Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt staff needs to stop abusing users.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
ibm, ggs, kalin, hando, onto, and many others who have been taken from us.

it is like losing the wonders of the internet... no, it is not like losing. they are being taken away.

madam soggy gets his jollies while infinitron looks smugly at his framed picture of du? perchance.

it is sickness.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Look at me now, I've got no religion
Look at me now, I'm so vacant
Look at me now, I was a virgin
Look at me now, grew up to be a whore

And I want it
I believe it

I'm a million different things
And not one you know
Hey, and our mommies are lost now
Hey, daddy's someone else
Hey, and we love the abuse
Because it makes us feel like we are needed

I find it really funny that Marilyn Manson's songs are still 100% relevant 20 years later; especially when it comes to The Codex.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
This forum's base has been steadily eroding because of poor administrative decisions and neglect.
If it's true than I think we should consider if it is so because of poor administrative decisions, or perhaps because 3/4 of discussions tend to devolve into boring sjw bashing circlejerks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom