Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Solasta: Crown of the Magister Thread - now with Palace of Ice sequel DLC

Acrux

Arcane
A level cap raise? Why? The main campaign is already too over-leveled. I wish there was a way to reduce XP gain, other than turning off random encounters.

Here's hoping the update to the Campaign Creator is good.

Myzzrym

Tactical Adventures
Patron
Developer
10€ for 2 classes and a race sounds overpriced, especially considering that the entire rest of the game costed less than 40€ at release. But I'm happy to support them.

Yea I get what you mean. Thing is, we didn't really want to gate stuff like max level cap behind a paywall, so we decided to have more in the "Free Update" section and less in the "Paid DLC" section - so if you only look at the paid content it might seem a little light.

BUT HAVE THEY FIXED THE FACES YET?!

lol of course not.

Finally a playable 5e game.

It's been 84 years...

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
10€ for 2 classes and a race sounds overpriced, especially considering that the entire rest of the game costed less than 40€ at release. But I'm happy to support them.

Yea I get what you mean. Thing is, we didn't really want to gate stuff like max level cap behind a paywall, so we decided to have more in the "Free Update" section and less in the "Paid DLC" section - so if you only look at the paid content it might seem a little light.
I also understand that it's silly to compare the price of a DLC to that of the full game and expect a relation between those prices and the amounts of content. I don't think I know of a single DLC that pass this type of scrutiny.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

I also understand that it's silly to compare the price of a DLC to that of the full game and expect a relation between those prices and the amounts of content. I don't think I know of a single DLC that pass this type of scrutiny.

Yeah, I have a soft spot for class/race/etc. packs too. It gives you more options for the entire game and generally (for me) offers more replayability than say an adventure or map pack, etc.

At least it's not a paid costumes pack or better heads or something. Besides, it was either this or buy burgers. Naturally I chose the DLC for my health.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Gladius comes close. The game is 34 Euro and comes with 4 races, while each race pack is 12. Fantasy General 2 also comes to mind. Each DLC adds a substantial campaign that rivals the base game in length and depth while costing a fraction of the price.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
You guys thought that dwarves had it bad?

Look at this duuuuude:

orc.png

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Also actual reality of ork camp.

Don't click at spoiler if you don't wanna to see it. It's an ork camp. What did you think you'd see there? (Also be very careful when you'd quote this image in case other people would be able to see you.)

XEnpPdU.jpg

Can we have bit more realistic games?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom