Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stood up and Befriended, the Nagas of Crawl (a lil NSFW)

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
7hm said:
Two things:

1) http://crawl.develz.org:8080/

webtiles. not perfect but... !!!

2) tourney for the 0.8 release starts in a couple weeks. rules / info here: http://crawl11.dyndns.org/

Hmmm. Seems I should get myself a username and password, so I can check out this online thing here. :M

I've yet to win a single game. I must suck. I have managed though, to get a character to collect two runes so far, and reach character level 19. I'm bound to do something stupid soon though. :smug:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Got back into playing this, webtiles version. I have dumbed up considerably in the mean time. I've yet to get past dungeon level 10, keep getting my deep elven wizards one-shotted by shit. Fannar? One-shot me with a bolt of cold. Yep. 44 hitpoints was what my wiz had. One bolt of cold did 46 damage.

The game hates me. :roll:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
oBw6Rma.jpg

MhwCyO8.jpg

:smug:

My first win. It had to happen eventually. I've decided that a straight up fighter is much simpler, quicker and easier, not least in the beginning, than a caster.

Oh, and ditching Okawaru for Jivya? Definitely worth it! :hero:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Just had a promising Deep Elf conjurer run ruined by poisoning by level 5, without any potions of curing or healing found at all. :roll: Up until then, he'd been grinding happily away, got two nice rings of magical power as his first rings found. I thought I had a good thing going. Being cornered and poisoned, then trying to auto-ID potions and happening upon a potion of poison... Game thought I needed to get back to reality for a while. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom