Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Solasta Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

PrettyDeadman

So only level 10 and no multiclassing and 5e? I think I'll skip on this unless I really have nothing to play.
Complaining about lack epic levels and multiclassing... Would you like an ability to become grandmaster of every guild in a single playthrough as well? With such plebian tastes Skyrim would be a much better fit for you.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It's the most active thread in the feedback section, with over 1k replies in less than 3 days. :lol:

Maybe sticking to the fucking ruleset wasn't a bad idea after all.
I still don't understand why Larian think they can improve 5E with their rudimentary attempts. It's a tested system that has been reiterated from all the other past editions. Maybe they should've played enough of 5E to come up with sensible house rules they could've implemented, or go online and see what other people are doing, rather than transplanting the surfaces from D:OS with a butcher's cleaver and making sweeping changes like most full actions being bonus actions. It just feels like hubris. Like to the point it makes me a little bit angry that they think they can fix something that isn't broken, at least not broken in the sense they seem to think.

Last edited:

Bara

Arcane
Funny enough all the decent feedback is on their main forum, if you go to reddit it's basically people posting their characters talking about how attractive their male characters are and thirsting for the damn vampire. To the point they're saying he's not evil. :roll:

Yeah it's like that on a lot of reddits. r/DnD? Everyone's drawing their pc's and barely ever talking about the game itself. Have to go to r/dndnext to find discussions on 5e instead of shifting through hundreds and hundreds of Original Character posts.

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
It's the most active thread in the feedback section, with over 1k replies in less than 3 days. :lol:

I still don't understand why Larian think they can improve 5E with their rudimentary attempts. It's a tested system that has been reiterated from all the other past editions. Maybe they should've played enough of 5E to come up with sensible house rules they could've implemented, or go online and see what other people are doing, rather than transplanting the surfaces from D:OS with a butcher's cleaver and making sweeping changes like most full actions being bonus actions. It just feels like hubris. Like to the point it makes me a little bit angry that they think they can fix something that isn't broken, at least not broken in the sense they seem to think.
It's still going to sell bonkers because there are tiddies. Just take a look at how the codex is all pumped up for D:OS and Larian in general lol.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

I very much agree.
BG3 isn't a bad game (I expected it to be but was pleasantly surprised), but every single aspect of how they Larianized it is a negative for the game. :decline:
I hope that thread on their forum sinks in; if not, modders are already creating mods to make the rules closer to tabletop. :incline:

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Funny enough all the decent feedback is on their main forum, if you go to reddit it's basically people posting their characters talking about how attractive their male characters are and thirsting for the damn vampire. To the point they're saying he's not evil. :roll:
Faggots like that are why gatekeeping is a good thing.

Looks pretty boring. Almost on par (maybe a tad better) with that game I called "Square Clicker".

You guys are too desperate for some DnD fix.

Zep--
Your mom, wife, and sister are too desperate for some DnD* fix

*Dick 'n Dick, they all like getting double-teamed.

Harthwain

Magister
I hope that thread on their forum sinks in; if not, modders are already creating mods to make the rules closer to tabletop.
I doubt it will have much of an impact (if any). How feasible are changes this far in development? Also, it has very positive reviews (87% of 19,913).

The big difference between Solasta and BG3 is the price tag: Solasta is almost twice as cheap, although it will be probably shorter too (40 hours) compared to BG3 (over 100 hours).

Bara

Arcane
Two Tidbits from around the official forums
Q:Loving the game! In the 5e rule set you can cast and attack with Spiritual Weapon as a bonus action on the turn that you cast the spell. Is this cast as an action and then attack intentional?

A:At the moment it's a technical limitation that makes us have it cast as an action (instead of a bonus action). The rest of the spell remains the same, but during the Early Access it will remain an action (we have to see if we can fix that limitation)

Q: Do we have any kind of an ETA for a Mac release? I know one is in the works, but I haven't seen any sort of timeline or ballpark for when it might come out.

A:Sorry none yet, it will be after 1.0 releases though so not during Early Access

People dying a lot on the tutorial to teach folks to use disengage
How to defeat Greyback Wolf on the Stone Bridge
Hey there folks,

We're seeing a lot of people dying to the Greyback Wolf on the Stone Bridge level. We're going to rework that tutorial for release, but in the meantime here is what you're supposed to do:

- Use Disengage
- Click on the shiny rock to push it
- The rock will fall and destroy the bridge
- Level complete!

Planed Updates & Known Bugs
Planned Improvements
  • "Hide" Action has not been implemented yet
  • Unconscious / Death System not fully implemented yet
  • Option to disable auto camera panning on screen borders not implemented yet
  • Difficulty Levels not implemented yet
  • Animation Speed to be adjusted
  • Spells range are not displayed on the battle grid yet
  • Unseen enemies currently take too much time during battles
  • Loading bars are not implemented everywhere yet
  • Dice Settings - Create a new design for selecting dice settings
  • Skills display - The skills matrix in the proficiencies stage / tab looks bland
  • Main menu buttons - Since the removal of pixel perfect mode, the main menu buttons do not have the same frame thickness in every direction
  • Console - Show the creature tooltip when hovering the creature name in the console
  • Feedback condition - Add a crossed-out text popup above character when a condition is removed
  • Short Rest - Click on the dice instead of the "roll" button to roll Hit Dice
  • Inventory Stacks - People can't figure out how to split stacks in the inventory
  • Inventory Identify - Right click an item in inventory and have a "Use Identify via Character X" when someone has Identify Spell
  • Inventory - Double clicking to equip item
  • Campaign screen - Add the console in the campaign view
  • Combat - Add an option to display hit chance % when aiming at an enemy
  • Loot - Add a function to loot all surrounding loot bags at once
  • Bestiary - The tooltips are missing from the bestiary elements
  • Caer Cyflen - Include the faction symbol on city map blueprint
  • World Map - Travel journal - 5% transparency fade on background, to better integrate
  • Character Background - Personality flags on the background cell are confusing, you would expect them to be on the right
Known Bugs
  • Some tooltips may be wrong
  • Some text may still be placeholder
  • FR / DE / CH text have some missing text and will display English instead
  • Upon interacting with a wall to access a secret passage, the secret passage animation may not play correctly
  • In Tower of Magic, Sorraks sometimes don't spawn correctly (they're stuck underground) - reload a save and it should fix itself.
  • Attacks sometimes pass through stone assets due to missing collision
  • Hostile NPCs can sometimes get stuck into the characters texture
  • Tall characters may be partially covered during cutscenes due to incorrect camera positioning
  • After some cutscenes, the camera may be placed into a wall or environmental elements
  • In Caer Lem, the Teleport stone is facing the wrong one
  • Some interactable elements may remain usable even after being used (such as levers)
  • Some characters may not be sitting properly on benches
  • You can sometimes miss torches (because they have a hidden AC / Saves)
  • Some interactions with the decor may have superflous animations
  • Some decor may be hovering without support
  • Some decor may have the wrong hitbox
  • Orcs walking animation look a bit funky
  • Clipping issues may happen with some characters / armor
  • Some weapons are improperly wielded / Some weapon animations are not correct
  • Protection Style / Block animation is weird.
  • Mana Lamps disappear (visually) when lit
  • Some monsters may move back and forth for no reason
  • You may get an error when reloading at very specific times
  • While concentrating on Detect magic and then looting a magical weapon the spell doesn't detect the newly acquired magic item without recasting it
  • You can lose your free action without modifying anything in our inventory
  • The "death throw" panel disappears very quickly and doesn't have time to be updated as it should
  • You can potentially crash if you read the death saving tooltip in the log during enemy's turn
  • The game sometimes crashes while quickly hovering the mouse towards the middle top of the screen

Shinros

Learned
Faggots like that are why gatekeeping is a good thing.

Your mom, wife, and sister are too desperate for some DnD* fix

*Dick 'n Dick, they all like getting double-teamed.

It's women as well, the thirst is real. When the EA started the reddit was fairly decent with discussion, but that's all gone now. I can see why the BG1/2 reddit decided to cut ties quickly, because the reddit would be swamped with character pictures, stupid shit and the like. You won't see discussion about the game anymore. It was a good decision, they were right.

Thing is the vampire adds a great amount of levity to the journey, he isn't a "bad" character. But the thirst is confusing me and the fact they think he's not an evil monster. Best of all is the scene when he needs blood, for some reason people let him continue drinking then get shocked when the check is harder to make him stop, they fail, then they die, wondering why he killed them. It's mind boggling.

Last edited:

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Two Tidbits from around the official forums
Q:Loving the game! In the 5e rule set you can cast and attack with Spiritual Weapon as a bonus action on the turn that you cast the spell. Is this cast as an action and then attack intentional?

A:At the moment it's a technical limitation that makes us have it cast as an action (instead of a bonus action). The rest of the spell remains the same, but during the Early Access it will remain an action (we have to see if we can fix that limitation)

Q: Do we have any kind of an ETA for a Mac release? I know one is in the works, but I haven't seen any sort of timeline or ballpark for when it might come out.

A:Sorry none yet, it will be after 1.0 releases though so not during Early Access

Hey there folks,

We're seeing a lot of people dying to the Greyback Wolf on the Stone Bridge level. We're going to rework that tutorial for release, but in the meantime here is what you're supposed to do:

- Use Disengage
- Level complete!

Planed Updates & Known Bugs
Planned Improvements
  • "Hide" Action has not been implemented yet
  • Unconscious / Death System not fully implemented yet
  • Option to disable auto camera panning on screen borders not implemented yet
  • Difficulty Levels not implemented yet
  • Animation Speed to be adjusted
  • Spells range are not displayed on the battle grid yet
  • Unseen enemies currently take too much time during battles
  • Loading bars are not implemented everywhere yet
  • Dice Settings - Create a new design for selecting dice settings
  • Skills display - The skills matrix in the proficiencies stage / tab looks bland
  • Main menu buttons - Since the removal of pixel perfect mode, the main menu buttons do not have the same frame thickness in every direction
  • Console - Show the creature tooltip when hovering the creature name in the console
  • Feedback condition - Add a crossed-out text popup above character when a condition is removed
  • Short Rest - Click on the dice instead of the "roll" button to roll Hit Dice
  • Inventory Stacks - People can't figure out how to split stacks in the inventory
  • Inventory Identify - Right click an item in inventory and have a "Use Identify via Character X" when someone has Identify Spell
  • Inventory - Double clicking to equip item
  • Campaign screen - Add the console in the campaign view
  • Combat - Add an option to display hit chance % when aiming at an enemy
  • Loot - Add a function to loot all surrounding loot bags at once
  • Bestiary - The tooltips are missing from the bestiary elements
  • Caer Cyflen - Include the faction symbol on city map blueprint
  • World Map - Travel journal - 5% transparency fade on background, to better integrate
  • Character Background - Personality flags on the background cell are confusing, you would expect them to be on the right
Known Bugs
  • Some tooltips may be wrong
  • Some text may still be placeholder
  • FR / DE / CH text have some missing text and will display English instead
  • Upon interacting with a wall to access a secret passage, the secret passage animation may not play correctly
  • In Tower of Magic, Sorraks sometimes don't spawn correctly (they're stuck underground) - reload a save and it should fix itself.
  • Attacks sometimes pass through stone assets due to missing collision
  • Hostile NPCs can sometimes get stuck into the characters texture
  • Tall characters may be partially covered during cutscenes due to incorrect camera positioning
  • After some cutscenes, the camera may be placed into a wall or environmental elements
  • In Caer Lem, the Teleport stone is facing the wrong one
  • Some interactable elements may remain usable even after being used (such as levers)
  • Some characters may not be sitting properly on benches
  • You can sometimes miss torches (because they have a hidden AC / Saves)
  • Some interactions with the decor may have superflous animations
  • Some decor may be hovering without support
  • Some decor may have the wrong hitbox
  • Orcs walking animation look a bit funky
  • Clipping issues may happen with some characters / armor
  • Some weapons are improperly wielded / Some weapon animations are not correct
  • Protection Style / Block animation is weird.
  • Mana Lamps disappear (visually) when lit
  • Some monsters may move back and forth for no reason
  • You may get an error when reloading at very specific times
  • While concentrating on Detect magic and then looting a magical weapon the spell doesn't detect the newly acquired magic item without recasting it
  • You can lose your free action without modifying anything in our inventory
  • The "death throw" panel disappears very quickly and doesn't have time to be updated as it should
  • You can potentially crash if you read the death saving tooltip in the log during enemy's turn
  • The game sometimes crashes while quickly hovering the mouse towards the middle top of the screen
Wait
People really didn't understand how to kill the Greyback?
And here I thought the puzzle in the ruined tower library was too easy, but maybe I've not given this game enough credit, considering what dummies they need to cater to.
Everything else looks good though, it is good to see the devs are responsive to feedback like this. Kingmaker went from being charming but infuriating jank, to being charming and GOTY jank, because Owlcat had this attitude, so I hope history repeats itself here!

Bara

Arcane
Yeah I've seen a pair posts with people getting overly angry at the game during the Greyback tutorial. And when I say a pair I do just mean two but from the dev post about it I guess it's more widespread than I thought.

Voids

Augur
Hey there folks,

- Use Disengage
- Level complete!

How is this possible

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
It's clear that larian simply thinks they are better at making combat rule systems than WOTC, despite none of their previous work convincing anybody of this

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Man, the "Bone Castle" area has had a couple of neat fights but the dialogue scenes are so janky, especially the unavoidable ones. I'm feeling some railroad and I don't care for it.
I'm finding the overall plot pretty charming, even if it isn't very original. It's very classic D&D - you can tell the game was written by a grognard DM.
Beyond that I cannot overstate how much I like the combat system (so fun), the rules implementation (the only things I can think to improve would be to add "Hide" to Cunning Action, and to add Grappling), and the party personality system (which is just brilliant).

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
Wait
People really didn't understand how to kill the Greyback?
And here I thought the puzzle in the ruined tower library was too easy, but maybe I've not given this game enough credit, considering what dummies they need to cater to.
Everything else looks good though, it is good to see the devs are responsive to feedback like this. Kingmaker went from being charming but infuriating jank, to being charming and GOTY jank, because Owlcat had this attitude, so I hope history repeats itself here!
Well TBH I did die a lot. I never read quest markers, and I really wanted to kill that wolf. He kept one shotting me, which I thought was just a luck fluke since he was "just a wolf" like the others. At some point I looked and saw he was doing 60 damage, so I thought it was a bug and reported it.
THEN I realized that there was no way of killing him unless with the rock. I'm not a fan of contrived thing like this (call me a retard if you want).

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Man, the "Bone Castle" area has had a couple of neat fights but the dialogue scenes are so janky, especially the unavoidable ones. I'm feeling some railroad and I don't care for it.
I'm finding the overall plot pretty charming, even if it isn't very original. It's very classic D&D - you can tell the game was written by a grognard DM.
Beyond that I cannot overstate how much I like the combat system (so fun), the rules implementation (the only things I can think to improve would be to add "Hide" to Cunning Action, and to add Grappling), and the party personality system (which is just brilliant).
They said that the absence of Cunning Action: Hide is just an early access problem.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
At first I wasn't excited about the Shock Arcanist subclass, but Arcane Warfare almost makes blasting an option worthy of your time, actions, and spell slots. Perfectly aiming those Burning Hands to completely annihilate 5 giant spiders with a single spell is so satysfying.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://techraptor.net/gaming/previews/squashing-soraks-and-bugs-in-solasta-early-access

Squashing Soraks and Bugs In Solasta Early Access

There's an amazing freedom you have playing a pen and paper RPG like Dungeons and Dragons. Worlds filled with magic and monsters that your party can adventure in to your heart's content. Your only limit is the imagination and planning of your DM. Solasta: Crown of the Magister uses the 5th Edition ruleset of Dungeon and Dragons and a world of developer Tactical Adventure's own creation, Solasta. The more structured nature of a Video Game does remove some of those freedoms from the TTRPG experience. Does Tactical Adventures still manage to build a world of wonder now that Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available on Steam Early Access?

Solasta: Crown of the Magister starts out as any good new homebrew campaign starts in DnD, at the Tavern. Your four adventurers are all summoned by the council at Caer Cyflen, the Capital of the region, for a job. After swapping stories of your previous adventures you're led to meet the council. After being immediately inducted into the council you're told of an outpost on the edge of the Badlands that hasn't been reporting in. The outpost had been attacked by Soraks, a race of creatures that up until now were the work of fiction and nightmares to the people of Solasta. The story hook is immediate and does a good job introducing your characters to one another, the authority of the land, and the enemy that you'll be facing throughout the campaign. It's very heavy on the front loading of the plot, so make sure you're paying attention, you might miss something important that then isn't clear later.

Solasta%20Choices.jpg

Hmmm, what to do...

For the sake of the story, the level that your party gets immediately invested in the politics of Caer Cyflen. Some other game choices also seem to railroad you to progress the plot, investing your characters further in the story of the world. Through the second mission of the game, you'll find a crown that the Soraks have been guarding with a note next to it warning of its danger. All your party allows you to do is have one of them pick it up. There's no issue with picking up an interesting item, or being cautious handling what could potentially be cursed, but the next time you see the character they're wearing it. This decision in itself was a bit of a shock, who in their right mind would wear the crown, and it feels cheap for such a large story plotpoint to be your character being so unbelievably stupid.

Needless to say, there was no surprise when that character started feeling ill and acting like Gollum about the One Ring whenever anyone tries to take it off them. Now aware that the crown is cursed and that special gems have a place to slot into the crown your parties new goal is to attempt to complete the crown and discover its secrets.

Solasta%20Character%20Creation.jpg

Even while picking spells you have full access to view your stats, modifiers, and personality traits

Your party of adventurers in Solasta can be comprised of balanced pre-generated characters or you can easily roll up your own characters. At Early Access there are five playable races, with some sub-races, and six classes. The Races are Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Halfling, and Dwarf. The Classes are Cleric, Paladin, Ranger, Fighter, Rogue, and Wizard. While this doesn't encompass the whole range of 5E Races and Classes it's enough to get you started with a diverse enough team. The Character Creation process is very easy to understand and at all times as you further refine and tweak each character their stats and any other important features will be updated immediately around the screen. On the left side of the screen will be your characters stats, the step that you're up to will be displayed in the center, and any additional information related to your step in creation will be displayed on the right.

The biggest development to the character creation process that Tactical Adventures has added is that each of the backgrounds comes with a set of personality modifications that you need to select. Someone with the Spy background might be egotistical and only look out for themselves, whereas an Acolyte could show Altruism. These selected character traits, then further modified with your alignment will decide how your character acts with the party and others in conversation. These personality traits are a clear and concise way of understanding your character. While any CRPG isn't going to have that same freedom as a TTRPG the variety of characters you could make based on personality alone is impressive. Backgrounds will even affect the tone of voice your character will use whether they speak coarsly from their days on the street, or with an air of superiority.
Solasta%20Puzzle.jpg

Sometimes it's necessary to split the party

Moving through the world, whether it be the city or a dungeon is all based on grid based movement. You can direct your party as a group, or one by one to navigate the environment. On first visit to any location it will be clouded by a fog of war making it impossible to know whats ahead, whether it be friend or foe. To make sure that you're not detected you can walk cautiously, this will create a ring of awareness around you not only telling you what's in that range, but also that you should keep at least that far away from any potential enemies if you want to stay hidden. There are still some ambushes that sneaking through won't help much with at all, but for the few surprise attacks that you're able to get off it's more than worth it.

Combat proper works exactly like you'd expect if you're familiar with Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition. As combat begins each character will roll for their turn order and the battle will begin from there. Each character in their turn can make an inventory change, take an action, and move. If they have any bonus actions or reactions that are relevant then they'll be able to take them in turn too. For so much happening Tactical Adventures has done a fantastic job with the UI. Everything is clearly displayed on a single screen allowing you to focus on the combat. A nice touch for those who enjoy watching the dice rolls every attack or saving throw you make is represented by a dice appearing and rolling on the screen, you'll always be able to know why you did or didn't hit that skeleton. The addition of three loadouts for each character also makes swapping between short-ranged weapons, long-ranged weapons, and your torch an easy process.

Solasta%20Ambush%20Combat.jpg

Better be ready to fight in the dark...

Two aspects of combat that are very important in Solasta: Crown of the Magister is lighting and vertical terrain. These aspects are normally hard to explain in traditional TTRPGs unless you have ways to dim the region and set pieces with multiple layers. This is one of the aspects of the game that can really shine in the video game format. Lighting is a crucial thing to be thinking of, and with so little that you can actually do to light up a cave also a serious nerf to any ranged classes. Expect to be making a lot of rolls at disadvantage. A lot of the travel combat, and dungeon combat will be in these low light settings. It's especially frustrating when being ambushed at night as all you can do is take potshots in the dark waiting for the enemy to approach. While there are some chances to light a brazier in a dungeon, being able to light a tree on fire would be very helpful.

Balance in Solasta is also quite interesting. Even as a party of level 2-3 adventurers there's a lot of enemies that get thrown at you so be prepared for an uphill struggle. As soon as your first quest you'll be facing 5-6+ enemies at once with a variety of ranged and martial weapons. You'd better be on your feet as things can go pretty one-sided against you very fast. The flip side is that access to gold pieces is much more common. Each trip to Caer Cylum had to be accompanied by a purchase of a number of Healing Potions.

Solasta%20Travel%20by%20Map.jpg

Idely travel by map from location to location

The copy of Solasta: Crown of the Magister played for this preview did contain a large number of bugs and glitches. These included. but was not limited to, enemies phasing through walls, downed characters being unable to stand up again, incorrect lighting effects on enemies, infinite loading screens, and purchased items disappearing on me. Having spoken with the team at Tactical Adventures, they have assured me that all the bugs that I've encountered so far will be resolved with the proper Early Access release when this preview is out. These bugs ranged from small graphical issues, to needing to load previous saves after reloading the game, while I'm sure that a lot of the glaring issues will be resolved expect all kinds of strange bugs to appear during the Early Access window.

So far Solasta: Crown of the Magister has set up an interesting world filled with history, and while the main cast get railroaded into the need to learn about the Cursed Crown it's still an interesting story hook to a multipart adventure. The gameplay issues were extremely frustrating, but when they worked it was just as expected from playing the true TTRPG. The use of vertical set pieces to create grandure in dungeons was a neat inclusion, and one that's quite different from the usual experience. At the moment this 10+ hour experience does a great job showing what is in store for Solasta and with more polish and shine should be a worthwhile adventure to go on.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Last edited:

V_K

Arcane
Larian is homebrewing AWFUL things like hp bloat
Da faq? Hitpoints in DnD are already bloated as fuck, who on Earth could have thought it needs more bloat?.. Oh, wait, I think I have an idea:
Lead designer [of BG3] is about 25 years old? I’m not doubting his job experience, but hey what about being at least familiar with the classics.
Forget the age, it's the same guy who was systems designer on DOS2. Abandon all hope.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Da faq? Hitpoints in DnD 5E are already bloated as fuck, who on Earth thought it's a good idea to bloat it more?.. Oh, wait, I think I have an idea:

Fixed for you.

On 2e, lv 0 commoners had d4 hp(1~4). Vecna, a demigod Lich? 150 hp. But the 5e hp inflation pales in comparison to BG3 hp bloat. A lv 4 spider with 136 hp, lv 4 goblins with 50 hp... Enemies with about 150 hp on 2e times would be something to be expected from the Avatar of Lolth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom