Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So it's time I come clean here...

Fucking Slof. I learned the hard way that Oblivion's Monster Mod includes her wild horses, who attack by trying to trample you...effectively guaranteeing you get several seconds of

t106682_horsecock.jpg

everytime they decide to fight you.

DraQ

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
Fucking Slof. I learned the hard way that Oblivion's Monster Mod includes her wild horses, who attack by trying to trample you...effectively guaranteeing you get several seconds of

t106682_horsecock.jpg

everytime they decide to fight you.

Contrary to what your nick suggests, you don't seem to appreciate cockwork at all.
:troll:

CorpseZeb

Learned
DraQ said:
Given that in the prehistoric cultures that started this whole civilization thing sex, hunting and wars were pretty much the only interesting things you could do and given how strong natural sexual drive is there is nothing particularily weird about humans being sex crazed maniacs. Now its when they try to be schizophrenic about that matter that problems start to appear.

/Serious mode on/

Michel Foucault - "The History of Sexuality" (also available in polish language as well as many others I'm sure) - sadly not finished, but still a great lecture for those wondering why our "western" perception of sex is what it is.

/Serious mode off/

Eee... Gee. Now I'm shut up. Time to wear some latex and... eh... duty calls...

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
DraQ said:
As for everyone being bodybuilder original bodies are far worse offender here.
Yeah but in original game you could always chalk it up to blocky low-poly models, whereas with BB they're... well, just badly done. Same reason why I don't mind Daggerfall/Battlespire nudity, whereas Morrowind/Oblivion-modded nudity is downright embarrassing.

Multi-headed Cow

Black Bart Charley said:
Glad to see my Dragon Age character still showing up once in a while. :salute:
Clockwork Knight said:
When you kill a guy and take his armor, you'll be greeted with a raging erection the size of your forearm (that's how you know a guy is going to Valhalla).
You son of a bitch, this line almost made me do a spittake. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom