Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Swen Vincke and Chris Avellone talk Divinity: Original Sin 2 on The PC Gamer Show

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Chris Avellone; Divinity: Original Sin 2; Larian Studios; Swen Vincke

The first stop on Larian's Divinity: Original Sin 2 publicity tour was The PC Gamer Show, PC Gamer's weekly livestreamed podcast, which Swen Vincke and Chris Avellone were guests on earlier today. It was a casual chat about the game's features, writing and various other stuff. Most of the stream was actually about other topics - the Original Sin 2 part starts at around the 48 minute mark:

There weren't really any new details here, although I must say Chris is looking rather um, healthy. Swen did reveal in the Q&A segment that there's going to be an RPG Codex vs RPGWatch rematch, which was news to me. I guess we can an expect an email from Larian soon.

SniperHF

Arcane
Obviously as defending champion you are the logical choice.

Willing to serve in your party mindx2 should they go for more than 1 v 1 :salute:.

Cnaiur

Augur
I see that Chris is picking up the iron again, together with a few snacks every couple of hours. For protein of course.
:mca:

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
Glad to see that Codex has finally reached the high journalistic standards set by its peers at Cosmopolitan and Vogue. What next, wanna comment on game developers clothing styles?

I don't care if he made some of the greatest games, his shirt is offensive to emoji's and ostracizing.

M0RBUS

Augur
A chat with MCA? I'm pretty sure I can stomach the PC Gamer guy. Chris obviously did.

:EDIT: I can't believe I had the guts to make that pun.

:EDIT: It seems tummy I've gone too far.

:EDIT: At this point, I'm just yummyliating myself.

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
lol the pcgamer guys does all the talking. MCA looks bored, I'm bored. why do they even have guests if they are gonna do all the talking themselves

e: @48:06 they finally start talking about D:OS2. let's see if the PCG dudes will let MCA and Swen talk

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
lol the pcgamer guys does all the talking. MCA looks bored, I'm bored. why do they even have guests if they are gonna do all the talking themselves

They want to establish themselves as video entertainers and are using the guests to make sure that people will watch. It's a solid strategy.

Got bored and left

Holy shit, those muscles! Why did he have so much trouble against those measly wolves? :troll:

Shin

Cipher
what the hell has chris been eating? dude is getting more beastly by the interview

15cbsea.jpg

himmy

Arcane
I've seen this before. A lot of the guys I know started getting swole or chubby after they stopped doing speed or coke. I guess it was the same for MCA after leaving Obsidian. Balance is a hell of a drug. :troll:

Got bored and left

I've seen this before. A lot of the guys I know started getting swole or chubby after they stopped doing speed or coke. I guess it was the same for MCA after leaving Obsidian. Balance is a hell of a drug. :troll:

Stolen for signature purposes!

OK... Something terrible just happened.

If any of you was looking for me in the past 24 hours... I wasn't here.

MCA ate me!!!

I do believe it was an accident, even though I yelled at him:
"Don't eat me, I'm a fucking Jew!
All this fat is to make high quality soap!
Not for eating!!!"

It was worthless... He didn't even chew!
After two seconds I found myself in the most dreadful place... His stomach.

A maze filles with pieces of shit shaped like monsters!

I fought them all... And survived to tell you the tale of MCA rectum.

But I can't right now... I need to take a shower first.

MCA... Please stop eating people!

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OK... Something terrible just happened.

If any of you was looking for me in the past 24 hours... I wasn't here.

MCA ate me!!!

I do believe it was an accident, even though I yelled at him:
"Don't eat me, I'm a fucking Jew!
All this fat is to make high quality soap!
Not for eating!!!"

It was worthless... He didn't even chew!
After two seconds I found myself in the most dreadful place... His stomach.

A maze filles with pieces of shit shaped like monsters!

I fought them all... And survived to tell you the tale of MCA rectum.

But I can't right now... I need to take a shower first.

MCA... Please stop eating people!
You truly play a role fitting to your user name. Chapeau!

DeepOcean

Arcane
Who is tha body builder with the smiley shirt? Swen looked afraid of him wanting to rob his lunch.

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
I want MOAR Chris Avellone. The dude's voice is sweet music to my ears. However those interviewers need to focus on the interview, not talking about how much they play Overwatch or some other shit popular game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom