Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Streeto Fighta V: Vicious Vengeance Vodeville

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Might actually buy this if the online isn't a total disaster.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I've just made $80 on side bets in Mahvel and Ultra. Imma treat me to some of Nevada's finest STDs.

Gozma

Arcane
The moment the broken stick pause in SF grand finals came up it was like someone splashing ice water on me because that set and loser's finals had been so tense.

As far as tournaments it should be interesting to see how much money Capcom plows in or otherwise does to fluff up competitive play, because there's a decent chance the Japanese/other East Asian scenes will constrict hard with no arcade release. Obviously you'd expect the old warhorses and sponsored guys to keep playing and winning but the ferment that made them might disappear.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
They're releasing on PS4 for like a couple of days, then other beta next year available PC/PS4 worldwide.

What was crap was the fact that games were released and balanced around 1-2 years of arcades in Asia. By the time anyone outside there got their paws on the game, Daigo already had a 40% punish for every button of every character.

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
My PS4 was downloading a 1.2 gbs update for the Beta, so I hope it starts soon.

Unfortunately my Stick doesn't work with the PS4, playing with a controller :decline:

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
Any of you guys managed to play the beta when it went live on the 14th and on Monday? I've managed to get quite a few matches each day and noticed that online SF5 against 'muricans was noticeably less laggy than SF4 with my fellow third worlders sans the occasional teleporting, a shame that I had to play with a pad because sony/capcom won't let me use my PS3 stick.

As for the game itself, all I have to say for now is thank god ultras/fadc/crouch teching are gone.

Adon

Arcane
Apparently they've removed kara throws in their newest build. Also:

:thumbsup:

Gozma

Arcane
Man they need to fix how blonde hair looks in that engine. They keep adding more cheese toupee blondes

Inspectah

Savant
As one of the only Dudley mains in the world, I would really like if he was in the game
What are the chances though :negative:

Gozma

Arcane
If you want to be charitable and say Chun-Li isn't fanservicey, you get up until Super Street Fighter 2 and Cammybutt.

even more reason for me to say that after street fighter 2 for 2d and tekken 3 for 3d there's been nothing worth.

Andhaira

Arcane
Didn't they just release SF4 enhanced edition or whatnot?

Anyhow, I would love to get this, I've been playing Sf since the arcade days, since sf1. But I can't afford to spend 60 bucks on it, at least not this year, probably not till march 2016 when I get my bonus. Shame, as I enjoyed SF4 and thought it was finally a worthy sequel to SFII; and would like to play against dexers. Maybe next year...

HotSnack

Cipher
As one of the only Dudley mains in the world, I would really like if he was in the game
What are the chances though :negative:
Do you play online? I play on steam and ranked is filled with hordes of evil ryu and dudley players. Dudley might not make it in the initial release, but he's defintely popular enough to be released later.

It's apparently shit on PC or something so I hope this one fixes that.
PC is fine from my experience. You might be thinking of the ps4 port which I think they are still fixing (which is hilarious, as I think at this point everyone is just waiting for SFV).

Edit: I really like the changes they made for R. Mika, the mvc assists and wrasslin' moves look fun as hell. I wonder if having 2 grappler characters announced means that Alex won't be in the initial roster though?

Also:

the_ends_by_tentaclemonsterchu-d97cxx7.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom