Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Pipeweed said:
Great! Looks like one can earn reasonable amount of stuff playing regularly. I better get an account in west europe though, don't feel like playing with other thirdworldians :eek:
There's more players from the Codex on EUNE server, though. :p
Think it's about even. EUW has me, SV, berekan, Phoenix and 1-2 others.

Ulminati said:
Amumu (Very good tanky jungler. Requires runes/masteries before his jungling becomes reliable. don't get until lv 30ish)
I've jungled him on my NA account, being level 2. Didn't have any problems. You probably need to start with cloth armour + pots but that's the only downside. He won't be counter-jungled in low level games and newbies people can't deal well with ganks or dodge skillshots what makes him an extremely powerful pick.

Wouldn't know since I haven't smurfed sub30 in ages. But considering how easy he is to counterjungle at lv30, I wouldn't reccomend trying before that.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Think it's about even. EUW has me, SV, berekan, Phoenix and 1-2 others./quote]

EUNE has me, Jim, Azael, Jaedar, Herostratus, Mystary, Grunker, Root, Reject and Markman. Might have missed someone with whom we are not playing regularly/at all.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
EUNE also has a lot of Kurwa. Of course, EUW has frenchies. depends on which subsection of annoying twerps that make you :x the hardest I guess. I know I'm glad I got out of EUNE after suffering through the period between the server split and transfers going up.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
EUNE also has a lot of Kurwa.

Yup. And thanks to having so many 'dexers on EUNE you can always play a full team and avoid that :incline:

By that same logic, me, sv and phoenix call premake with the BritBROs to avoid much of the EUW retardation + haz teamspeak. But if you're a new player you may not always be interested in premaking with lv30s since a low-lv account can get horribly raep that way. It's something worth considering.

Heck, even with 15-20ppl online on my BROlist at most times I often feel the urge to solo-q and try weird and random new shit out. If there were EUNE-like risks of Kurwa in solo queue that option would be far less compelling.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Well, fun story time, the other day I made a smurf in EUNE just in case. In one single game I had more dumbfucks than when I was leveling 3 or 4 smurfs in EUW the days prior to that.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Well, I was bored and I couldn't access EUW so I figured I could create an account in EUNE and level it up a bit so I could have some games with the potato bros if the situation ever arised. I'm allergic to grind, though.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
We should make a secret Kool Kidz Klub on EUNE where we do 4-man premades and troll the fuck out of whichever pugger we get.

We'd be Poland Potato Pros. KURWAnati, BereKURWA, Stereotypical_KURWA, Ud0KURWA...

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Ah. right. Alistar + unchained skin for subscribing (then unsubscribing, lulz) on jewtube. Tristana + riot girl skin for liking on a dummy facebook account.

[edit]

I lol'd @ #3

I laughed at that first bonus fail with Shen, how his corpse stays there slowly being covered by the fog. :lol:

GLOBAL PRESENCE

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Jesus christ, bros, Viktor is AWESOME. That lategame teamfight presence is almost gamebreaking. Combine with Galio for maximum brofist.

Now I don't know whether I should get Orianna that I've been saving for two weeks now or save more for Viktor. Choices and consequences :(

Juul

Learned
This anti-polish/EUNE mentality, and delusions of superiority is becoming farce.

Also, Viktor is surprisingly strong indeed. I do think it's more a case of "Hey I thought this champ sucked"-surprise than anything else.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Let me put it this way: I understand "wow shit dis ult" from the perspective that his ult deals a shit-ton of damage.

But gamebreaking? Hardly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom