Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Wait so... are they really trying to put the DEATH STAR into scam citizen? Croberts is no genius but even he's gotta realize blatant copyright infringement against disney is not a great idea.

Yes, and they are actually going to sell it for 99,999,999$... you didn't watch the dumbass video, did you?
Why would anyone waste their time watching a scam citizen video?

Myobi

Liturgist
Wait so... are they really trying to put the DEATH STAR into scam citizen? Croberts is no genius but even he's gotta realize blatant copyright infringement against disney is not a great idea.

Yes, and they are actually going to sell it for 99,999,999$... you didn't watch the dumbass video, did you?
Why would anyone waste their time watching a scam citizen video?

Oh fuck no, you open it, and see who posted it, and if that isn't enough, you just skip trough it a couple of times like I did.

That way you avoid going " DaH CoPeHWiGHt INfrigEMEnt!" about an obvious parody shitty ass video.

Syl

Cipher
Don't be too harsh, Myobi. You got trolled by a copypaste a few pages ago, remember? :D ;) :hug: :salute:

Myobi

Liturgist
Don't be too harsh, Myobi. You got trolled by a copypaste a few pages ago, remember? :D ;) :hug: :salute:

no! me?! never. I'm to big brain! It was I who trolled you making you believe that I was trolled, 4d chess right here =(

Edited: Oh hang on! Are we talking about the guy who copypasted some shit without using quotation system or marks and I had no clue it was a copypaste?! Oh sod off =(!

Perkel

Arcane
In 3.15 there will be total wipe. They are finally moving their inventory services to iCache which will bring new inventory system and asset manager to game and remove completely inventory lag.

Wipe means that everything players earned via in game money in last 18 months will be removed.

ADL

Prophet
I'm not big on recurring wipes but the iCache inventory and asset manager transition justifies it. If they can maintain another 18 months of persistence that would be incredible at their current pace. Feels like the game could be ready for a soft launch in 1-2 wipe cycles when you consider Pyro, medical gameplay loop and the gen 12 renderer are only 2-3 quarters away.

CitizenCon next month will be the real indicator but SCLeaks has been spot on lately.

Myobi

Liturgist
In 3.15 there will be total wipe.

i mean, ppl that shelled out real money get to keep their ships, but for ingame currency pleb they make u do it all over again.

the worst shit is that i cant get to fully test this game because of this. testers usually get access to everything from the get go, yet i had to pay in order to test it.
its neither a full gameplay for my money, nor a full test with how halfbaked access is making u to earn in. its all in between. holy shit, it makes no sense, but still dumb ppl like me pay for it

WHY CAPITALISM EVEN EXISTS

:despair:

Codex Year of the Donut
Sem-T-tulo.jpg

5m1f6g.jpg
star citizen is probably more of an MMO than modern "MMOs" where all you do is wait in a queue to be teleported to an instance

Myobi

Liturgist

Ofc it is... wasn't that the entire point of this shitshow? Chris Roberts hardon for hollywood is no secret, watch how his wife takes one of the main roles in it.

I'd watch it. I really like the universe solar system they have built.

Fixed. np. :smug:

star citizen is probably more of an MMO than modern "MMOs" where all you do is wait in a queue to be teleported to an instance

Instances with more players than an entire SC server =/

Now if you want talk about Role Playing, yeah, SC is the biggest RPG ever!

Last edited:

spectre

Arcane
Speaking of quality role playing. I wonder, will the toilets be fully interactive or do you have to crouch and make appropriate sounds through voip.

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Speaking of quality role playing. I wonder, will the toilets be fully interactive or do you have to crouch and make appropriate sounds through voip.
Yes, they talked in the latest Inside Star Citizen episode about reworking metrics for bathrooms to accomodate both players and NPCs using the toilents (around 13:50)

Myobi

Liturgist
Yes, they talked in the latest Inside Star Citizen episode about reworking metrics for bathrooms to accomodate both players and NPCs using the toilents (around 13:50)

oh my fucking god...

Perkel

Arcane
Citizencon 2051 announced for October 9 roughly in 2 weeks and 50 years.

Will this be end of Star Citizen as we know it ?
Will Myobi finally be converted to avid fan ?
Will Chris get his second yacht ?
Will Squadron 42 be announced to be released in 2031 ?
Will they present new ship and someone buys it ?
Will the show NPC pooping ?
Will there be gay costume showcase with way too old people for this shit ?

That and many other things to follow.

On serious i wonder if they will finally show SQ42 or it will be another no show for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom