Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spoiler Tag

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Implement it when possible, please.

Chefe

Erudite
Guess what?

Snape kills Dumbledore!

Aeris dies!

dunduks

Liturgist
If you use default color scheme this can work (enter tags withour spaces), highlight to see:
[ color=#48505F ]Spoilar text[ /color ]
Spoilar text
[END SPOILER]

But yeah, such function would be really usefull.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
kingcomrade said:
Yeah Spoilers would be funny. You could do things like
[spoilar]PENIS LOL[/spoilar]
This will bring about a renaissance of the lulz. I kid you not.

Micmu

Magister
Spoiler said:
old and simple but doesn't work with different color schemes
[ quote="Spoiler"][ color=#353F55]old and simple but doesn't work with different color schemes[ /color][ /quote]

Hory

Erudite
micmu said:
Spoiler said:
old and simple but doesn't work with different color schemes
[ quote="Spoiler"][ color=#353F55]old and simple but doesn't work with different color schemes[ /color][ /quote]
This isn't "simple" at all.

Micmu

Magister
Don't you have lulz.txt file with all important phrases and tags ready to copy/paste? :>
A dedicated spoiler tag would be simpler for sure.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Well, if you use that argument you might as well remove the ignore feature again.

I mean, just exercise a little self-control.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
It was fun for a while but you end up looking like an even bigger douche than you already are, I found out.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I coded a spoiler tag for Terra-Arcanum, I'll see if I can dig it up and put it in here one day.

MetalCraze

Arcane
baby arm said:
Just exercise a little self-control when reading about a game you plan on playing later. Or jab your eyeballs out.

and if I would wish to read about the game and decide should I plan to play it later or not?
I don't think uncovered spoilers will make the decision positive.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That should work now.
Code:
[spoiler]Put your magic in here.[/spoiler]

Jason

chasing a bee
and if I would wish to read about the game and decide should I plan to play it later or not?
I don't think uncovered spoilers will make the decision positive.
Then jab your eyes out. It's the only way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom