Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, Dolphin (and other console) emulators...

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Has Dolphin fixed the Hyrule field slowdown with Zelda: Grimdark Princess?

Luka-boy

Arcane
Time to make my yearly check in case Rogue Squadron 2 is finally playable in this thing.

Nope :(

Emily

Arcane
Monster hunter tri how good is it compared to originals?
Someone played?

Emily

Arcane
Someone played?
I did, and it's glorious. I'd rather go with the PSP version instead as it has more content and better graphics.
I actually own PSP, but my eyes hurt when playing it, so i avoid it.

I played Monster hunter original on ps 2 emulator not long ago, so will try out then the 3rd one. Hopefully il get decent frame rate

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Someone played?
I did, and it's glorious. I'd rather go with the PSP version instead as it has more content and better graphics.
I actually own PSP, but my eyes hurt when playing it, so i avoid it.

I played Monster hunter original on ps 2 emulator not long ago, so will try out then the 3rd one. Hopefully il get decent frame rate
Don't play the original, play the PS3 remaster on PPSSPP emulator.

Taken from my PC just now

uvgprTv.jpg

Emily

Arcane
Great dling it now
Weird that even now the Monster hunter 2 still dosent have a 100 % English patch :D

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Great dling it now
Weird that even now the Monster hunter 2 still dosent have a 100 % English patch :D
Probably because it's outdated and there's MHFU for PSP wich is an updated, better version.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Thanks for reminder. Last time I checked (looong time ago) it was cancelled for Sony platforms. Now I can try again with 3rd.
Still somewhat bitter with abandoned Freedom United. And yeah, no reason to play Freedom 2 when Freedom Unite is avaliable. I don't know what I was thinking when bought F2...

Perkel

Arcane
ps3 version on ppsspp ? I don't get it ?

Isn't Tri currently "the biggest" ?

Emily

Arcane
ps3 version on ppsspp ? I don't get it ?

Isn't Tri currently "the biggest" ?
There is an expansion to tri called Monster hunter 3rd portable. It can be played on psp or ps3.
It is also not really an expansion, more of an totally different game with same mechanics, but new village and area. Japan only but there is a patch.
Look here for details http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Portable_3rd

On a side note i started playing it, and patch didnt translate none of the monster info, or hunter info(everything else is fine tough).. I am kinda lost, as there dosent seem to be any in game way of finding out how to tackle different monsters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom