Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stuck at the Monastary.

andrewsk

Novice
Spoilers.....

I hope someone can help me out here.

I have just been given the chance to join the rebellion and have the 3 options in order to join.

Give the name of one of our group. I assume they will kill him so I can't do that.

Find the Iron Ore. I have looked but can't seem to find it.

So I decided to steal the relic from the academy. I assume what I want to steal is in the locked cabinet in the museum but I can pick the lock. (I have getten my skill up to 20 but still can't do it.) If I bash it, I get caught. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Carioz

Novice
There is a student in the monastery who asks for money: give her a few and (I think) she will "unlock" a dialogue with another female student who, for one hundred drachs will steal from the Curator an ancient vase.
Or you could go to Crossing East and try if the antique vases there count as ancient artifacts...

crpgnut

Augur
a little late...but

To find the iron ore you'll need to stare down a gentleman who's on the east
side of land's end, iirc. If you stare him down, he'll ask if you want in on an
iron ore raid. There's some good loot from that battle, but make sure to loot
the corpses before killing the last guard. Once the last guard falls you're
taken back to the guys' farm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom