Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spider-Man (PS4)

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
The cover art gives it away.
Nah
I don't think so

image.png

+M

Last edited:

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
So
Insomniac's Spider-man 2 was "recently" released
And apparently it's total slop that manages to be equally hilarious, cringe and even destroy Peter Parker's character

8vq1al1bk2wb1.jpg

By the way Insomniac declared that Miles will the only Spider-Man in their franchise from now on

Also, meet the new MJ:

1702568054640111.png

:prosper:

She's now got superpowers as well:

Including super-human agility and endurance:

Peter Parker's new arch-enemy:

1702561677136179.png

There's plenty of other stuff, but I would rather not waste any more time with this shit
I've heard that the current TASM comic run is insultingly bad as well

So it seems Marvel finally managed to kill of poor old Peter Parker at last...

Last edited:

Elttharion

Learned
No surprise. All Sony studios are ridiculously pozzed. In the last ten or so years they started either killing/replacing every white male protagonist on their franchises.

They are pushing Miles as a replacement for Peter in pretty much every media nowadays.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
45 people, all wokist and 5 experts in the grift. Not even all gamers. I'm sure that will give a conclusive result.

the leaks

care to expand on that?
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2023...-exposes-employee-data-future-games-and-more/

I didn't read the particular link in question, all media is pozzed. But basically a lot of Insomniac (the developers of the very cucked recent Spider Man games, in addition to Ratchet & Clank and some other minor shit like the original Spyro the Dragon) internal data got leaked, including playable prototypes of pozzed capeshit games, capeshit pozzed planning, financial data, and pozzed DIE consultancy results like what was linked above.

Playstation is pozzed central. There are no japs left.

911 Jumper

Educated
Millions will still buy the games, though

What's happened to PlayStation is quite remarkable. You'd be forgiven for thinking that SIE was founded in the US. There's nothing Japanese about present day PlayStation.

Caim

Arcane
Someone ported Spider Man 2 to PC. It's based on a leaked PC dev build.
I was going to ask which spooderman 2 game then I saw that 264 gb size.
Reminds me of that time on 4chan's /tg/ boards where people got a suspiciously large PDF file whenever they asked for files on the latest P&P RPGs, only for the document to turn out a scan of a pre-tv series Witcher RPG, entirely in Polish.

Makes me wonder what's actually in this torrent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom