Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Solution to the German problem

Do you agree with these measures?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fuck yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh yes...

• I am a NAZI and I disagree

• Total voters

dagorkan

Arbiter
I think banning all the German posters would be a step forward to revert this forum to a more acceptable state.

Therefore I propose that:

Jasede
Nedrah
Brennus
JarlFrank
Thorkaufman

should be banned from the internet for life, immediately.

[More will be added to the list as found. Help us identify them (private message acceptable) and be remembered as a Codex patriot]

[VD: at least let me finish my thread...]

dagorkan

Arbiter
By the way, this thread wasn't my idea - an Austrian (always them isn't it?) put me up to it.

Nedrah

Erudite
Yeah, we tend to be good neighbors, full of everlasting love and respect for each other, too.

It's ok, really, even though I have to wonder why said Austrian wouldn't post it himself. At least I already know you personally aren't really a complete ass most of the time.

GeneralSamov

Prophet
dagorkan said:
By the way, this thread wasn't my idea - an Austrian (always them isn't it?) put me up to it.

If I'm not mistaken, that Austrian was banned not long ago. You're alone out there, brave wasteland rider! :salute:

User was nabbed fit

Nedrah said:
Go for it, klingt nach einer guten Endlösung.

Quick! Someone break this Nazi code and reveal their plans to take over the Codex.

Deleted member 7219

You do know most Nazis these days are in America and not Germany? Calling Germans 'Nazis' is just as stupid as calling all Japanese suicide bombers because thats what they did in the war. That was 60 years ago people, Germany has changed, and even though they might not have a sense of humour, they dress weirdly and have awful tastes in music, they are still nice people. So give them a break.

User was nabbed fit

Matt7895 said:
You do know most Nazis these days are in America and not Germany? Calling Germans 'Nazis' is just as stupid as calling all Japanese suicide bombers because thats what they did in the war. That was 60 years ago people, Germany has changed, and even though they might not have a sense of humour, they dress weirdly and have awful tastes in music, they are still nice people. So give them a break.

Sounds like Nazi talk to me. Better ban him too just in case.

Otingocni

Novice
Matt7895 said:
germans0tqaq8.jpg

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Otingocni said:

One of the major reasons why we should allow Bavaria to secede is because somehow the entire rest of the world confuses Bavarians (backward mountain people who are infamous for their goofy Lederhosen and Weisswurst culture) with proper Germans (i.e. Prussians). Get this straight ok: Bavarian culture has nothing to do with the rest (i.e. most of) Germany.

Kraszu

Prophet
GeneralSamov said:
dagorkan said:

If I'm not mistaken, that Austrian was banned not long ago. You're alone out there, brave wasteland rider! :salute:

Was he banned by a German? Conspiracy!!!

Nedrah

Erudite
Agreed, the Bavaria thing is a bit unfortunate, just like how some people in europe assume the USA consists of Texas + the city of New York and Chicago.

Also, yes there is a german conspiracy to overthrow the codex and make it a forum about saussages and Lederhosen - but you found out too late, the important steps have already been made, VD has been replaced my some german retard who, as first measure, made KC a moderator.

Texas Red

Whiner
Germans are a strange people. Despite their role in WW 2 there is no hatred against them, not even from Russians. Despite losing 2 huge wars in the past century, Germany is bigest economical power in Europe(compared to the Soviets who "won" by losing several times as many people).

Nedrah

Erudite
Actually there is hatred towards os from our european neighbors and especially the UK, older people in france or poland or skins in th UK mostly. That being said, german society has changed a lot since those wars you speak of, we are a pretty pacifist bunch now when it comes to actual warfare. The discussion about wether it's ok for a few of our tornados to take pictures in afghanistan is pretty much huge, for example. The current generation doesn't associate itself too terribly much with the people who brought war to the world in the 1940s , but the more intelligent of us realize there's no real saying if we would have been any better had we been born at the wrong time - Americans on the other hand seem to be pretty convinced they'd have all been part of some kind of underground resistance, had they been an adult german in 1935.

roshan

Arcane
I dont really see why anyone should hate Germans for what their ancestors did. They have changed a lot over the years. But the world hasnt really forgiven and forgotten. Many Germans I know have told me about incidents where they were discriminated against, stereotyped or abused as a result of their past. In fact, I think the Germans have been unfairly vilified and demonized as a result of the wars. Most European countries have lots of blood on their hands. I think the reason Germans have been unfairly stereotyped is because they killed other white people, while other European countries were busy killing black, brown, yellow and red people around the world. Anyway none of this matters now because Europeans in general are the most feminine, politically correct, pacifist people in the world.

Nedrah

Erudite
roshan said:
Anyway none of this matters now because Europeans in general are the most feminine, politically correct, pacifist people in the world.

Yes. Sometimes it can make you puke. Hard. It still seems to make for the best place to live if applied to the general population, including those that would not be on top in a more macho society.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom