Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Strangeland - new adventure game from Wormwood Studios

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
If you take out preorders (which were exclusively through BMT micro), I'm pretty sure that out of the 250k+ copies that Primordia sold, <500 were through BMT Micro (the vendor WEG used on their site). And the problem with the preorders was that when people redeemed their keys on Steam, it invalidated their reviews. This didn't matter for Primordia (which (a) was released before Steam had meaningful user reviews and (b) now has 2300 reviews, so the lost reviews didn't matter), but for later released games, it probably reduced the initial visibility.

A horse of course

You should pirate it, but then wire MRY the money directly.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Is it Nathaniel Chambers doing the music again? I scanned the thread, but the Search function is borked right now, so might as well ask.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Nope. Vic did 95%. James did 5%. Vic also did the sound effects. His commentary on the soundscape is amazing.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
You're saying you have a brilliant artist who also happens to compose music and soundscapes? Geez.

Dualnames

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I would personally appreciate a gofund.me where we force Mark to play games he hates and watch his reactions and cherish those moments as we all become a brotherhood.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Another development update, which I think I might've posted a preview of earlier in the thread: "The Power of Puzzles." For some reason, the formatting is getting screwy when I copy and paste.

Also, apparently having people wishlist the game helps its visibility at launch. As crass I such requests are, consider the crass request made.

A horse of course

Another development update, which I think I might've posted a preview of earlier in the thread: "The Power of Puzzles." For some reason, the formatting is getting screwy when I copy and paste.

Also, apparently having people wishlist the game helps its visibility at launch. As crass I such requests are, consider the crass request made.

Draw me a new avatar and I'll buy it.

A horse of course

I'm not an artist, alas.

I will accept a stick figure, like so:
pGrNKZ9.png

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
"edgy" "shit" "what the fuck am I reading"

imagine defending a janky ass side scrolling platform game with poor controls and awful gameplay because you share a forum w/ the dev.

more like, people have already forgotten or aren't even aware that until i have you exists :M

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Was there another previous game that isn't Primordia?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom