Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Star Wars: Attack Squadrons F2P dogfighting

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Edit: Canceled. Good riddance I think.

No reason to post this in simulation page methinks.

Disneys first rape step in SW franchise featuring "Intense PvP action!" While force is telling me this will be mostly a shitty game, I cannot deny the excitment I had when heard Tie Fighter sound effect.

http://www.starwarsattacksquadrons.com/

Edit: This wii probably something like Strike Suit Zero gameplay wise excpet the armor thingy of course.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
trap.jpg

LundB

Mistakes were made.
So the Tie Fighter 2 is out of question now? :troll:
This would be the first Commissar Draco post to ever truly upset me, if it weren't for the fact that Lucasarts already crushed my heart into a solid lump of hateful scar tissue, leaving me immune to lesser trauma.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
So the Tie Fighter 2 is out of question now? :troll:
This would be the first Commissar Draco post to ever truly upset me, if it weren't for the fact that Lucasarts already crushed my heart into a solid lump of hateful scar tissue, leaving me immune to lesser trauma.

Good the pain and rage will make you stronker. :incline:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
It will probably be shit regardless, but I have to say it was refreshing to finally see the comeback of x-wings and tie fighters instead of those terribly bland assets from episodes 1-3.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Would be happier with a single player game, but better this than nothing I guess. Besided, F2P can be done right. So ...meh.

Vicissitudes

Augur
Patron
that was such a shitty trailer hot damn looked extremely cheap.

disney is about to milk some star wars tit:

mickey-mouse-with-darth-vader-2012-who-is-your-father.jpg

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
that was such a shitty trailer hot damn looked extremely cheap.

disney is about to milk some star wars tit:

mickey-mouse-with-darth-vader-2012-who-is-your-father.jpg

That cartoon would be funnier and more accurate if you saw Mickey and Darth Vader share expensive drinks in expensive armchairs in an expensive room, laughing and saying: "Suckers!".

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Even most of the voice-overs sound like done by random amateurs.
They're really bad, it sounds like players reciting random Star Wars lines. The video actually looks like some kind of parody.

Also, the pimped-out TIE Fighter. Could totally picture that serving in the Imperial Navy!

They're really bad, it sounds like players reciting random Star Wars lines. The video actually looks like some kind of parody.

Also, the pimped-out TIE Fighter. Could totally picture that serving in the Imperial Navy!

The red paint makes it go faster.

Actually, rewatching it I noticed that only the lead TIE fighter was painted. Yes, drawing a big bullseye on the leader and most valuable pilot is definitely how you do things :retarded:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

The red paint makes it go faster.

Actually, rewatching it I noticed that only the lead TIE fighter was painted. Yes, drawing a big bullseye on the leader and most valuable pilot is definitely how you do things :retarded:

You meant like this:

2914611122_6d7716bc98_z.jpg

Totaly out of place in setting where space fighters do WWI dog-fighting all the time. +M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom