Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Hellraiser

Arcane
Jungle Yi is pretty hilarious. Even better than jungle twitch :troll:
I second this.

Bros, during my odyssey through the depths of GRUNKER hell I ended up in a lobby where the first pick instaclocked yi with ghost exhaust (or revive exhaust? I forgot). So I'm thinking "crap more GRUNKERs lost, maybe somebody will dodge?". We end up with no jungler because apparently yi is jungling, without smite. "We're fucked" I think.

Yi gets first blood on the malz I was laning against as gragas, he proceeds to gank bot and gets a double kill. Then he comes back mid to gank the malz that pushes his lane like a retard again. Game ends at 20 minutes with my team winning, Yi was 11/0.

Yeah this game is rather random, skill is... Not completely irrelevant but its a guideline at best.

Also, I played a ranked yesterday. There was this guy who firstpicked Veigar, and I was like ffs he's gonna be counterpicked so hard. Then the enemy picks karthus as second pick and im liek praise the lord, we're gonna win after all. Then Veigar manages to lose the lane to Karthus in spite of him getting ganks and Karthus not... Oh, and our bot lane alistar got angry because he didn't get AD carry (even tho top and jungler were available to him) and dedicated his life to trolling. Srsly fuck this game.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Man, I was really kinda hoping for a full bunny suit like on the easter teemo skin.

VcGuH.jpg

But what the hell? I'll settle for this :love:

That suit looks retarded. It's as if it's firmly lodged in her uterus and urethra... and high heels? Really? But I guess this proves one thing: You're only as old as your mind is, and in that regard you truly do belong in LoL, dane.
:love:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
At least she's not a tribute to retarded animu faggotry that will never get released. Ever.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
This just in. Platemail is animu according to sweden. EU commision determines hallucinogenic kjötbollar is to blame.

Nah man. We just made the mistake of eating some of your low quality pölse. This will force me to retract my statement regarding the quality of your country as a breeding ground for decent quality pigs.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So those puggers yesterday, eh? I'm not sure which were the most retarded.

There was warwick. He jungled but never - and I mean NEVER - ganked any of the lanes once. Given I was bot with a pugger, SV was top and a britBRO was mid and all of us remarked on the absence of ww I'm fairly certain of that. But that's besides the point. What I really want to know is what posesses a guy on a team with a fed leona (lol!) and a renekton that he needs to skip all damage items and build tanky. What, CrocOP and the radiant sticky-skank isn't tank enough for you?

Or the wukong who insisted that he was to have top after SV had already locked renek and I had picked a riven and called mid. fortunately panth (jungle) and lb (bot) were pretty BRO about it and we managed a win. But the wukong never left top. Not once save for the final push. He ended up 2/2/2 while the rest of us had scores like 11/2/11 (me), 14/7/8 (panth), 7/5/lots (I think, SV) and the monkeys only comment post game was: "MOST FARM *____________*". Well done, Monkeyboy. You sure taught those purple caster minions a lesson.

Or Lee sin whose jungle path consisted of clearing his jungle, going bot (not ganking), burning all his abilities to push the creep lane to tower then goign back into jungle. Then top, failing to gank, using all his abilities to push my minion wave to the enemy tower, then going back in his jungle. all the while pingspamming top and bot to get back because they were dangerously overextended now that their lanes were pushed.

Or the Malzaderp who sees a lux and ahri picked and decides the team clearly needs more AP. (resulting in me switching from jungle to annie and our AD carry switching to brand for a paticularly hilarious game of void staves vs force of nature).

Or the ashe who decides to flash into the enemy tower at level 1 to chase a cait on 100hp who hasn't used her heal yet. Then again at level 4. And who - by the 18 minute mark - has no items except a dorans blade, a health potion and boots of swiftness.

Juul

Learned
Or the ashe who decides to flash into the enemy tower at level 1 to chase a cait on 100hp who hasn't used her heal yet. Then again at level 4. And who - by the 18 minute mark - has no items except a dorans blade, a health potion and boots of swiftness.
In your whole post, more than anything, this makes me sad.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Yeah. :( I was playing support that game and just /facepalm'ing every 5 minutes. It really sucks playing suport for a bad AD carry because if they're inept they'll make you look bad as well and you have very few ways of turning a losing game around when you're not getting assist gold.

We asked the ashe why she didn't get 'zerkers and her response was "STFU! I DID THIS LAST GAME AND GOT 18 KILLS!"
So naturally I checked out her recent games afterwards. She did go 18/7/2 in her previous game. Which was co-op vs AI. :roll:

I just did my fifth game as Renekton and I managed to net a penta. Obviously my dipshit "team" (Except Pranek) started crying "OMG KS" and other such bullshit, but alas... I did about 60% of the damage in that fight so I feel it was a valid penta.

I don't know what the fuck it wrong with people.

PS. Fuck you, Ulm. :P My Renekton is pretty effing tanky.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I didn't say your CrocOP wasn't tanky bro. I was wondering why WW felt he needed to be tanky with your Croc and my Leona (at the time sportign both shurelias, iron solari, soul shroud and randuin) on the team.

Also. Still no bunny suit, but liking that the reforged blade is a carrot:

Orange particle on wind slash is ok, but can't help but feel they could've done more with the skin. Maybe a tweaked walk (bunny hop?) animation like they did on astronaut/bunny teemo or a different /j / /t. Of course, this is still a far cry from their early days of "colour Yi black and release it for 360rp".

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Yeah. :( I was playing support that game and just /facepalm'ing every 5 minutes. It really sucks playing suport for a bad AD carry because if they're inept they'll make you look bad as well and you have very few ways of turning a losing game around when you're not getting assist gold.

We asked the ashe why she didn't get 'zerkers and her response was "STFU! I DID THIS LAST GAME AND GOT 18 KILLS!"
So naturally I checked out her recent games afterwards. She did go 18/7/2 in her previous game. Which was co-op vs AI. :roll:

Well, at least she didn't have negative stats against bots, like some of the people I've played with in the quest for a fast win of the day fix...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Dat Warwick. Pretty lulzy game. Log in, you wanker. I want to chop something to bits.
I will.

Later.

Once I get home from work.

And have done my shopping.

And played a little Krater (if it'll run) and downloaded & installed Overgrowth.

And masturbated furiously to pitures of annie.

And eaten dinner.

Or the Malzaderp who sees a lux and ahri picked and decides the team clearly needs more AP. (resulting in me switching from jungle to annie and our AD carry switching to brand for a paticularly hilarious game of void staves vs force of nature).
So... You guys are playing blind pick?

You deserve what you get then. No one cares about team composition in blind pick, that is just how it is. The people that care about that stuff plays draft.

Also renekton is a shit hero that is countered by everything and still loses the lategame unless he ends up with + 10 kills in laning phase.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom