Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Soys Row 2022

Silverfish

Arbiter
Maybe I'm a little slow (I played Fallout 3 twice tbh), but why would someone with a private security dayjob go robbing stores and shit without covering their face? It made sense in the old games, where your profession was "mob boss", but I feel like I'm missing two or three steps here.

laclongquan

Arcane

Does this concept still being kept?

Because it clearly say "we give up on Chinese market". From what I can tell, black skin tone wont get them any friend over there.

If there's mod or option that allow a white, or hell yellowish white skin tone, that would be possible.

Weirdly enough, yellow skintone wont be a bonus point in China. Pure white or yellowish white, is.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It's like watching Friends and realizing that show was shit from the get go.

I disagree. Not about Saints Row, mind you, but the episode of Friends where Joey wore all of Chandler's clothes simultaneously is still a classic.

So you have shit taste in shows. Being a retard and liking retarded things is not a criminal thing.

Caim

Arcane
A story trailer without a story.

So the story is that the protagonists are sick of getting pushed around and start their own gang to get their share of the pie, and they come to blows with various other gangs and a PMC run by Doug Dimmadome.

Old One

Arcane
Never before have I wanted to kill the protagonists of a game so badly.

There would be one circumstance under which I could see myself buying and playing this game: if I can become leader of a white supremacist militia with the goal of eradicating any trace of the people in that video, and anyone like them.

Another would be if something happens to the protagonist that makes xir realize that xir and everyone else in the city has been driven insane by the influence of some malicious force, like say, mad scientist Klaus Schwab and his Groomer Ray. If I can spend the rest of the game trying to blow up the secret WEF base to emancipate the whiny, androgynous, mopey wokesters so they return to sane heteronormalcy and free enterprise, that might be worth it.

Last edited:

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
It just occurred to me this POS is being released tomorrow. Eagerly anticipating the r00fles!

Alphons

Cipher
I'm not expecting much.

People care about GTA and all fanboys were convincing themselves until last minute that it's still the good ol' Rockstar and the shitty remaster keeps the old "comic aesthetic".

Saints Row died for good with the Agents of Mayhem release and I don't see anyone caring enough about it (even places you'd expect to consoom it like REEsetEERa and Reedit are pretty quiet).

My prediction:
It'll release, we'll have a week of funny screens from it and then the thread will die, it'll be a giant failure and in a few years Embracer will buy the entire franchise for peanuts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom