Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars Battlefront

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I remember people were crying about it being dead a month after release.

Caim

Arcane
I remember people were crying about it being dead a month after release.
When the echogram tells you your baby won't live long and you won't cancel the pregnancy you have no right to complain you have to arrange a funeral soon after th birth.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I got the Season pass DLC dirt cheap.

So yeah, it's worth the money imo.

Lots of new content imo. Weapons, star cards and a few maps, and more coming soon with Bespin and Death Star DLC

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
My wife bought me the Ultimate Edition of this for Christmas. (PS4.)

How the fuck do you use Homing Shot? I zoom using L2, the rectangle goes red and a small square appears, but then I can press any butan and no shot happens. (I.e. I tried pressing R2, R2, L1, and I'm pretty sure all possible combinations...)

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Hey, I figured it out. DERP. My bad.

Fun game, maybe not for shooter fans, but the mission design makes for some intense battles.

I also like the new SW books, yes, there, I said it.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
This on sale $5 w/ all dlc @ origin.

Maybe took a small risk picking it up, idk how AAA shooter dynamics really work so it may die totally in a month when BF2 is out but pop's floating around 5k active pc players which is more than more than enough to get games.

If I can get a few hours of fun space fights in tho it'll be worth.

Will report back with results.

Dawkinsfan69 Signing out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom