Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So what's up with those 50+ lurkers?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
All hail the Lurker King! All hail the Lurker King!

JPK

Novice
I inform you of my presence.

Lurking on these forums has been quite entertaining sometimes and there are some great threads around occasionally.

I've been around for about a year or so mainly because of my interest in crpgs in general. I have not had much free time lately so I haven't bothered to register until now.
So maybe I will chime in now and then from now on if I have something to say.

Antiphon

Scholar
I was a lurker till just recently.

I'm also a Beth/OB fanboy, whatever that really means.

If you wanna make something of it, we could meet out back behind the school. Bring your buddies, you'll need em.

LlamaGod

Cipher
oh you crazy antisocial people

p.s. there are more lurkers because they all came to see Tacticular Cancer

Lurkar

Scholar
Eh, I'm not a fanboy of anything. I lurk because I find the shit that goes on around here funny as hell.

We all need a good laugh once and awhile, and your crazy antics and madcap shennanigans provide it.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Can't speak for the others, but I'm just following AoD's development quietly. I lurk because I don't have much to say.

Kthan75

Liturgist
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I've done my share of lurking, but I joined about a year ago.

I wish I had time to post more often, but I check the forum on a daily basis.

RAG

Educated
I visit this place for the last couple of years because you guys are funny as hell. I don't post much and the main reason is that I do not feel comfortable with my knowledge of English (...yeap that's a good way to also hide the fact that I have no personallity and nothing worth saying)

RandomLurker

Scholar
I've been lurking here since the Fallout 3 deal and I have no intention of leaving. Why should I? You guys provide lots of free quality entertainment - and with this in mind, I just can't wait for the Bethesda to release more info about Fallout 3 :lol:.

Krafter

Scholar
Oh, what the Hell.

I've been lurking for the better part of 3-4 years, you guys are a fun read. Not too much to talk about, RPGs have been pretty dead.

Looking forward to a whole lot of fun once the Fallout 3 PR machine revs up, I know I won't be disappointed. :lol:

obediah

Erudite
I lurked forever before creating an account. I actually tried to create an account during the big "are dialog trees exponential?" debate, but mucked up the process somehow and couldn't be bothered to fix it. I don't remember how much time I spent here before that though.

Jason

chasing a bee
Hi guys, I don't post here I just registered to ask if there's any games you guys actually like and why shouldn't I like Oblivion and why are you such jerks and what do you consider a real RPG and how do I beat the last boss in FF X and why doesn't MSFD post anymore because this place has gone downhill since he left.

Thanks.

Thrawn05

Scholar
baby arm said:
Hi guys, I don't post here I just registered to ask if there's any games you guys actually like and why shouldn't I like Oblivion and why are you such jerks and what do you consider a real RPG and how do I beat the last boss in FF X and why doesn't MSFD post anymore because this place has gone downhill since he left.

Thanks.

:lol:

Rhombus

Liturgist
*peeks out of the closet*

Lurking?..

I lurk because I don't have much to add anyways. And it saves me from being dragged into flamewars and the like.

:)

*hides again*

Crichton

Prophet
I registered here back when I was eagerly following ToEE news and discussion. I'll occasionally post if something needs to be said.

Thrawn05

Scholar
Rhombus said:
*peeks out of the closet*

Lurking?..

I lurk because I don't have much to add anyways. And it saves me from being dragged into flamewars and the like.

:)

*hides again*

I'm still trying to learn that lesson.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom