Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spider-Man (PS4)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Zero enemy variety, no interesting combat scenarios, imprecise floaty controls, repetitive zero-challenge collectathon open world gameplay complete with Ubishit towers.

The side activities actually get incredibly demanding. :M

ADL

Prophet
thanks for beta testing console cuckolds

now I can't use this meme anymore
2gyHe2J.jpeg

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I think the one on PS1 really captured the atmosphere of New York City especially with the yellow fog.

Ezekiel

Arcane
thanks for beta testing console cuckolds
You're going to have to mod in the less-ugly original Peter Parker model though.
Nowhere to mod it in from, unless someone has decoded the PS4 version. Or unless they wanna build his face from scratch, but we've seen how inaccurate those fan constructions are. Usually don't even animate according to the developer's animations. Maybe they can mod in some foreheads.

I'm not double dipping. Found the game middling.

Lincolnberry

Educated
Agree. For Ubisoft-Popamole-SonyonPC I definitely enjoyed Horizon more than this one. Which itself I thought was only ok, and have no real desire to play the sequel any time soon, if ever.

Ezekiel

Arcane
I don't get the appeal of Miles Morales. The game, I mean. After you've already spent between 25 and 30 hours on that island, where's the big draw in then doing even more there with Morales?

Silverfish

Arbiter
Cough:
The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_cover.png

Cough 2:
Spider-Man_3_Coverart.png

Cough 3:
Spider-Man_Friend_or_Foe_cover.jpg

Cough 4:
Spiderman_Toxic_city_logo.png

There is plenty more.If you dig into the older stuff like web of fire there is plenty of shit when it comes to spider man.

Never played Toxic City, but the rest are all better than Insomniac's shitfest. Friend or Foe in particular was a pretty dope co-op brawler. It was like a 3D version of Maximum Carnage or Separation Anxiety.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I'm not seeing anything that's contradicting what I said. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom