Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So how's Darghul coming along?

azerty

Educated
Please, Wolf, some news :) So, how it is goiing? What are you on? Your fans are patient and will wait the time needed to get this "new Teudogar" but we want some news^^ Please tell us a bit the new idears you will put in the game, how fare you are on...
Hope you are fine and good luck !
Your fan :)

azerty

Educated
Hi again Wolf,
I just played again the whole Teudogar and finished it this night. Well... "finished it"... It's never finished, once, you have reach the point where you can fight the romans, you can continue to traval, to amass treasure... And that just on a few small maps. I can't imagine how large, great Darghul will be when it's realised. And I am sure I could do Teudogar once again, trying different path, trying to learn skills differently to mabe have the magic bonus bracelets^^ So Teudogar is already so cool, Darghul should be even better, please tell us where is its advencement. Even if you say ot will be realised in 2016 or 2020. We can wait but we want news as your last message is from august :) I will speak about this game once realised to freinds and I am sure they will buy it to.
Hope you are fine !
Thanks for you work

Indranys

Savant
Hi again Wolf,
I just played again the whole Teudogar and finished it this night. Well... "finished it"... It's never finished, once, you have reach the point where you can fight the romans, you can continue to traval, to amass treasure... And that just on a few small maps. I can't imagine how large, great Darghul will be when it's realised. And I am sure I could do Teudogar once again, trying different path, trying to learn skills differently to mabe have the magic bonus bracelets^^ So Teudogar is already so cool, Darghul should be even better, please tell us where is its advencement. Even if you say ot will be realised in 2016 or 2020. We can wait but we want news as your last message is from august :) I will speak about this game once realised to freinds and I am sure they will buy it to.
Hope you are fine !
Thanks for you work
I feel you bro, damn this Ultima 7 clone is even better than the original IMO.
I love every little thing about Teudogar: The historical setting, atmosphere, color scheme, believable NPCs who don't give any shit about the Protagonist and treat him as a mere tool to further their agendas, my ragged cloak and shit.
What a gem for a U7 fag like me, and I believe this neo Darghul will be even better judged by its descriptions alone.
Dark fantasy epic with seamless open world gameplay?? Damn I'm so sold man.

:bounce:

But yeah still no new update about the game, let's just hope the Chinese gov didn't do something funny to Mr. Wolf.

azerty

Educated
Yeah !
I never playe Ultima but I've sean some screamshot and the graphics are quite bad for me. In Teudogar they are great : nice, false 3D, rich, kind of realistic. And in Darghul it will be the same, even better, bigger.
We hope you are fine Wolf !

Hi everybody,
I visit the gamepage every day since many many months... but there is still 2013 as release-date and not a single little information about the development of the game or about it's condition. I also wrote to Wolf an email, but no answer. I hope everything is alright...

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can feel it... it's coming out any moment now... just give it a few more days, lads

Ladonna

Arcane
Guys, I am pretty sure Wolf is too busy making the big bucks in China. Look for this game after he retires and has nothing else to do. If any of us are still alive by then.

azerty

Educated
Guys, Let's be patient. If we are still here it's beacause we know that the game will be awnsome. Of course we waited for a few years but he is not a big game company, it takes time and we must wait long. But at the end we will have the game, with dozen of hours of game-play. I am sure that the game will be release in a short term. Wolf as occupation and if we think about it, he have done the biggest part of the work so do you think the project will be deserted? Of course not ! So soon we will have it !
And don't you think that if he didn't change the 2013 release date it is because it is almost there?
Yepeee :)

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
But it was released in 2013, people bought it and played it, and then the download link was removed in 2014 because it's an old game now. Sorry you losers didn't get a chance to play. It was pretty cool.

Do we have any lifesigns from Herr Mittag at all? I'm getting worried. I hope he is well. And I certainly hope he's still working on his game. I want this game so badly... but I know, we all do. So let's stay vigilant, brethren! The years may come and go, but our faith shall persist. ;)

azerty

Educated
Often looking on the forum to see if another fan is speaking :p
Herr Mittag answeared me an email asking indeed if he was alright. He said he was fine and still on developping Darghul after some stops.
I am sure the game will be realized sooner or later :D
And once again all our encouragement Herr Mittag !

Indranys

Savant
Often looking on the forum to see if another fan is speaking :p
Herr Mittag answeared me an email asking indeed if he was alright. He said he was fine and still on developping Darghul after some stops.
I am sure the game will be realized sooner or later :D
And once again all our encouragement Herr Mittag !
Bro, are you sure he's the REAL Mr. Wolf and not a disguising Chinese agent??
I mean maybe, just maybe the CCP is enslaving Mr. Wolf on a super secret project while their agent is impersonating him right now...
Well, his ingenuity alone is worth more than the entire South China Sea FFS (for us at least, but I guess the Chinese elites have realized it too)!!

azerty

Educated
So, who else is waiting with enthusiasm? :)
I am afraid to spend to much time on it when it will be relaised :p On Teudogar I could travel for hours just to fight robbers, gaining gold or experience. With a more realistic travel, with a continual field, it should be even more funny.
And I would be happy to know what feature Darghul will provide that Teudogar doesn't in addition to the one already exposed on the Darghul web site.
I hope you have time to work on the game Wolf :)

Mark Dubya

Literate
He can't be too serious about it - he hasn't posted here in almost a year, and his webpage still says "...over the course of 2013, this game should finally be completed and released." Looked cool, but smells like vapourware to me.

azerty

Educated
In his mail (from this year), he said me he was still working on it and that he didn't change the date in 2014 beacause it would be soon.
But it would be super if he did an annoucement on the forum. I don't know why he don't answear to everyone... Mr Wolf? :)

Mark Dubya

Literate
Sure, any sign of life would be nice; if he could be more specific than "soon" in terms of what he's actually completed and what's left to be done in development, it'd be appreciated. I was interested in the Darghul remake for a while early last year, but without any more info from him, assumed it was now dead. Thanks -

Lieber Herr Mittag, seien Sie doch so gut uns ein offizielles Lebenszeichen von Ihnen und Ihrem sehnsüchtig erwarteten Spiel zu geben. Ich würde dies als Zeichen der Anerkennung unserer Jahre dauernden Treue und Loyalität empfinden.

Come on, Herr Mittag, give us a official lifesign - both from yourself and Darghul. I would consider it as a sign of appreciation for our years of faithfulness and loyalty.

I wrote another mail and this time Herr Mittag answered me very kindly. He told me that the development of Darghul hasn't stopped, but will take much more time because of technical issues with Win 8 and his graphics engine. It seems we will have to be patient. He didn't announce a specific date, but I don't think the release will be in the next time (months). I'm very happy he still develops the game however. I'm sure it will be released - just the "when?" is the question. Let patience be our main virtue. ;)

Indranys

Savant
I wrote another mail and this time Herr Mittag answered me very kindly. He told me that the development of Darghul hasn't stopped, but will take much more time because of technical issues with Win 8 and his graphics engine. It seems we will have to be patient. He didn't announce a specific date, but I don't think the release will be in the next time (months). I'm very happy he still develops the game however. I'm sure it will be released - just the "when?" is the question. Let patience be our main virtue. ;)
At last, a shining hope appears.

:negative:

Someone please sacrifice your virgin daughter to Our Unholy Mittag for this good news!!

azerty

Educated
Great news :)
He answeared me also a few month ago and said that he was still working on it so confirmation :)
The only problem is that the first time I played Teudogar I was in high school, now I am in College, mabe I will be a employed father with no time to spend on computer games when Darghul will be released.
But Thanks Wolf ! And all the best :)

Great news :)
... mabe I will be a employed father with no time to spend on computer games when Darghul will be released.
At least with a litte bit of luck you'll still live until then! I hope we oldtimers (30+) will not vanish before the game is released... ;)

azerty

Educated
Hello all the teudogar fan community :)
Just a small post to keep this forum alive :)
And of course, once again, all our encouragement and our impatience for the oon or later release of Darghul^^
I hope you will give some public news one day dear Wolf :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom