Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Myobi

Liturgist
YOU SHALL NOT PASS

Well the elevator panel tech is clearly working well.. now we just need the door tech patch to be implemented.

Edited: x,D

Last edited:

Chunkyman

Augur
The last few times I played it wasn't functionally playable, I kept getting random crashes or game breaking bugs. I'll give it another year if/when they release one of their big hype expos where they show off new features added in the next major pass. As it was, the gameplay I did experience was too little. They really need to focus in on more varied and interesting quests. They already have the basics down in terms of planet tech, ship functionality, etc. that you could build a good game off of that frame, the actual quests/gameplay/interactions simply needs fleshing out and refinement.

Perkel

Arcane
The last few times I played it wasn't functionally playable, I kept getting random crashes or game breaking bugs.

I have like 7 hours currently and i got 3 crashes. 1 clearly due to game. 2 times because my OC gpu couldn't keep up had to lower clocks a bit. There are few glitches, like NPCs spawning on top of another or them not sitting properly, some glitches when it comes to lighting. Once i got that door glitch.

Crash/glitch wise it is not that bad. I've seen worse.

Imho right now imho biggest problem is performance. In space it is pretty easy to get 60fps but if you land on MicroTech or Larvile FPS drops like a rock to 20-30 fps max and you sometimes get stutters for split second. Obviously game is not optimized yet completely but my GTX980 clearly struggles and it gets 100% non stop. That being said game looks really fucking good and i multiple times just stopped what i was doing to just stare at screen so maybe game is optimized but simply requires good GPU.
CPU wise it seems to be really light on CPU, getting barely 20-30% on my Ryzen3600 so someone with i5-2500k oc should be good with some decent GPU.

Either way speaking of mentioned by me Cluthu cult. Here is higher ascended Cluthu cultist:

unknown.png

Perkel

Arcane
Today aside from one crash surprisingly without any bug.

Game has its ups. This is probably the first game where they made cities so fucking huge that when you see them in motion it stuns you completely. So far i have seen Larville (mining town) and microTech (hightech) and both were stunning. I am yet to see ArchCorp which is supposedly whole planet one big city.

Also i kind of see where they are going with those city designs and use of trains. If they come up with some new gameplay elements they can just add new district to town and connect it with train easily.

Either way the tube i was talking about:

Last edited:

AN4RCHID

Arcane
ArcCorp is the weakest of the bunch imo. It seems that they had to make some hard sacrifices to get the planet city into the game and it does not look as good as the original CitCon demo, or even the old "social module" of Area 18. Also feels a little small compared to the other landing zones, not like the bustling metropolis that it should be.

Perkel

Arcane
So far for me star of the show of their approach to physicality of everything. I thought that it will be super annoying to pickup boxes, take train to starport, manually put that box into your ship, manually take off, manually fly off in atmosphere until you can spool quantum drive safely, go via quantum travel to your destination which takes a lot of time depending on destination in system. It takes about 4-5 minutes to cross system i think and do the same procedure when you arrive.

But for some reason it is fun. Especially when you do multiple delivery missions so you trying to set up best path + you can do trading at the same time which causes you small puzzle in your cargo hold. Seems like they have something going on here by creating those different system that start to play together.

Gamepley comes here from creating such a path between deliveries to create fastest route and best way to get good cargo for trade AND at the same time arrive at destination with big trading are since only those can take full cargo hold of goods. So the real gameplay here is not picking up stuff but that brainwork between various deliveries, cargo and where to go.

ArcCorp is the weakest of the bunch imo. It seems that they had to make some hard sacrifices to get the planet city into the game and it does not look as good as the original CitCon demo, or even the old "social module" of Area 18. Also feels a little small compared to the other landing zones, not like the bustling metropolis that it should be.

Well i will have to see it. I didn't go there because unlike Hurston, Crusader or microTech there is only 1 planet and 1 moon while rest have multiple moons which naturally causes much more missions to exist. Generally speaking most of deliveries go to New Babbidge on microtech. They got neat idea how to utilize whole city with it. Basically each of those huge buildings there have landing pad and to deliver package you have to land on specified highriser. Though i would wish more different between landing pads.

Data4

Arcane
So far for me star of the show of their approach to physicality of everything. I thought that it will be super annoying to pickup boxes, take train to starport, manually put that box into your ship, manually take off, manually fly off in atmosphere until you can spool quantum drive safely, go via quantum travel to your destination which takes a lot of time depending on destination in system. It takes about 4-5 minutes to cross system i think and do the same procedure when you arrive.

But for some reason it is fun. Especially when you do multiple delivery missions so you trying to set up best path + you can do trading at the same time which causes you small puzzle in your cargo hold. Seems like they have something going on here by creating those different system that start to play together.

Gamepley comes here from creating such a path between deliveries to create fastest route and best way to get good cargo for trade AND at the same time arrive at destination with big trading are since only those can take full cargo hold of goods. So the real gameplay here is not picking up stuff but that brainwork between various deliveries, cargo and where to go.

Well i will have to see it. I didn't go there because unlike Hurston, Crusader or microTech there is only 1 planet and 1 moon while rest have multiple moons which naturally causes much more missions to exist. Generally speaking most of deliveries go to New Babbidge on microtech. They got neat idea how to utilize whole city with it. Basically each of those huge buildings there have landing pad and to deliver package you have to land on specified highriser. Though i would wish more different between landing pads.

I spent my money on this thing years ago, with no plans to spend any more, but I still play it from time to time. This is pretty much what I do. I guess in my old age, I'm easily entertained, but there's something oddly relaxing about slipping into the routine for a couple of hours. I do get crashes though, which can be a deskflipper if I've got a hold full of cargo, but I haven't lost anything too expensive... yet.

One aspect of the physicality you mention that can be annoying is starting at one of the big cities that require taking a train ride to get to my ship. I dunno, once you've done the Bladerunner-esque fly through at Area 18 or the tube run at New Babbage 20 times, it gets a little annoying when I just want to get into my ship and start cargo runs. I used to just put down somewhere and log out from the bed of my Freelancer, but there seems to be a new bug that causes the ship to be in the middle of the sun when I log back in. It doesn't blow up or anything, but you're just floating in space and in the dead center of the system from the map view. Now I just stop at one of the R&R's to log out. I avoid Olisar like the plague, though.

Myobi

Liturgist
This game has been in development for 8 years,

no

the actual development is around 5 years

It is very unfair to judge a game so harshly when it has been in development for only four years.

I mean, they have come a long distance since they announced the game three years ago.

The truth is that other developers can only dream about acomplishing as much as CIG did in just two years of development, but what can I say, haters gonna hate. : ]

Perkel

Arcane
How does Star Citizen runs without online as some sort of test of SQ42 in future ? Well you can turn Arena Commander which is deathmatch/team deatchmatch wave combat and there is single player option which doesn't use servers at all.

This is my performance on Ryzen3600 + GTX980 + 16GB ram. Performance is pretty much perfect and i often get 80-90fps on highest settings @1920X1080. If i woud lover my res to 900p i would easily go above 100fps.

Got nice deal on used Thrustmaster T.160000. Cost me like 40$ it will come handy in SC, X4, Avorion and few other space sim games i play now. There is also auction going for 2 other ones so i made my bet at 3$ each if luck goddess will be benevolent to me i will get second one for extra cheap as i see that not many people are buying any sticks on that auction site.

This was joystick made especially for Elite:Dangerous (thus colors) so perfect for space games as joystick turns in place to get that yaw control and has hat for streafing, thrust slider and plenty of buttons on sides (each side 6 buttons so 12 total on base)

unknown.png

Last edited:

Myobi

Liturgist
MMO-Champion SC thread is a gold mine, I've deleted my account cuz fuck that moderation system, but I still go there just for that thread alone, it's fucking amazing and I highly recommend it as bathroom reading.

This Kenn dude, my god, what a legend, the dude is all over the place on this damn thing, it’s Schrodinger Citizen taken to an entire new level, it’s unbelievable, if you search for his posts alone, you can see shit shifting with every new post, one day the game is already released, the next the game still wasn’t released, the time of development depends on the wind direction, and apparently, now, the pledges that used to be often referred as an “investment”, are “donations”, therefore it’s none of your fucking business what Chris-senpai does with it <3

This small part of the community is really the cherry on top of the cake, but I agree, this "game" will make history.

Perkel

Arcane
Today i fucked up. I had like 500 thousand which was almost whole my wealth i got since i started playing (outside of spending for some stupid shit like 50k) and i bought cargo from one station for that 500k. The idea was one of the oldest one in human civilization. To sell it for profit on somewhere else.

I was going via quantum travel to other side of system which is about 5-6 minutes trip and i figured out i can just relax. So in my amazing wisdom i just relaxed and closed eyes.

I woke up next day, ship crashed into planet and my cargo gone.

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

either way someone made it:

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
Update 3.10 is out.

GAMEPLAY:

- Thruster efficiency curves drastically change the way thrusters work in differing atmospheres. In atmosphere thrusters now lose efficiency and become much weaker. This is dependent on the ship and the thruster type to some degree, but ships are now much weaker when in atmospheres and cannot fly in the maneuverable way they used to.

- Aerodynamics - Ships now have individually simulated aerodynamics surfaces that contribute various little forces to the motion of the ship. The result is both much more realistic and enjoyable to fly, and a significantly more detailed simulation. Expect lots of subtle, unique flight characteristics per ship that give them a lot more character. Ships with wings are now able to stall, do level turns, lose speed in tight turns, and various fancy aerodynamic features. The aerodynamic interaction with wind is now more detailed and expect wind to push and pull on ships in more complex ways. Ship aerodynamics will now change as you switch between configurations. Breakable parts now affect the aerodynamics, so break off a wing and the ship will not fly straight anymore.

- Jerk - This is a core change to how ships move, both in space and in atmosphere that makes them much smoother and feel more weighty. Jerk is a measure how quickly the ship’s acceleration changes, and previously it was infinite. Now it’s a finite quantity that means thrusters do not respond immediately to changes in acceleration. Expect weightier feeling ships but with similar levels of maneuverability.

- High Speed Combat - Ship systems will now suffer some consequences traveling at high speed, restricting some of the options that players will have which will encourage engagement at lower speeds. When flying above SCM speeds, weapon accuracy, gimbal assist speed, and missile lock speed will be negatively affected.

- Body Dragging - Adding the initial functionality to allow players to interact with dead and unconscious characters, and move them. Whilst an actor is dragging they can equip, use and holster 1-handed weapons, i.e. pistols and knives (the dragging character holds onto the victim with their left hand, leaving the right hand free).

- Player Trading App - We are introducing the first iteration of the player trading app, called mo.Trader, onto the mobiGlas. This first implementation will allow players to immediately send in-game aUEC and merits to another player regardless if they are on or offline, or on a different server. Transfers will be charged a percentage tax to complete the transaction.

- NPC Improvements: Bartender - With this addition of Bartenders to the Persistent Universe, we are introducing the standard that all future vendors will be built from. The job of a Bartender is to serve drinks to the many bar patron's of the Persistent Universe. They can take orders from players and serve anything from bottled beer from the fridges or draught beer from the tap, to making a hand-crafted whiskey and cola in front of their customer. When not serving drinks, Bartenders will be seen keeping their work environment tidy by wiping down counters, disposing of bottles, and polishing glasses, and chatting with patrons dynamically. This includes an overhaul to bars with more NPCs ordering drinks, using tables, and drinking. These improved bartenders will be serving up drinks in Wally's bar in New Babbage, G-Loc bar in Area18, Cafe Musain in Levski, Old 38 in Grim HEX, and M&V Bar in Lorville.

- Cover Usage V1 - Expanding the tactic selection of Combat AI to analyze the environment and detect, in absence of full cover, possible positions where they can engage enemies without being fully exposed to them. This includes objects such as small crates, which could potentially provide partial cover.

- Shotgun Assault Tactic - Added the ability for combat AI to engage the player using a wider variety of weaponry, react dynamically to both player behavior and the environment, and engage strategically and realistically.

- Added SDF atmospheric entry effects - Updating all ships to use the new SDF (Signed Distance Field) tech to greatly improve the visuals of atmospheric entry. This allows for dynamically changing effects that change based on ship shape, size, and orientation when entering atmosphere and allow for other players to see the ship effect from far away.

- Restricted areas in landing zones now point you the way without restrictions.

- Upgraded planetary graphics. New highmap generation for imroved looks of planet when you fly around.

- + more

Perkel

Arcane
It seems they fixed NPCs, they no longer stand on benches and they actually do move a lot more with more natural look.

No more Clutchu cultists....:(

Ship systems will now suffer some consequences traveling at high speed

At high speed relative to what?

What it means is that targetining, gimbal assist and locking on missiles will be much harder the more difference in velocity between two ships fighting each other.

AN4RCHID

Arcane

It seems they fixed NPCs, they no longer stand on benches and they actually do move a lot more with more natural look.
Hope this is true, but give it a few days. Usually when a new patch comes along all the servers are fresh and AI is responsive, then gradually they degenerate into mindless husks, until eventually the server crashes and the cycle starts again.

Perkel

Arcane
As of 3.10 they players can buy 99 (including variants) ships for ingame money and about 70 without variants. This is huge jump from 3.9 which had like 30 ships (including variants) to buy for in game money.

Someone leaked internal info about SQ42 recent update:

AI (Combat)
Character Combat kicked off the month progressing with Vanduul aiming and shooting. These alien NPCs can now more effectively aim and accurately shoot at targets when standing, idling, or moving to better strategic positions.

The team continued to refine dodge-action triggering, which is currently used during combat when the player is aiming or shooting toward an NPC. Triggering this action requires careful evaluation of different conditions, such as the space within the navigation mesh needed to play the animation or the time spent aiming. The team are currently adding additional adjustability to the frequency that triggers dodge actions and are developing locomotion assets to support different walk speeds and sprinting.

All character types will benefit from ongoing improvements to the AI weapon component. This work exposed all fire modes to the various behaviors, with the team enabling the AI to switch between fire modes the same way the player does.

The team are currently adding ammo box refill functionality to NPCs so that, in combat, any with low or no ammunition can retreat to an ammo box to refill. They’re also implementing urgent enter/exit/rummage animations and are improving the looting mechanism that allows players and NPCs to pick ammunition and store it in their loadouts.

A few bugs were fixed throughout the month too, including one involving raycasts being wrongly validated by the physics engine. Improvements were also made to the animations when NPCs move into and out of cover, and an unwanted behavior was removed that caused NPCs to blind-fire from cover when the player wasn’t there.

AI (Ships)
Ship AI made several improvements to the Tactical Query System, including optimizing the way it handles queries and structures data. They also extended how keywords are used. For example, in the target selection queries, they added the ‘HasTag’ property to select entities specifically tagged with a role.

The way weight is defined was improved; the team can now configure both the actual weight of a property and the value it must have for correct calculation. A ‘ShipStateMonitorComponent’ was implemented to allow multiple ship states to be easily monitored and cached. This will allow multiple systems to use the data to drive logic.

AI (Social)
Last month, Social AI progressed with three key scenarios: bridge crew, hangar crew, and generic vendor. For the bridge crew, they completed the first pass on the behavior described in last month’s report, simplifying some of the dependencies between usables and operator seats and allowing specific characters to override animations. This enables certain actors to have their own versions of generic seat interactions.

The team continued polishing the first pass of the hangar crew behaviors and usable setup. This scenario was used to create a specific test map to easily verify how NPCs interact with the hangar environment.

For the generic vendor, the team supported ‘context polishing.’ They’re currently completing documentation to allow the content groups to use the bartender’s generic functionalities across all shops and vendors in the universe.

The first pass of a feature that connects the different bars to the shop services was also implemented. This will enable the vendor to validate the price of items in relation to the player’s available cash and complete a transaction once goods are delivered.

Away from scenarios, progress was made on the patrol path functionality that allows instant path calculation for short distances. This significantly reduces delays when triggering specific cutscenes or animations for a much smoother experience. Support was also given to speed overrides on setups on the edges of paths.

Bugs-wise, the team fixed several problems causing NPCs to stand on top of usables. The majority of these were a direct consequence of object container streaming preventing characters from reattaching to usables. For example, one was due to the usable code wrongly overriding the deferred attachment request by multiple characters, while another was a wrong navigation mesh validation when streaming back in where no validation was required.

AI (General)
For global AI, the team improved the functionality of the LookComponent. First, they converted the internal look request queue to a more sophisticated priority-based iteration. Each request is now associated with specific semantics that pile on top of each other based on a predefined priority. They currently have the following semantic order, from the lowest to highest priority:

• Look ahead: When moving on a path, an NPC might try to look ahead based on the path it’s following.
  • Procedural object discovery: When moving around, interesting things might be noticed by the NPC that can then be looked at.
  • Behavior-driven requests: The behavior can sometimes explicitly request the NPC look at something.
  • Trackview: During cutscenes, the designers can override targets based on the scene itself.
  • Synchronization: In a PU environment, the networked target is used by the NPCs on the client.
The team also made several optimizations to collision avoidance and subsumption. The component code was adjusted to better support the updated parallelization and server meshing too.

Although a lot of AI work is relevant for both the PU and SQ42, one functionality required specifically for the single-player campaign is the ability for AI to Quantum Link with the player and other NPCs. The full Quantum Linking functionality relies on the PU's PlayerGroup service, so a single-player version was added. This also allowed the team to refactor some of the subsumption logic and transform the old group variable into a more generic ‘entity tracker.’

Animation
Similar to the PU report since this tech is shared, the Animation Team worked on force reactions, such as knockbacks, knockdowns, twitches, and flinches. They completed pre-visual work on zero-g push/pull, further developed grenade and object throwing, and undertook tests for high-gravity moves. Work continued on some new weapons too.

The bartender and bar patrons received attention (specifically bug fixing), as did the useables for flight hangars, cryotanks, and seated consoles. Work on the ‘chowline’ usable began too, which manages NPCs queueing for food.

Combat-wise, the team progressed with locomotion and firing animations for the Vanduul. Facial animations progressed for various pilots, the female player character, gunnery officers, and an as-yet-unannounced character.

They also continued to work through the mo-cap backlog, comms calls, and the Review and Selection pipelines. Time was also dedicated to developing COVID-19 safety plans for when mo-cap shoots can restart.

Art (Characters)
As always, hair took up a significant portion of the Character Team’s month, with their biggest challenge mastering the extremes of the hairstyle range. For example, bright blonde and afro-textured hair require slightly different tech than is currently used. This work is necessary, as offering this wide a spectrum of choice is one of the team’s primary goals. To complete hair, the Character Team also require physics support, as the hair simulation features elements of the cloth physics currently scheduled for work later in the project.

“We want to make sure that when hair does finally get updated, players are rewarded for their wait. We should also start seeing some of these hairstyles trickle into the PU once the majority of SQ42 hairstyles are complete.” -The Character Team

Alongside hair, the team continued developing the Vanduul with the Animation and Tech teams, while the character artists moved onto the Xi’an race.

Art (Props)
The Props Team spent the month supporting Gameplay Story with various dressing and cinematic-specific assets.

Art (Weapons)
The Weapons Art Team further developed the Vanduul lance, polishing and tweaking the rig and animation.

Audio
July saw the Audio Team composing new music for several chapters, working on level ambiances, and supporting various props. They also worked on Vanduul dialogue, which will help inform the designers of the best way to edit and implement the alien race’s speech.

Cinematics
July saw the prototype of a large-scale battle getting attention from downstream teams. This led to the reworking of a key turret to ensure the experience of sitting in and using it is both visually and viscerally rewarding.

The Weapon Code Team split the player-controllable turrets into two different firing modes, enabling the bigger STS turret to work as a ‘slave’ to the player-controlled AA guns. They looked at the camera shake of the prototype and emulated it, and VFX are now looking into hull impact effects, including how to get more impactful lighting and increase projectile sizes.

Art was recently completed for a dogfight that also features a longer cinematic. Seeing the finalized art, sun position, and atmosphere come together can lead to tweaks at the white or greybox stage, as camera directions or other small details may not do the visuals justice. For example, sun positioning can cause the team to rethink shot choices to ensure elements like background lighting, silhouettes, and vistas look their best. In this case, the Cinematics Team moved the sequence to the opposite side of the axis between two ships. The exact camera angles will be finalized once the navsplines, approach directions, and overall timing are completed.

“In the end, we are getting a really moody and cool-looking vista to photograph our heroes in, so it’s worth it sometimes to revisit our camera choices.” - The Cinematics Team

Engineering
Alongside work shared with the PU, Engineering further developed the ‘social’ aspects of SQ42. For the ‘walk and talk’ feature, they implemented a match-speed mechanic to make following a character simpler. This includes an ideal offset that the designers can place along a path so when the player is walking with a character, they're kept in that relative position.

Further improvements were made to the triggering of interrupts and abandons in story scenes. The team added timers to events so that the designers can specify how long the player needs to be looking at a character before they respond. This means characters don’t always have to respond immediately to the player and the designers can tweak abandons depending on whether the player is leaving or just backing away.

The Actor Team continued with force reactions. Now, when a ship has an impulse applied to it from either maneuvering or an external force such as an explosion, a relative force is applied to the characters inside. This triggers stumbles and potentially knock-backs if the ship is hit with sufficient force.

More improvements were made to throwing, which now accounts for the physical properties of the object and adjusts the exit velocities accordingly. For example, heavy objects can’t be thrown as far as light ones. A more accurate AR throw predication arc is also being worked on.

Gameplay Story
The Gameplay Story Team progressed well throughout July, managing to implement 8 scenes, leaving just 20 remaining. They also provided animation support for a high-profile section of chapter 4, which is made up of 10 scenes where the player is guided around the Idris. Alongside this, they worked with Design to sign off several gameplay story scenes as ‘greybox complete.'

Narrative
The Narrative Team used July to further their ongoing level reviews with Design, identifying locations and gameplay scenarios where dialogue adjustments may help with world-building and player understanding. As progress is made across the game, it’s vital for the team to play, refine, and repeat this process. Last month also saw progress on expanding how the Vanduul communicate, with additional meetings between Narrative, Audio, and our Xenolinguist. This work will greatly enhance the combat experience when battling these fierce warriors.

QA
Cinematics continued to rely on QA for recordings of gameplay from each level so they can ensure scenes are working as intended and appear at the intended quality. They also continued to reproduce issues found and created test-maps to perform checks quickly.

TLDR:

- most of what is released in SC is port from SQ42
- recent update to turrets is due to SQ42
- recent fix for NPCs not sitting properly is fixed due to SQ42 update
- Vandul race seems to be close to finished as artists moved to next race
- Gameplay story team implemented 8 scenes in July leaving only 20 for completion.
- there are still some chapters graybox stage (not finalized art)
- mo-cap was/is hindered by Covid-19
- SQ42 seems to use different tech for some things than SC or SC is not at the point where they can implement it like in SQ42 which is single player.

Obviously this could be fake but with how things are talked here it seems obvious that their target of beta by the end of 2020 was or is real goal.

From SCLeaks they say that Beta right now is planned for Q1 2021 mostly due to Covid-19 fucking things up for them, release of full game is planned for end of 2021.

Last edited:

Myobi

Liturgist
From SCLeaks they say that Beta right now is planned for Q1 2021 mostly due to Covid-19 fucking things up for them, release of full game is planned for end of 2021.

Roflmao, "mostly" cuz "covid", yeah... not like this fucking thing has been getting delay after delay since 2014, but yeah, by the end of 2021! Cuz why the fuck not... :lol:

Perkel

Arcane

Roflmao, "mostly" cuz "covid", yeah... not like this fucking thing has been getting delay after delay since 2014, but yeah, by the end of 2021! Cuz why the fuck not... :lol:

I am talking about this year delay. They obviously fucked up themselves earlier milestones. They still can't run mo-cap due to government restrictions where their mo-cap studio is (i think it is in LA and California went hard with restrictions)

Perkel

Arcane
List of the ships in 3.10 available to buy (with price stated) or rent (also with price) in game with real money pledge counterpart (lol) and where you can buy them. Black names are implemented in game, gray ones are still not in game at all.

99 with variants available to buy for in game money
44 out of 184 ships with variants not implemented in game (in concept stage or being worked on)

The cheapest ships go for about 120-150k in the most basic setup which is about 3 hours of game time for me but you start with one of those if you paid for SC. The most expensive ones up to 32 000 000 for capital class ship.

Myobi

Liturgist

I am talking about this year delay. They obviously fucked up themselves earlier milestones. They still can't run mo-cap due to government restrictions where their mo-cap studio is (i think it is in LA and California went hard with restrictions)

... And Im talking about how silly it is to believe that this delay is "mostly" due covid 19 when you already had 4 or 5 huge delays all due sheer incompetence since 2014, as if this one time would actually be any different from the previous ones even without covid.

Shit, I will almost bet that we will go over this again next year if that 2021 release gets confirmed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom