Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Solasta: Crown of the Magister Thread - now with Palace of Ice sequel DLC

Generic-Giant-Spider

Have you visited any drow bars in your local underdark?

Used to have a great neighborhood with the ettercaps and flayers, then those fucking oilskins came and brought down the real estate value. Worst of all is they make it sound like they're down with your lifestyle but you don't see me wandering in their precious little gay S&M dwellings, do ya? They're phony. Driders? Yeah, only because they pissed off Lolth. "Here's your punishment, bitch, become a half-spider." Thanks for the encouragement, mom.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Somatic components are lame. All I want is for my cleric to cast his blessings upon his noble companions while smacking people over the head with a blunt instrument, like God intended. Is that so much to ask?

AshenNedra

Novice
Has anybody found a fixed loot/merchant for a Primed longsword and a primed rapier?

I know the Arcanum faction sells primed rapier, but I don't have the necessary approval rating with them.

Both the Wardenblade recipe and Doomblade rapier have been sitting for hours in my inventory and it's driving me nuts.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Somatic components are lame. All I want is for my cleric to cast his blessings upon his noble companions while smacking people over the head with a blunt instrument, like God intended. Is that so much to ask?
It actually works in your favor because it makes you equip a shield and raise your AC at the end of your turn. You just need 1 free hand, it isn't specified which one, so equipping just a shield is ok. You don't lose damage because it's either a bonus action or you'll use your action to cast the spell either way. It's mostly to prevent bonus action buffs buffing your main action in the same round. However, if you are a battle cleric, you get to remove the somatic requirement.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron

RaJWozQ.gif

DFQAQSz.png

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
^That would've been cool to have.

So how about this Aksha thing, huh. It's fucking up my low on darkvision party. It would've been pretty cool if manipulating light by opening the windows and casting light spells actually did something, but she just casts her lolnope cloud of darkness every single turn. Speaking of lolnope, she's also immune to everything interesting. I don't think I have enough bash to take her on, and anything more creative than that seems to be illegal.

Anonona

Learned
^That would've been cool to have.

So how about this Aksha thing, huh. It's fucking up my low on darkvision party. It would've been pretty cool if manipulating light by opening the windows and casting light spells actually did something, but she just casts her lolnope cloud of darkness every single turn. Speaking of lolnope, she's also immune to everything interesting. I don't think I have enough bash to take her on, and anything more creative than that seems to be illegal.

Yeah, at that point in the game is probably one of the hardest fights. Having a Wizard with counterspells can help as you can negate the darkness veil. There may also be some factor of luck or something, as it seems she didn't cast that sepll so many times when i was fighting her. She tried to do it like twice, and both times I used counterspell against her. I think I was level 5 too if I remember right, which helped.

Lacrymas

Arcane
You can counter the veil by disengaging and luring her somewhere else. Her AI is dumb enough to follow you.

for everybody else having the same issue:
Solution #3: Rename/delete CotmIntroduction.mp4 that can be found in \Steam\steamapps\common\Slasta_COTM\Solasta_Data\StreamingAssets\
this might work. i wouldn't know, my ragequits are quite brutal and i have no intention of redownload all this crap.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
yeah battle cleric is outstanding
in theory, in practice mine is not doing much... its almost like if paladin would do instead

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Spammed her down with sneak attacks and magic missiles. Bleh. By the way, I still have no clue what triggers a sneak attack. I only know that it happens a lot and that I like it. :shittydog:

Anonona

Learned
I still have no clue why an attack is sometimes a sneak attack and sometimes not.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I think when rogue attack an enemy that is adjacent to one of your other units, then it performs an sneak attack. Also when your rogue is hidden and attack and I think when the rogue attacks an incapacitated enemy.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
I could swear my rogue has failed to sneak attack in those situations. I'm probably wrong, or else it's buggy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom