Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Owl

Cipher
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Dfam5nKW4AI1fKF.jpg

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I can already tell by the font Starfield sucks. That's giving Bethesda the benefit of all my doubts.

Oracsbox

Why is anyone looking forward to this ? It's a bethesda game and by definition shit.

It will be badly written,badly optimised, full of bugs and if fallout 76 is anything to go by will probably include a shitty multiplayer.
Creation club will be integral Todd wants to do away with mods that much was clear with 76 and let's be honest do mods really save any bethesda game anyway ?

How many of us have spent hours downloading the finest boob physic,armor,weapon,texture,quest and game overhaul mods made them all work together nicely and then start the game and go this is still shit ?
Not only that start all over again and again and again with different mods hoping this time it will be better ? Isn't this a definition of insanity.

It's pointless, no more will I play this barren fucktard shit.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I'm expecting a Precursors rip-off.

Precursors done even halfway competently would blow my space-opera-loving mind. I know it's Bethesda and evil, evil, evil blah blah blah, but a well done open world galaxy singleplayer RPG game is pretty much my dream project. We shall see.

LordofSyn

Scholar
Precursors done even halfway competently would blow my space-opera-loving mind. I know it's Bethesda and evil, evil, evil blah blah blah, but a well done open world galaxy singleplayer RPG game is pretty much my dream project. We shall see.
Have you met Star Traders Frontiers?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Its interesting how confirmation of Starfield, from a company his brother's a shareholder of, preceded President Trump's announcement of the Space Force by a week... Zenimax know everything.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Steam page, release in July:

ss_bbf6ac5c619c32477b1fec527e2e86d7d77220ea.600x338.jpg

Zenimax Lawyers Approaching!

"X-Racer -> Starfield Wars"

Talking about opportunity.

Mech

Cipher
I like how they were so incompetent they couldn't even bother to do a find/replace.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol, why didn't he wait until release day before renaming it?

norolim

Arcane
I'm expecting a Precursors rip-off.

Was gonna say the same, but got ninjaed by approximately a week. Precursors is still the only game of its kind and even though it's a bugguy mess I enjoyed it immensely. But this is not going to happen. Bethesda is not capable of making the game we want. A Precursors clone is way too ambitious for them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom