Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Suggestion - Revert to old avatar system

some guy

Novice
Much better now I think. I like my dude.

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
people with 1,000 posts+
Or 10,000 posts while you're at it. Cause posting billions of inane shit makes you a "Fucking Quality Poster".

Also, a Dr House avatar? Seriously! You're demonstrating why the old av system was better. I don't want your crappy mainstream TV soap around here.

TripJack

Hedonist
i really like this new ignore system now i cant even tell that cloked figurs posts are even there

Mayday

Augur
I was trying to fix the blur in Jaesun's avatar, disregard that.
I meant my new monocle goblin av.

Mayday

Augur
EDIT: Was the "snake" avatar a glitch or are you experimenting with gay avatars, Mayday?
Guess I'm just bi-curious!

14j0zzb.png

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
So, um... We're sticking with the anarchist approach, at least for a good while, eh?

Should I just give up and embrace it?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No, don't revert. My dwarf would have to be an unmounted dwarf once again. Now he has cute and adorable pony :love:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Well, konjob did admit the dwarf is mounting the pony.

The custom avatars dont bother me to be honest. I was going to write a gallery upload system for XenForo like DU asked for in another site feedback thread until I realized doing so would derive me of my angry viking.

That bird reminds me of a comic I once saw with a similar bird but I was never able to work out what the comic was. Is that from a comic? Do you know what it's called?

That's Reginald from webcomic Nedroid.

nedroid_comics_3.jpg

I think we should prohibit some kind of avatars, like animu faggotry.

You can't enforce classy. If the Codex is fated to go the way of the NMA, no amount of 19th century gentlemen portraits is going to save it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom