Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, uhm...

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Are you guys still doing articles?

I miss Codex articles :?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I'll try to get the Eschalon review finished during the Easter holidays. I'm over my head in PhD work, my own classes, several papers I'm working on, a book that has to be finished this year, and fighting for huge amounts of Euros from the EU - which always requires volumes of paperwork. As for gaming-related stuff, I only have time for an hour or two of Civ 4: Beyond the Sword every once in a while.

spacemoose

Erudite
I feel that at this point I'm ready to write for the codex. but I haven't played an rpg in two years now

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Articles? What are these "articles" of which you speak? Are they a fruity spread?

cardtrick

Arbiter
Look up "helpful" in the dictionary, and you'll find DarkUnderlord's picture.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Elwro said:
I'll try to get the Eschalon review finished during the Easter holidays. I'm over my head in PhD work, my own classes, several papers I'm working on, a book that has to be finished this year, and fighting for huge amounts of Euros from the EU - which always requires volumes of paperwork. As for gaming-related stuff, I only have time for an hour or two of Civ 4: Beyond the Sword every once in a while.

Your obviously to sophisticated and important to be writing articles for an RPG site, ehue.

Amasius

Augur
POOPERSCOOPER said:
Your obviously to sophisticated and important to be writing articles for an RPG site, ehue.
He is, so please don't tell him.
nerdsmile.gif

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
I mostly drink beer and do nothing else so i could write an article as spare time is not a concern for me now. I'm retarded though, so that cancels it out. :(

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Well, Saint is back. He could come up with some humongous article about the role of lesbian sex in modern crpgs.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Hah. Right now, we're understaffed at work. I'll be putting in close to 70 hours this week, and next week doesn't look any better.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Saint_Proverbius said:
Hah. Right now, we're understaffed at work. I'll be putting in close to 70 hours this week, and next week doesn't look any better.

Don't you just drive around to wal marts and sell donuts?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom