Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Some Feedback and a Request

Alex

Arcane
Hello!

I am making this thread concerning the current status of the site, where you can't, at least normally, view the usual information about the poster of each message on the (now blank) left column.

I believe this practical joke was a good one. I thought that maybe jumping straight from all infinitrons to just a blank column felt a bit rushed. I mean, you guys could have created some kind of narrative leading to this; as it was we were infinitrons one instance, citizens another and then nothing. Still, good joke, would be pranked again.

However, if it is at all possible, I humbly request for the site to be restored to normal use. The codex is a place I like very much and it hampers how I interact with it having to check posters to know who is saying what.

Thank you very much for listening to my plea and have a good day.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
KRHbtM3.gif
mUYo5Vm.gif
320oB67.gif
OqArp2i.gif
320oB67.gif
mUYo5Vm.gif
KRHbtM3.gif

vuADthi.gif

Ereshkigal

Educated
Imagine living in a dictatorship and sending a letter to the dictator along the lines of "Oh Great Leader of the People's Republic of Codexia, I believe that stripping the populace from basic human rights was a good one. I thought killing all dissidents felt a bit rushed. I mean, you guys could have created some kind of narrative leading to this. Still, good measure, would be genocided again.

However, if it is at all possible, I humbly request for the nation to be restored to a normal ideology. Codexia is a place I like very much and it hampers how I live in it having to check if I'm gonna be killed in the next 24 hours or not."

Well, what do you think it's going to happen next? do you think they'll consider your thoughts at all?

Swigen

Arbiter
Now I’m feeling introspective. Let’s listen to some Sadist and ponder.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom