Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Some new avatars

Severian Silk

All from Star Control II.

Fez

Erudite
There's plenty avatars as it is. We need more people willing to use the shit or unpopular ones.

Jason

chasing a bee
Those are groovy. We might've had some other SC2 ones at TCancer before the merger, so they might still be there.

There's plenty avatars as it is.
The more the better. Duplicate avatars are annoying.

edit: Nevermind. It was the AC and Civ3 ones and they were already moved over.

Fez

Erudite
You need to apply in writing to claim your bonus points and send in an administration fee.

If you want, Mikail, feel free to post up any more of the SCII character ones you feel are suitable. Though the alien ones are more interesting than a crappy picture of a man folding his arms.

Fez

Erudite
We cannot accept nudity dollars only good US $$$ will be accepted for this particular exchange, unless Jasede is willing to offer to buy them in return.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Fez said:
We cannot accept nudity dollars only good US $$$ will be accepted for this particular exchange, unless Jasede is willing to offer to buy them in return.
I once donated 20 dollars to the Codex. Will that suffice?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Mmm, more furry avatars. Sweet. Soon, the Codex will turn into a lovely lil' nest of lurve.

Kotario

Liturgist
Actually, just a few days ago I was thinking of Jefferson (Baldur's Gate 3: The Black Hound) avatars for the Codex, not that there is all that much out there. I suppose it was the Van Buren release that inspired my urge to create these. Uneven sizes, but the available art wasn't that accommodating, I suppose I could have worked harder to force it.

bardbs7.jpg
chiloptecct4.jpg
druidnd0.jpg
frankcost1if2.jpg
frankcost2fa0.jpg
mayfarrowni6.jpg
pieterzx1.jpg
shikahos5.jpg
warrioraq9.jpg

bard2du5.jpg
coupdegraceab4.jpg
edwardraithpw1.jpg
jumpkickef6.jpg
maralielx6.jpg
reloadib3.jpg
russelnw6.jpg
tumblewh8.jpg
wereboarog0.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Mikail said:
It's like a green cock, really.

If anyone does the work and gives us the avatars at the right sizes, I'm more than happy to add them in. Either post the full set in here or email them to me. PM me for my e-mail address.

aboyd

Liturgist
Kotario said:
Actually, just a few days ago I was thinking of Jefferson (Baldur's Gate 3: The Black Hound) avatars for the Codex, not that there is all that much out there. I suppose it was the Van Buren release that inspired my urge to create these. Uneven sizes, but the available art wasn't that accommodating, I suppose I could have worked harder to force it.
I think you did a nice job.

KreideBein

Scholar
Here are some Icewind Dale 2 avatars that I just made:

iwd2_f1_codex.jpg
iwd2_f5_codex.jpg
iwd2_f20_codex.jpg
iwd2_f23_codex.jpg
iwd2_f27_codex.jpg
iwd2_f29_codex.jpg

iwd2_m11_codex.jpg
iwd2_m14_codex.jpg
iwd2_m17_codex.jpg
iwd2_m36_codex.jpg
iwd2_m44_codex.jpg
iwd2_m49_codex.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom