Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

Well it's cringy because Koreans actively and shamelessly want to be american, so there's that.

DemonKing

Arcane
Finally finished last night in time for the Elden Ring DLC. The last few boss battles were pretty good in that I don’t think it took me more than an hour of trying to beat any of them.

Overall a pleasant enough experience watching Eve’s tight ass bouncing up and down combined with a decent combat system. Unfortunately having a wife and kids I had to have her in one of the more demure outfits most of the time which is a shame because some of the jiggle tech in the cutscenes was impressive the few times the family were out of the house and I could dress her more “appropriately”.

cruel

Cipher
Who designed this stupid turret section? Why ruin a perfectly fine game with shit like that? I doubt there is a single person out there who liked it, just WTF.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Korean developer SHIFT UP have officially confirmed a PC port for Stellar Blade, their popular action-adventure game with a buxom protagonist.

The developer firmly announced the plans for a Stellar Blade PC port in their latest financial results briefing, where investors asked what the timing and expectations are for the game coming to PC.

“To keep the excitement of the Stellar Blade IP alive, we are preparing to launch on PC in the near future,” SHIFT UP said after months of rumors and speculation for a PC port.
PS5 HAS NO GAEMS

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter
Korean developer SHIFT UP have officially confirmed a PC port for Stellar Blade, their popular action-adventure game with a buxom protagonist.

The developer firmly announced the plans for a Stellar Blade PC port in their latest financial results briefing, where investors asked what the timing and expectations are for the game coming to PC.

“To keep the excitement of the Stellar Blade IP alive, we are preparing to launch on PC in the near future,” SHIFT UP said after months of rumors and speculation for a PC port.
PS5 HAS NO GAEMS
We're finally going to see Eve's butthole!
:bounce:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Not until this woke fucking culture is destroyed. And the west has always been censoring shit. Fucking stuck ups before the woke. No, real waking up is UNCENSORED.

It isn't supposed to be Ninnys & Furries & Bears oh my NOOOO!

BRING OUT THE TITTIES, TASSELS, and BEER!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom