Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars: The Old Republic will kill WoW - outsourced to Broadsword

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Whose Blizz? And Yes here I need to decide which story line to finish first did not anticipated this game is so f... huge.

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You are so fast with playing I only got the funny con artist man, at least left his bodies riddled with blaster holes. :salute: I must say I enjoy bounty hunter the most now you don't feel like lackey in this story line, you go wherever you choose and decide and who lives and dies yourself, not for Empire nor Republic and can shit talk to both Jedi and Sith with impunity, as you please. Free Doom in Space tastes good.

Hellion

Arcane
Talos Drellik is the best bro. Fellow archaeologist too.

Kotfe stops at 2 chapters before the end asking me to subscribe? Damn jews give me a taste and then ask me for money to see the ending.

Damn, are these 2 chapters still locked? It's been like that since 2-3 years ago when I last subbed.

All that Star Wars talk surrounding Rise of Shitwalker has got me thinking of re-entering the game, though. Might even sub for one month just to finish the story. My Founder characters stand ready to flaunt their now-discontinued PvP Speeders around.

Commissar Draco

Patron
dpo9Zei.jpg

Negotiating with snotty nobles faces never felt that good Comrades.

Codex Year of the Donut
RUSTY PRO TIPS 3, 4, & 5:
3) Do Yavin 4 dailies WEST to EAST, not EAST to WEST. Requires zero backtracking.
4) Taskmaster's set is amazing for healers because of how scaling works. My companion can have as much as 40% alacrity on lower level planets due to it and probably does more damage than a player is capable of doing.
5) Mounting resets companions cooldowns. Rocket boosters are a mount usable indoors. Quickly use the boosters/dismount inbetween fights to reset their cooldowns.

Last edited:
so i just 50ed two characters and 75ed my main, only dark side pureblood sith marauder is missing. this revanite war is so long and uninteresting =_= i wish i could jump to true endgame stuff but i don't want to miss all the story, that's the reason i'm playing after all.
loot in f2p sucks, it makes no sense, pieces are few and far between and are mostly the same or exactly the same. this must be something relatively new because my old characters were stuffed with items and mods, mostly mods, rare mods i surely didn't buy. lack of stats, lack of items, lack of variety... if not for dialogues this would be a complete trainwreck.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Finished Great Hunt and became Mandolorian with my Bounty Hunter i must say I loved Alderon this planet was written for this class. What is little dis-pointing is lack of any reward for beating such monumental quest, no special armor or weapons given and you are not even titled as Mandalorian.

Codex Year of the Donut
Finished Great Hunt and became Mandolorian with my Bounty Hunter i must say I loved Alderon this planet was written for this class. What is little dis-pointing is lack of any reward for beating such monumental quest, not armor or weapons given and you are not even titled as Mandalorian.
Punching snooty nobles undeserving of any respect never gets old.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Finished Great Hunt and became Mandolorian with my Bounty Hunter i must say I loved Alderon this planet was written for this class. What is little dis-pointing is lack of any reward for beating such monumental quest, not armor or weapons given and you are not even titled as Mandalorian.
Punching snooty nobles undeserving of any respect never gets old.

Except Baron who hired you author of such quotes as: ''Shoot Him now I will double your payment'' Shame ma and my BH started to like this guy. :D

Loved that you can accept bounty on them and my BH even said that since they killed his Contract giver their house is marked and he can shoot them without loss of honor.

This Old Mandalorian death was well made too, really enjoyed putting blaster bolts onto Taro for Braden, Jarro and Him... also this Jedi and how he failed his mind-trick Palpy should clone my BH instead of Bob Fett. :hero:

Codex Year of the Donut
RUSTY'S PRO TIP #6: By chapter 9 in KOTFE, you have 4(5 if Commando, best class) companions capable of crafting/going on missions you can easily get to 50 influence for much cheaper than other companions.
Both faction droids, Koth, and SCORPIO. Droids, SCORPIO love maintenance, and Koth loves delicacies. Rank 6 of both are available on the scrap vendors for 2 scrap of each green/blue/purple respectively. Can be found on the GTN relatively cheap, costing much less than raising a regular companion to 50.
#5 is Tanno, I believe you'd need to use the god terminal to get him back. He loves delicacies. Also, I believe you'd have to get SCORPIO back with the god terminal too.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
RUSTY'S PRO TIP #6: By chapter 9 in KOTFE, you have 4(5 if Commando, best class) companions capable of crafting/going on missions you can easily get to 50 influence for much cheaper than other companions.
Both faction droids, Koth, and SCORPIO. Droids, SCORPIO love maintenance, and Koth loves delicacies. Rank 6 of both are available on the scrap vendors for 2 scrap of each green/blue/purple respectively. Can be found on the GTN relatively cheap, costing much less than raising a regular companion to 50.
#5 is Tanno, I believe you'd need to use the god terminal to get him back. He loves delicacies. Also, I believe you'd have to get SCORPIO back with the god terminal too.

OLD GROGNARD'C COROLLARY TO RUSTY'S PRO TIP #6

If you want to *keep* SCORPIO and Koth, don't progress much beyond Chapter 9

Darth Marr is the Broest of Bros.

The only reason I enjoy the Voidstar PvP arena is because he's the Imperial narrator.

Victorreh!

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
OLD GROGNARD'C COROLLARY TO RUSTY'S PRO TIP #6
Can't you get them back via the god terminal anyways? I've never used it.

Not after they are lost through KotFE/KotET's story... At least that is how it worked back in the day. The thing only allowed you to summon back *class* companions who did not return to you through KotFE/KotET.

Codex Year of the Donut

About Doc in the Jedi Knight Story...
Spoiler(self.swtor)
submitted 2 years ago by Anima715 to /r/swtor

I hate this guy. Everyone I've talked to hates him. I'm a relatively new player, and I'm genuinely considering not playing my Knight any longer because he's forced on my ship.

I took every single option telling him off. He even asked me why I took him if I hated him. Why? WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE BIOWARE FORCED YOU ON ME!

Now, not to get too into detail about my life, but I have serious problems with men. Yes, I do have male friends. None of them ever overtly perv on me. They know what I've been through. And yes, I am a male before you start thinking I'm trying to pretend to be a girl. I am not. Most of my friends are female/gay/bisexual men.

Doc does. Doc legitimately makes me feel uncomfortable whenever he talks to my character. I hate it. I loved the Knight storyline up until he showed up. Kira is an enjoyable character, and T7 is a plucky little hero if I've ever seen one, and I hate plucky little heroes.

Is there any way I can get rid of Doc? Can Bioware do anything? Like I said, he himself is already wondering why he's on my ship, and I'm sick of him trying to flirt with my character, it makes me very uncomfortable. I don't want to stop playing my Knight, but he's going to force me to.

https://www.removeddit.com/r/swtor/comments/7iihiq/about_doc_in_the_jedi_knight_story/

Commissar Draco

Patron

About Doc in the Jedi Knight Story...
Spoiler(self.swtor)
submitted 2 years ago by Anima715 to /r/swtor

I hate this guy. Everyone I've talked to hates him. I'm a relatively new player, and I'm genuinely considering not playing my Knight any longer because he's forced on my ship.

I took every single option telling him off. He even asked me why I took him if I hated him. Why? WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE BIOWARE FORCED YOU ON ME!

Now, not to get too into detail about my life, but I have serious problems with men. Yes, I do have male friends. None of them ever overtly perv on me. They know what I've been through. And yes, I am a male before you start thinking I'm trying to pretend to be a girl. I am not. Most of my friends are female/gay/bisexual men.

Doc does. Doc legitimately makes me feel uncomfortable whenever he talks to my character. I hate it. I loved the Knight storyline up until he showed up. Kira is an enjoyable character, and T7 is a plucky little hero if I've ever seen one, and I hate plucky little heroes.

Is there any way I can get rid of Doc? Can Bioware do anything? Like I said, he himself is already wondering why he's on my ship, and I'm sick of him trying to flirt with my character, it makes me very uncomfortable. I don't want to stop playing my Knight, but he's going to force me to.

https://www.removeddit.com/r/swtor/comments/7iihiq/about_doc_in_the_jedi_knight_story/

Just don't talk to and take this companion with you? its not like older Bioware games where you were forced to take two or three of them all the time the game is piss easy aside from late Heroics. What's wrong with those millennials even NPCs can bully them. finished Tatooine as Agent it was very nice and Star Warsy planet shame about this nice Sith and Terrorist girl but giving her blaster bolt in skull was mercy compared what Sith would do her and Terrorists can't be allowed to walk free.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
Master mode chapters in kotfe/kotet are no joke. Easily some of the hardest content I've done yet, harder than master mode FPs.

Expect to use all your abilities, CCs, adrenals, and very long boss fights where one mistake is game over.
Many of the choices offered make much more sense now and it's actually tempting (without spoilering anything), feels like the story was actually designed this way.
Definitely do not do them master mode the first time through. Veteran would probably be fine.

Codex Year of the Donut
Strong mob just killed me with a normal hit for more than half of my entire health. :M
completely leapfrogged my life warden tactical

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom