Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Space Wreck finally coming to Early Access on December 5th

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Just change the N to ? and refer to it as "MYSTERY MEAT" in game.

Delphik

I just created a character and you get +1 to physical if you choose male, that alone will probably trigger enough SJWs to offset the existence of the N option.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just started the game, female character of course :M

Some chick whom you can help will be skeptical when you offer her to come along into a dangerous area, because she doesn't believe two women can make it there on their own. For some things, they need a man's protection.
The characters in this game definitely don't have an SJW outlook, if that's anything to go by.

The worst problem with the writing is all the typos and the wonky grammar :lol:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Okay which one of you left this?

7567567567567567.png

:popcorn:

But I wish Kamaz a good launch day. Codex dev unity, after all.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
It's not ideal but we do live in a hell world after all. I guess if complete blue-pilled liberals can deal with all the racism in classical literature then I can deal with genderfaggotry in modern media. It's still retarded, though.

This is what I recently posted in Gamergate thread :

When starting a game and character creation has "body types" instead of genders or additional genders like "nonbinary" that is a effective canary in the coal mine for the games overall wokeness.

Too bad because the game really looks interesting, but this shit is really off-putting, and I find it sad how many people have started to just accept and ignore this degeneracy.
I suspect this attitude is 80% of people. "Oh well more diversity, nevermind otherwise there would be nothing to watch on TV."

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
This is what I recently posted in Gamergate thread :

When starting a game and character creation has "body types" instead of genders or additional genders like "nonbinary" that is a effective canary in the coal mine for the games overall wokeness.

Too bad because the game really looks interesting, but this shit is really off-putting, and I find it sad how many people have started to just accept and ignore this degeneracy.
I suspect this attitude is 80% of people. "Oh well more diversity, nevermind otherwise there would be nothing to watch on TV."

Yes, although I prefer using degeneracy instead of diversity.

When Gamergate started there were lots of people who warned those 80% that this rot of the medium will take place. Those same people went from "You are overreacting, that aint gonna happen." to now "I dont care its happening as long I have some entertainment to consume."

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
I frankly do not care that this game has an N choice or a Z choice or whatever, if the agenda doesn't ruin the quality of the gameplay or affect the story I couldn't care less.

There was really no need in game lore and sense to add LGBTQW+ option in gender selection.

It is just developers statement.

Quality of games are ruined by agenda and statements like this one.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
"Fallout successor" that takes 5 hours for a playthrough, with one playthrough showing 60% of the content. If more than $9.99 on release it's a ripoff.

True.

Looks like just cash grab.
yeah, the game the guy has been working on since at least 2018 is definitely a quick cash grab. fucking dumb faggot go kill yourself.
$10? oh no! think of how many burgers you could buy and shove up your fat fucking ass for that money. how big of a fucking kike do you have to be to whine about a game being $10? the whole steam sale bullshit and everything else has completely fucked up people's expectations of what a games price should be.
Look at this lil juggalo bitch cryin over the market giving people cheap ass games. Guess what you stupid troon, when you compete on the free market you have to provide better value than your competition for a cheaper price. If you waited for a Steam sale you could get Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics AND New Vegas for under $10. Does this pixelshit game look better than all of those titles combined? Cuz that's what your stupid ass is sayin. Game be looking like some fucking GameBoy Color shit and thinks the player has drank so much soy they need a third gender option. They were putting out Slavjank Fallout clones in the early 2000s that looked better than this and there hasn't been any that have been good so far so now you're whiteknighting this shitfest cuz they put your pronouns in there.

I remember, you fuck.

gotIhv8.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom