Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Wreck - post-apocalyptic space RPG inspired by Fallout

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I need someone who is less discerning than The Wall but more discerning than Lord Potato to tell me if this is corrupted by political correctness or not. Thanks in advance!!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
I need someone who is less discerning than The Wall but more discerning than Lord Potato to tell me if this is corrupted by political correctness or not. Thanks in advance!!
you can finish the game without talking to people or reading anything on the screens.
Also you can disassemble the space toilet and extract poop inside, what more can one want?

jaekl

Educated
Patron
you can finish the game without talking to people or reading anything on the screens.
Also you can disassemble the space toilet and extract poop inside, what more can one want?
Hmm, when you answer like this, it makes me very worried. Now I don't know who to believe.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
So it's a poop extracting game? A space poop extracting game at that! Why isn't it a meme already is hard to understand.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Hmm, when you answer like this, it makes me very worried. Now I don't know who to believe.
you can immerse yourself as woke feminist and talk with strangers in space about menstruation.
You can also boot vr experience where you fight ninjas, save a babe and bang her.

It a proper role playing experience

jaekl

Educated
Patron
Okay, but if this game pisses me off, I'm holding you lukaszek and Virgil Brummond personally responsible and I will make it my life's mission to cause you anguish at every possible opportunity available to me until I die. And you better hope there's no afterlife.

sayf_allah

Literate
Looks like a decent game, although the art style isn't entirely my favorite and I feel like most games that advertise how the player is not special (and use that sort of language in general) are not my style. Still, doesn't look like a bad game. Will check this out for sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom