Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stellar Impact

So I recently acquired this game (today) from glorious steam sale of savings +5... Is there anybody from the Codex who plays this game, or am I doomed to be alone?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I think Black_Cat used to play it and stuffies. Maybe you should hook up with her

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
3 DLCs already? :hahaohwow:

So much for F2P I guess. I played this ages ago when we had the last thread about space nazis. It had some potential except the actual gameplay was banalshitboring, with matches taking upwards of 2 hours because there were so many turrets to destroy and they could soak so much damage.

Donno, it's seems pretty different from what you describe. And I wouldn't call those DLC expensive.

Avarage cost of LoL skin/champ: 5 euro
Cost of Stellar Impact ship class: 1.2 euro

And hey, funny thing? Those DLC ship classes are actually radically different from the others.

I wanted a waste of time, and I got a good one to tide me over until my lust for LoL comes back... or Risen 2 is released. It was worth the 8 euro which I spent*.

*May or may not have been given the game for free from a friend :smug:

Outernauts13

Educated
Whoever wants to test Stellar Impact can download the 300M-size game client via the official website. The trial version contains ten fights.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Nice bump there, marketing plant~

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom