Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

KevinV12000

Arcane
Thanks, Darth. I thought maybe it was Arabic as I could make out the letters but it wasn't combined in a way that made sense to an Urdu newbie. I'm happy my first guess was "jin" though!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Speaking of hilariously OP, how about that Fiora, eh?
The first 2 weeks she was out, all the sheep were bleating for nerfs; she received no changes whatsoever and is played only situationally now. Balanced carry on release? :incline:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Random jungle eve. Standard jungle attack speed runes. 9/12/9.
2/2/3 - win
3/8/9 - loss
5/0/7 - win
5/1/12 - win

Will test more tomorrow.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Not nearly as mad as HotshotGG, he looked so disappointed with that tiny trophy. :lol:

His Olaf was painful to watch, Jesus Christ. It's like he didn't know what the fuck he was doing. Ulting to engage, missing axe throws, maxing E first against Vlad, support item build...

Reject_666_6

Arcane
I'm convinced he took Olaf just so that Dyrice couldn't get him, like an extended ban or something. Same thing with bigfatlp picking Ryze, but it didn't work out for them that well did it.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
294jdjm.jpg

The glorious kraftworld once again sails out into the unknown reaches of the warp and crushes its opponents, despite them being more than 200 elo higher, thus achieving (almost) 1200 glorious GRUNKERS.

Meanwhile, a boring and unsuccessful team known to some as Boss Moves stays at such a low noob elo number as 1126. Its members are obviously scrubs. Laugh at them.

If I ever mention the idea to soloQ again, someone fucking slap me in the face with a frozen trout and rape me with it afterwards.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
If I ever mention the idea to soloQ again, someone fucking slap me in the face with a frozen trout and rape me with it afterwards.

Yeah. After getting up to glorious gold I fell down to high 1400s. Basically, as long as my team has no ragers and no big-time feeders, we tend to win, but it's really a matter of playing the long-game numbers wise. Last game featured a glorious jungle karthus that constantly died to the enemy lee sin, then screamed at us "THIS IS WHAT U FK NOOBS GET FOR TALKING SHIT" when nobody said anything to him in champ select other than confirming that he was indeed jungling and not going mid.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I only soloQ so I things like this happen all the time.

Today:

Champ Select:

Summoner 1: YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FEED
Summoner 1: FUCKING NOOBS LOSING ME THE GAME
Jasede: Calm down.
Summoner 2: WHY DIDN'T YOU BAN SHEN GG
Summoner 3: zz
Summoner 4: GEE GEE
Summoner 1 locks in Twitch

Summoner 1 lanes vs Cait + Soraka, can not get any CS... because he is Twitch. Proceeds to feed. Blames team for losing him the game.

How?

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Oh, the joys of solo queue.

It's amazing when everyone picks late game champions, obviously gets dominated early, QQ and surrenders at 20:00.

I wish people would surrender. I want to get to the next game so I could win, not fight a completely lost game that snowballed right from the beginning because some moron wouldn't stop feeding. But nah, it jut drags on, it's pointless as fuck and there's no convincing these people that a lost game is a lost game and it doesn't just magically turn around.

Eh. Have to set up an actual team, I'm getting flashbacks from World of Tanks where nobody would agree to protect the artillery and then some asshole just drives in and kills all the artillery.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I wish people would surrender. I want to get to the next game so I could win, not fight a completely lost game that snowballed right from the beginning because some moron wouldn't stop feeding. But nah, it jut drags on, it's pointless as fuck and there's no convincing these people that a lost game is a lost game and it doesn't just magically turn around.

Eh. Have to set up an actual team, I'm getting flashbacks from World of Tanks where nobody would agree to protect the artillery and then some asshole just drives in and kills all the artillery.
I don't know man. When your team is Vlad, Vayne, Lulu, Galio and Trynd you HAVE to drag it to late game, otherwise it's just a waste of 20 minutes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom