Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stalker 2 concept art

Sul

Savant
Just saw it on Krautchan.

See more before 404

vo1us7.jpg

2emjw3t.jpg

ketcih.jpg

212ifpi.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
HOLY SHIT, I'LL BE DAMNED, IT LOOKS TOTALLY LIKE...

Stalker

Satan

Educated
Darth Roxor said:
HOLY SHIT, I'LL BE DAMNED, IT LOOKS TOTALLY LIKE...

Stalker

I'd happily welcome more concept arts, because they are beautiful and I'd love to get more of them to put as wallpapers.

MetalCraze

Arcane
It will be funny if levels will be even smaller now due to shitty consoles.

Not mentioning the inevitable dumbing down. And just when they actually got on the right track with CoP.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Considering these guys have never released a game that wasn't broken on launch, I predict their adventure into CONSOLIA will end in ruin.

spectre

Arcane
Part of me was thinking, well there was solid improvement from SoC to CS to CoP, so here's hoping they'll deliver something pretty damn good.

And then they went console.
Serves them right, although part of me is still sad to see them go. Those concept artists can use a better home.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
In amidts the whole relief that the franchise's have avoided being watered down in quest for bridging markets.

I just forgot....
god damn...Stalker 2 has been cancelled :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom