Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
More interesting -- How about we all roll kwanzanian accounts (I already got a couple) add yo to our brolist and spectate you ingame? We could fire up a steamy chat or hop on KKKodex vent and call you retards 3 minutes after you feed :M

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
You can do that too. I'm going to be in skype with the team though so I can't join your vent - my kwan account is metaSHODAN. Spectator gives you the whole picture, but stream lets you see me make mistakes much more easily in real time and you get to hear our faggoty skype talk + my shitty music. Up to you..!

Wholesale just told me the match may be starting at 7:15 or 7:30 EST. Sorry for the confusion, it's frustrating for me too.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Sent you an invitan. I can live without the skype chat -- I'd rather have the action packed KoolKam from spectator mode. It does a realyl good job of catching all the excitement.

Juul

Learned
So, how long is that from now? Think I'll pop in on your stream and make you self-aware.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Sent you an invitan. I can live without the skype chat -- I'd rather have the action packed KoolKam from spectator mode. It does a realyl good job of catching all the excitement.

I don't blame you - our skype chat and my music is very non-monocle. I just like having the option there since I know some people like that sort of thing.

But yeah, anyone should feel free to add me on the kwan server and spectate..!

Juul

Learned
Threw an invite your way from my creative account called "Luujm".

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Phages match is underway. Spectat0rizing :M

We got - Position/Phage&Co/Other ppl:

Top Riven Fiora
Mid Cass TF
Jungle Skarner Shyv
AD Graves Cait
Supp Leona Soraka

I'd say top shoulf go in KKKodexu favour, jungle is an even match, bot is slight favour to KKKodexu, but depends on jungle. Not sure about mid.

[edit]

4 mins first blood + doublekill for riven (@WholesaleGenocide)

[edit 2]

5 mins 30 Riven picks up 3rd kill for killing spree. Top is pretty much won now.

Liking the extremely early oracles on skarner.

Juul

Learned
The huge skill difference is very apparent, lol. Team blue is getting out cs'ed, and generally outplayed massively by Team Phage.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
ROFLStomp->20m surr. Carried hard by riven. Sword of the Occult in ranked tourney game.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Our two solo lanes and AD carry had more than double the respective opponent's CS

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Playing another match Thursday at 7PM EST (UTC-5) I should be streaming it, and as always if you have a US account feel free to add me (metaSHODAN) and spectate. Been mostly stomping our opponents, so my apologies in advance if the games are boring.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I still think it's kinda hilarious that
1) riven built Sword of the occult
2) Riven continued stopming without dying and
3) By the time they surrendered, she still hadn't accumulated enough stacks for SotO to break even in gold/AD cost.

SotO is quite possibly the worst item in lol :lol:

Juul

Learned
Nashor%27s_Tooth.gif

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
First thing I thought:

"If that was me doing that, I would've picked exhaust/heal and perma-exhausted the enemy AD while remaining unkillable. far more butthurt to be had"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom