one of the reasons for it was that there was only very little clutter. But now it's going to get like all the other forums where people proudly display their 4 different IM handles, along with their Xbox Live and PSN gamertag and gamerscore, along with their Steam handle, achievements, latest activity, etc etc...

Also, it's funny that I haven't gotten a badge for any of the stuff I have made donations to.

Stabwound

Arcane
This is some popamole shit. Luckily Adblock makes it possible to hide that shit.

:rpgcodex:

Multi-headed Cow

Will you care that someone donated to Dead State in four years and to be reminded of it over and over and over again?
You will when it's a massive flop with unplayably bad AI, zero C&C, ridiculously broken combat, and no rape. Then you can mock mercilessly.

My Kickstarter shame will remain mildly harder to unearth since I just go through regular Kickstarter instead of joining Codex fundraisers. Then I can turn my nose up and scoff until someone realizes I backed and played Shadowrun 7 times.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Holy fuck....now there's other tags! If I had known I would have spared a dorra....:(

Can't we get tags anyway if we backed the official KS's. I don't even even remember Dead State having a fundraiser here.

Pleeease DU, give tags to people that gave to these things anyway, at least if we pay you and give evidence?

Will you care that someone donated to Dead State in four years and to be reminded of it over and over and over again?
You will when it's a massive flop with unplayably bad AI, zero C&C, ridiculously broken combat, and no rape. Then you can mock mercilessly.

My Kickstarter shame will remain mildly harder to unearth since I just go through regular Kickstarter instead of joining Codex fundraisers. Then I can turn my nose up and scoff until someone realizes I backed and played Shadowrun 7 times.

You should just get a tag of an open mouth being showered by Gaben's jizz.

Tags are ugly as is the news ticker. The race traitor tag was an ok little joke, but now with adding a tag for each Kickstarter it's full retard.
sour-grapes.jpg

Problem poor fag? :smug:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
These new tags are much better and less annoying,now I can add all of them without getting a headache looking at them.(although I miss my Race Traitor tag)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom