Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sven Co-Op

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Remember when games were fun?

4KMIgmU.jpg

2HnUbyY.jpg

d6aW7od.jpg

Rfd9oRy.jpg

DCRdbPG.jpg

vUAW8tw.jpg

3vLxUrN.jpg

Lemming42

Arcane
Those were the days. I always loved the coop-focused maps where at some point a member of the team must sacrifice themselves for the others to proceed. Some losers would always start a debate over who should die over voice chat while the true champs just charged straight into the execution zones.

Synergy had some really great maps too, and some great playermodels. Nothing like being griefed by Hatsune Miku running up to you and playing agonisingly low quality hamster dance or caramelldansen in your face via mic.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What a blast from the past! I remember having a lot of fun with Sven Co-op, mostly in a LAN setting.

cretin

Magister
Douchebag!
i was never really a big fan of Sven Coop. I always found HL1 players to be irritatingly spastic or special needs, like there is one dude who just cannot stop smacking his crowbar against everything forever and another who will not stop bunny hopping no matter what. I have fond memories of a resident evil map series though, that was really done quite well and was a pleasure to play with just a few friends.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
i was never really a big fan of Sven Coop. I always found HL1 players to be irritatingly spastic or special needs, like there is one dude who just cannot stop smacking his crowbar against everything forever and another who will not stop bunny hopping no matter what.

See that's my favorite type of person to play with. Also like the dudes who spam anime music through voice chat.
I could definitely see why you don't like it though if you're not into that kinda stuff

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
i was never really a big fan of Sven Coop. I always found HL1 players to be irritatingly spastic or special needs, like there is one dude who just cannot stop smacking his crowbar against everything forever and another who will not stop bunny hopping no matter what. I have fond memories of a resident evil map series though, that was really done quite well and was a pleasure to play with just a few friends.
the guy who autistically bunny hops everywhere, ends up far ahead of the rest of the players and dies
Maggot

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom